Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. (1145 Views)

Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES / Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. by OmoTier1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
Confirmed sources have it that INEC has refuted the results announced by the returning officer yesterday and insist that the re-run election is still going ahead as announced. FRCN Nigeria is also reporting the information. I shall keep all posted.
Re: Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. by recoome(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
Na so so wahala o! Abeg keep us posted.
Re: Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
Source pls?
Re: Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. by mbatuku1: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
The rerun will still hold. I wonder why people are spreading false news.

If it's not from INEC, I'm not believing anything

edit: this silly Asiwaju Company of Nigeria(ACN) paper called the Nation is responsible for this. I wonder the kind of change they are preaching while spreading falsehood to increase their wins
Re: Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. by enyojo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
Just now in the 4pm FRCN Network News.
I heard the yeye Prof (Anambra REC I think) vomiting those words

he said Dr Anene has no right to announce those results since he has ran away from duty.

But Anene had escaped when he refused their bribes and he saw that his life was in danger.
Without any resignation from him, the REC appointed another Returning officer who cancelled Elections in some wards which happened to be Dora's stronghold just to deceive us.

Then, Dr Anene who is still the authentic Returning Officer declared the real results where Dr Chris Ngige won
Re: Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. by Adanora: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
If theres a problem with the result, then like there b a re-run simple. Or is anybody afraid of re-run. whoever win, is d winner
Re: Inec Refute Ngige As Winner Of Anambra South Senatorial Elections. by OmoTier1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
Adanora:

If theres a problem with the result, then like there b a re-run simple. Or is anybody afraid of re-run. whoever win, is d winner
Ehmmm i thought INEC said that any polling unit where the votes/results are manipulated will be cancelled and results will only be tallied in areas wher election held peacefully. So why then the need for a re-run and how much will this re-run cost INEC and who is paying for it? If Chris won based on results from areas where there was no vote manipulation so be it. INEC should not make herself a laughing stock after all the praise heaped on her after last elections.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Sss Uncovers Bomb Factory Near Aso Rock (picture) / Lagos Council Poll: Pdp Aspirants Protest Imposition Of Candidates / Okorocha Launches 100 Security Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.