Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban (21016 Views)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by naijacentric(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Macphenson:
It's funny how the e-rats up there are praising Osibanjo.

Sincerely speaking Osibanjo is a disgrace to the church, the legal and the academic community.

What did his comment change about the ban on cryptocurrencies?

He should have directed the CBN governor to lift the ban on cryptocurrency, or better still.meet his principal and press on him to order the CBN to lift the ban.

It's unfortunate that he just commented like everyother Nigerian, yet he is the number two citizen, the question now.is," OF WHAT USE IS OSIBANJO BEING THE VP?

A whole lot of things are going wrong in the country today, from security, to Economy, to education but he has been conspicuously silent.

In this case his silence is no longer golden but may be see as assent to the numerous ills bedevilling the nation.

For those that may argue that he has no powers to act, he can simply resign to show his disdain for this disasterous administration. That would have made him more honourable and a whole lot of Nigerians will respect him the more and definitely vote him if he contests for.president.
it is the nema money and efcc wahala that is why the yahoo pastor can't resign. Or should i say he is also like them maybe a gentle devil grin
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Politicians are very good in lying with strange things
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by akdjr(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Vote for Fashola as president
Vote for Osibanjo as president
Vote for Tinubu as President

If the Southwest can present any of these three, then my vote can't go elsewhere.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Lekison(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Statement grin
Not even action
Honestly eeh some people need brain swap
Well osibanjo is free to make a statement without action after all talk is cheap
what action have you taken to help the situation?
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by iamJ(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Let's stop decieving ourselves there is nothing intelligent about crypto , it simply a pump and dump ponzi operations which will leave many many losers than winners
they wouldn't listen, when americans decide to pull away from it then they will understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lekison:
what action have you taken to help the situation?
Wait are u serious?
If your president and vice is dumb
So na me go do am
Wait are u ok
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by macrodata(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I am certified genius with a consistent IQ reading of Over 145 and you are not so keep quiet ...I can bet with anything that you don't understand but coins but just pretending you do just like all low frequency people ...Na people like you dey feed me daily cheesy
Keep your IQ aside, it's useless if you don't understand the concept of crypto it's useless.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by nsiba: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Let's stop decieving ourselves there is nothing intelligent about crypto , it simply a pump and dump ponzi operations which will leave many many losers than winners

Intelligent people are talking and dummies like you want to sound like one
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by nsiba: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
iamJ:
they wouldn't listen, when americans decide to pull away from it then they will understand cheesy

A lizard got a better IQ than you, if only you have an idea how stupid you are

1 Like

Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by SarkinYarki: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
nsiba:

Intelligent people are talking and dummies like you want to sound like one

If you were intelligent you would have understood me ..you are the typical low frequency human being I milk everyday of my life
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by SarkinYarki: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
macrodata:
Keep your IQ aside, it's useless if you don't understand the concept of crypto it's useless.

Oga people like me create these schemes to milk people like you ..we have been doing this for thousands of years and it's not stopping anytime soon ..Enjoy your cypto currency grin..try and look for another Maga to milk from quick though and don't over Hodl because that's the oil for the scam
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by nsiba: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

If you were intelligent you would have understood me ..you are the typical low frequency human being I milk everyday of my life

You name alone shows you really know how to milk very well....which bush are you milking right now?
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by macrodata(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Oga people like me create these schemes to milk people like you ..we have been doing this for thousands of years and it's not stopping anytime soon ..Enjoy your cypto currency grin..try and look for another Maga to milk from quick though and don't over Hodl because that's the oil for the scam
na you dey hodl, not me. I have my own token.

Kill this matter for privacy sake.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Lekison(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Wait are u serious?
If your president and vice is dumb
So na me go do am
Wait are u ok
Are you not in the same country Abi dem carry your pregnancy come put for Igbo land. Answer me and stop behaving like a coward.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Lekison:
Are you not in the same country Abi dem carry your pregnancy come put for Igbo land. Answer me and stop behaving like a coward.
Nawaooo
See who am arguing with
I think say u get sense before
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Lekison(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Nawaooo
See who am arguing with
I think say u get sense before
you are very very stupid. Your previous comment already gave you away as a coward waiting for idiots in power to do everything for you. You have never done anything to help the situation of your people and you dey run mouth dey insult those mumu wey dey power.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Lekison:
you are very very stupid. Your previous comment already gave you away as a coward waiting for idiots in power to do everything for you. You have never done anything to help the situation of your people and you dey run mouth dey insult those mumu wey dey power.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by moyosore32: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:

so as u kon sabi big big grammar reach laidis, u no dey deal BTC... my guy stop coming online and be forming ITK jare.... geraraherrre
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by moyosore32: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
superlanny:
ignorance na big disease o. Chai
Asin ehn... I weak seh... upon all d big big grammar wey he sabi
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Tap0lane: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hopeful the lunatic we have as CBN governor in Emefiele is able to reason rationally unlike many fools from his tribe that populate NL with their bigoted foolish n senseless comment

Redoil:
empty talk from the VP that has no respect from the CBN and banks
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by SarkinYarki: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
moyosore32:

so as u kon sabi big big grammar reach laidis, u no dey deal BTC... my guy stop coming online and be forming ITK jare.... geraraherrre

Don get me wrong ofcourse I have participated in BTC and still willl but the truth is truth BTC na type of ponzi
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by moyosore32: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Don get me wrong ofcourse I have participated in BTC and still willl but the truth is truth BTC na type of ponzi

ok sir, mk I dey go in peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) / N18.7bn Benue Teachers’ Salaries Paid Into Unknown Account / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.