Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (44284 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

in 1936 king Edward VIII abdicated the throne of Britain to marry an American divorcee, some of this guys don't see royalty as a big deal.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
All comic. It takes essence of The Christ for one to really have genuine altruistic love for others. All comic. Jesus to the rescue.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Gmajor(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
hahahahaha. Chai. Use your brain bro. And do research. There is a pipeline from imo state to mainland uk. The video is on youtube.

Tell me you're joking
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gmajor:

Tell me you're joking
I am not.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by MrCork1: 10:48pm On May 01, 2021
Sarita01:

He did right by his wife,he stood up for his wife,he denounce the right to succession to the throne and wanted a peaceful life but what kind of a weakling ridicules his immediate family on national TV?or let's his wife bring down his family name and paint them black in national tv? that is my own question,maturity is needed in everything we do,he acted matured in the beginning but ended up being a big fool.

Babrs I beg can I kiss u sir? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana / Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.