Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,103 members, 7,860,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (44288 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

Those are just useless theories by enemy of the throne.

I have read different polls conducted on the British monarchy system, and majority of people always prefer to keep it because it is their pride.

You can't get rid of something that is acceptable to the majority.

Only Africans are decieved by the Western world to destroy their history.

Do you know how much the monarchy make for the country yearly through tourism? The British monarchy fund itself and even give surplus to government
you mean how much the monarchy is making from tax payers and the oil and resources of africa? Revolution is coming, the death of capitalism, the great reset.
https://www.google.com/search?q=great+reset&safe=active&client=ms-android-cubot&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk01cNBeREW7T9XnCzHfbKFQNezhhtA:1615293946711&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiu6prvnqPvAhUHi1wKHTSWDhMQ_AUoAnoECAgQAg&biw=360&bih=544#

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
omaclarry:

thats true.o... Harry is even 6th in line his son 7th
He and his son will end up becoming 100th in line when his elder brother start having grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
descarado:

That's where people got this wrong.
Megan knew what she was going into.
She had wanted to be a member of this royal family for long. A Diana fanatic but she forgot that the British will first of all study you especially if you are an outsider before they can trust you.
If she had gained the trust of one member of the royal family, she will easily gain all but she was to impatient.
Then to curry favour, she started throwing the race card.

Harry hate his brother passionately and is mostly erratic especially when drunk. Megan saw that loophole and dived in.
I'm.more concerned about their kids than their drama.
Her major aim was to become a first-class Princess, and attend functions with the queen.
She didn't know that Harry is just a substitute Prince, which makes her a substitute princess.

The only option was to turn Harry against his family, and have him to herself.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
you mean how much the monarchy is making from tax payers and the oil and resources of africa? Revolution is coming, the death of capitalism, the great reset.
https://www.google.com/search?q=great+reset&safe=active&client=ms-android-cubot&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk01cNBeREW7T9XnCzHfbKFQNezhhtA:1615293946711&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiu6prvnqPvAhUHi1wKHTSWDhMQ_AUoAnoECAgQAg&biw=360&bih=544#

I don't watch videos of conspiracy theories. I like facts, and the facts is British citizens love the monarchy and want it to continue.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by XTHRONE(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

He never left the family, he left the tradition, the racial injustice, and the royal injustice.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Tcwork: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
if your father abandoned you at birth and never cared for you, would you invite him to your wedding?
her father did not abandon her. They were in good terms even into her teenage years.
She has issue's with her father, her ex husband, and now the royal family. Clearly there is something wrong somewhere
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by chukxie(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Walkee:
nobody cares if he eloped with her to an island in the middle of the Pacific. Since they left, have you heard a single word from the royal family? Did you see anyone from the monarchy dragging and insulting them? What is the point of sitting in front of camera just to rubbish the name of the most powerful family in the world for the past 500 hundred years?
The fact that Harry sat down and let the lowlife drag his family in front of the world means that he deserves to be separated from his penis. He is a stain to the monarchy and doesn't deserve to reproduce children that will have ties to the Royal family.

"...the most powerful family in the world for the past 500 years"! So F what? Is the family infallible? Immune from any wrongdoings? That same family played a part in the looting of Nigeria; the amalgamation of Nigeria; the pilfering of resources from all the countries Britain colonized and a lot of unspeakable atrocities. Come on, man, quit blowing your oppressors trumpets.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Tcwork: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
See nigerian's calling out the royal house of England yet 99% of us would take a visa to UK. This is hypocrisy at its best.
We all know the truth, in UK, we would enjoy better treatment than in our own country.
Everyone is quoting Meghan like everything she says must be true.
This is a woman that wrecked a relationship with her father, her exhusband and now her husband's family. She is not really credible. This is a picture of her and her dad. For those who say her father abandoned her.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
texazzpete:

Nigerians and deep poverty mentality sha

Imagine blasting a multi-millionaire for putting the mental and physical health of his wife and baby over living in the UK and working as a Royal.

I pity your wives sha
you think he would be a millionaire if his family had been breeding black people over the centuries.
How is this working for you in black communities? Failure all around
And you stubbornly want to continue and want others to emulate your failure?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Tcwork: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
chukxie:

"...the most powerful family in the world for the past 500 years"! So F what? Is the family infallible? Immune from any wrongdoings? That same family played a part in the looting of Nigeria; the amalgamation of Nigeria; the pilfering of resources from all the countries Britain colonized and a lot of unspeakable atrocities. Come on, man, quit blowing your oppressors trumpets.
Your government is your oppressor not the British. The USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand were all colonized by the UK yet you don't here them blaming all their problems on the British

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by vRendoh(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
as usual writing from naija. Racism is deep, experience it first to know. Look at what they did to rashford, after all he did for the uk.

I do not support racism. All I am saying is our cries would not help until we start first loving ourselves and empowering the weak and stop looting! I experienced racism from my fellow Black American during my first visit to the US. A white lady came to my rescue and the other case a white guy help me find my way when my fellow blacks were giving me b.s attention. Oyinbo dey handle us the way dem like because of how and who we are now. Lets change and first love ourselves my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Tcwork: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
The British monarchy does not own a single oil well in Africa.
And if you hate capitalism so much then you could go to Venezuela of Cuba you would have like minds there
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by VAGMarie08(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=99732153]This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

You are wrong at this. It depends on what family means to you. To me , Family is my husband/wife and children and i bet you , it means the same to my siblings. Most times your close friends and work colleagues are more reliable than your so called extended family. Prince Harry made the right choice.
Family bond becomes less effective when everybody is married and with children.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Tcwork: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
as usual writing from naija. Racism is deep, experience it first to know. Look at what they did to rashford, after all he did for the uk.
What do you mean? I am sure you haven't traveled to the Uk.
In the Uk, black and white kids go to the same schools, blacks and white work in the same offices. Black hold elected positions. The mayor of London is an immigrant muslim. What do you know. So don't site one or 2 example's that have nothing to do with race.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
vRendoh:

I do not support racism. All I am saying is our cries would not help until we start first loving ourselves and empowering the weak and stop looting! I experienced racism from my fellow Black American during my first visit to the US. A white lady came to my rescue and the other case a white guy help me find my way when my fellow blacks were giving me b.s attention. Oyinbo dey handle us the way dem like because of how and who we are now. Lets change and first love ourselves my brother.
see you have to understand that black people are damaged due to our history, what you experience from black people is someone who is hurt inside. Furthermore, black americans hate africans because we downplay their experience. Those guys were born into racism and grew with it, so they are giving the vibes out. I love europeans but I hate institutional white supremacy especially the one in England. They call it covert.
Yes you are right, we need to love ourselves but oyibo Dem do us divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Tcwork: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=VAGMarie08 post=99741998][/quote]
It depends on the kind of family you come from. If your family is bonded by love, you wouldn't do anything to break that
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tcwork:

The British monarchy does not own a single oil well in Africa.
And if you hate capitalism so much then you could go to Venezuela of Cuba you would have like minds there
hahahahaha. Chai. Use your brain bro. And do research. There is a pipeline from imo state to mainland uk. The video is on youtube.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tcwork:

What do you mean? I am sure you haven't traveled to the Uk.
In the Uk, black and white kids go to the same schools, blacks and white work in the same offices. Black hold elected positions. The mayor of London is an immigrant muslim. What do you know. So don't site one or 2 example's that have nothing to do with race.
as usual there is no racism because we go to the same school, we work in the same place. Even in that same school the parent of a white kid would not acknowledge you but would do same to her fellow white or is it the white kid bullying your child because she is from africa. Racism in uk is covert and subtle. Allow people to cry out don't be a house negro.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by VAGMarie08(f): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tcwork:

It depends on the kind of family you come from. If your family is bonded by love, you wouldn't do anything to break that

You will understand better when the kids come together and there is a conflict among them. Then you will know that your brother/sister cares less about you or yours.
Most people bond more with their couples and kids and put them first before their siblings. which is the way its meant to be.
You are just looking at the financial gain which comes with so much pains and discriminations rather than peace of mind and self confidence for the ones you love.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

The guy follow Ń..yansh
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by MJlee31(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Moral of the Story!

Never Fall for all these Gram and Social media hype! A whole lot of the folks you see Smiling and doing this or that are going through Terrible Pains and Challenges.

Many of the people you wish to be like are not happy where they are. Many crave for the freedom and Peace you have.

Never Ever base the Source of Your Peace and Joy on Material things. You can have all the Material things in life and still lack Peace, Joy, Freedom and Happiness.
You can't Genuinely Have a relationship with GOD and not have Peace. It is impossible.

Irrespective of Whatever you are or you Have on Earth, if you don't have JESUS, you are living a risky life. You live in fear and uncertainty. You are Nothing!

GODLINESS with CONTENTMENT is Great Gain
Permit me to copy this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
MJlee31:

Permit me to copy this
Bro, feel Free

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Mobola33(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
I tell you what guys!! Please if any of the relatives(groom&bride) isn't giving any support to the coming together of both, please, don't force it!! I repeat! Do not force it!! It will end in premium tears!! A living witness!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by peteofi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
babatee90:
lol her father was never a black man...her father’s white while her mother’s black...ignorance at its peak
Calm down dude, what's my business in their matter. Did both parents come for the marriage? Anyway, what do I know. Mr. Know it all.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by IamAsiri: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
well we don't pray for that and by the way why do you hate your kind so much? Are white women to be trusted? Is kim kardashian black?

So if your dad is a white American and your mum is a Nigerian, then you are more of a Nigerian than you are white?
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by chukxie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tcwork:

Your government is your oppressor not the British. The USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand were all colonized by the UK yet you don't here them blaming all their problems on the British

I was referring to the looting and sacking of Nigeria's cultural artifacts and resource by the British during the colonization of Nigeria. Speaking of the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, I'm mightily disappointed you deliberately or ignorantly chose not to mention nor acknowledge British atrocities toward the indigenous people of the countries you mentioned - atrocities which till this day still hunt those indigenous people.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Akuchinyere(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
moral of the story

no go dey do pass ursef
shoe get size, buy ur size
all dat glitter is not gold
look before u leap
learn from other people's mistakes(princess diana)

if Megan had taken all these into consideration she wont b here thinking about suicide....

i wish her strength as she fights the battle of racism
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
DAramis:
It will be very unfortunate if this megahn dump Harry if there should be any issues between them in the future.

I hope she would be willing to make sacrifices for Harry just like he did for her by sacrificing his family and choosing her. But in Africa, such cannot happen sha because you marry into a family not an individual.
That's what I have been emphasising

Didn't she saw the family she was being married to
Her leaving Harry would be so humiliating
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Walkee: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
chukxie:

I naturally hate Brits if you have ever read my posts on here you'd know how much I hate that frozen pile of mud. Hating Brits doesn't change the fact the English monarchy is the most powerful family in the world nor the fact that Harry is a disgrace for sitting down and letting a lowlife whoore rubbish his family name. Any man who sits and his wife rubbish his family name should be castrated and banished.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by alcuin(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Walkee:
nobody cares if he eloped with her to an island in the middle of the Pacific. Since they left, have you heard a single word from the royal family? Did you see anyone from the monarchy dragging and insulting them? What is the point of sitting in front of camera just to rubbish the name of the most powerful family in the world for the past 500 hundred years?
The fact that Harry sat down and let the lowlife drag his family in front of the world means that he deserves to be separated from his penis. He is a stain to the monarchy and doesn't deserve to reproduce children that will have ties to the Royal family.

You harsh oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana / Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.