Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) (21018 Views)

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by chimere66: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, and Former Deputy Speaker, Emeka Ihedioha, were among the guests of honour at the opening of the conference of IPU Forum of Young Parliamentarians which has commenced at the National Assembly.

The theme for this year’s conference is; ‘Issues and Challenges of Young People in Democratic Governance.’

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/651725766368096256

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by chocolateme(f): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by chimere66: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
them fine. next pls...
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by chimere66: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
chimere66:
More
More

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by chimere66: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
chimere66:
More
More

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Goddaughter: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls nairaland something is bothering me a lot. I just got married with no child yet but hardly my husband sleep with me. Should I live him ran away or stay with him and be sleeping outside? Help

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Goddaughter: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vu

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by MadCow1: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari, I Know..

Osibanjo I know..

Saraki I don't know..

[img]http://media./media/KpvlPBrme5sCA/giphy.gif[/img]

#BringBackOurGirls&TakeSaraki..

6 Likes

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Joeace3000(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
I see young people here and there but it's okay

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by bsaying(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Let the World See Jesus in your Life.......

Jesus is peace

2 Likes

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by adaweezy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
mtcheeew
hater

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by ITSaWRAPPP: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Who are the young parliamentarians and of what age range are they? I really want to know undecided

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
where are the Young parliamentarians??

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Dannyset(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
They should not corrupt those young parliamentarians oo! Cos the sight of Saraki at any event speak volume.

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by lurther: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tinubu go dey cry now.

Gbajiabimila would be in Bourdillion now consoling Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by OLAMINREWA(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
I'm only seeing old cargos here

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
adaweezy:

hater

Hate what?!
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by doublewisdom: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
See them dogged fighters.
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by eazydon(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wow. Na wa o

Mavin Records has finally dropped the highly anticipated visuals of ‘Oga Titus’ featuring Don Jazzy who also starred as Judge Jazzy. Check on the comic video and ENJOY

DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE -- http://naijareplay.com/video/video-dprince-ft-don-jazzy-oga-titus/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ5NbMTfKZE
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by amdoyin82(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
All I can see are faces of betrayers..
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by tolexy007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy Saraki my Man, Dogara my Person..........meanwhile where is Sen Lawan (the APC senate president) and Gbajabiamila ( the APC Speaker) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by willyratty(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
This man just dey enjoy his life
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by BlackPeni5: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
where are the youths...na so so old men I dey see o
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Young03(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
The issue is not opening but wats their motive
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by chiibekee(f): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Emeka Ihedioha for just win Imo election. But them no gree am. Bad people. Imo would have been at least close to where it used to be.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by tolexy007(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
Buhari, I Know..

Osibanjo I know..

Saraki I don't know..

[img]http://media./media/KpvlPBrme5sCA/giphy.gif[/img]

#BringBackOurGirls&TakeSaraki..

undecided
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by samscholes: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Today is my birthday wish me well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by joystickextendr: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
okay seen

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by bamac(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
I thought the op said young parliamentarians? Can't see any young something here o
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by damton(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
noted.
Re: Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) by Aromas: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
BlackPeni5:
where are the youths...na so so old men I dey see o
Na weytin dey my mind you just talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.