Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (44283 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by ivolt: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2021
I don't believe a word she said. In fact, 99% of the claim she made is either a lie or unprovable.

Meghan cut ties with her family to adopt the royals as a new family. When she find out that royalty is not what she imagined, she began to lash out. I was surprised she claimed she needed support. Isn't she the same woman who cast out her father and sister after gaining fame?

She claimed they believe the wedding was a spectacle for the world, yet they didn't reject it.

The alleged racist comment never happened, that is why both Harry and Meghan can't agree on when it happened. Also, the British royal family are highly pretentious and unfeeling due to royal rules and would not talk anyhow save for the black sheep like Meghan and Harry. Even if one of them was extremely racist, they wouldn't have expressed it in the presence of the person they allegedly dislike.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by ivolt: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2021
why
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by OGodipray: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2021
their life
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Secondhand wife. None of my children go marry second hand. All my girls go marry who loves them and not divorce. Lai lai

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Very MANIPULATIVE woman! Jeez

1. She coulda done this interview at anytime but preferred to do it when she was pregnant o lol and any small pressure now dem go say the stress affected the pregnancy.

2. She’s bashing an institution that conquered the world , that ensured English is the most spoken language in the world , that ensured a small island country like Britain an Island country with no real natural resource is economically and militarily strong... if she wanted to continue her Hollywood life she shouldn’t have married Harry.

3. She’s tactically attacking the next Queen (Kate Middleton) while Harry is claiming lukewarm ... just to sway public opinion lol

Thankfully from the opinion polls the British people don’t give a Bleep about the interview na Americans carry am on top head lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

... Because Kpekus Rule the World ! angry angry
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Necksonnel: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

You just keep shouting SIMP without knowing the meaning. You think Harry is dumb. Thesame Harry that has been looking for a way to get back at royal family. Maybe you don't know he was never treated like others because of the situation surrounding him and everything. He's treated like a spare in the family. Marrying that lady is just one way to get back the family.
No doubt the Royal family are bloody racist. Same royal family the profited from slavery can not suddenly become saint.
All the royal family is trying to do is prevent a possibility of having a black king or queen in the possible future. They don't want anything like that to happen

10 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Sorry Harry, life of a man is about staying true to yourself

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by hermesprogidy(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Simping is in the blood of British men. But this whole Royal family thing is just nonsense. These over-privileged brats should go eff themselves, including the Queen.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Sorry Harry, life of a man is about staying true to yourself. Just like your great grand uncle you choose love and humanity over Royal wealth

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Omo, their wahala.

It's none of my fecking business.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by vRendoh(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2021
We cry racism because we are black i guess. because we are down the social ladder. Many years back the Chinese were inferior to the West! But the tide has turned around today. Black could help themselves by being more useful. Stop the looting and empower your people. If we can join the competitive world technologically the colour of our skin would be irrelevant. We can wine and cry all day about racism it would not change anything. Stop clapping hands and dancing! Let's get serious!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by wonder233: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2021
You said it all! The other guys that have fvcked Meghan will be amused especially when they recollect how they hung her legs and slammed the pssy without remose and how she was screaming oooh aaah.
Kriss216:

8 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Kasalee001(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Very soon, one advanced mumu will sit down to plan life and future with you.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by salem1996: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=99732153]This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

And the wife now is an object I guess here undecided

To many people needing orientation in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by hermesprogidy(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2021
27Pushing30:
Very MANIPULATIVE woman! Jeez

1. She coulda done this interview at anytime but preferred to do it when she was pregnant o lol and any small pressure now dem go say the stress affected the pregnancy.

2. She’s bashing an institution that conquered the world , that ensured English is the most spoken language in the world , that ensured a small island country like Britain an Island country with no real natural resource is economically and militarily strong... if she wanted to continue her Hollywood life she shouldn’t have married Harry.

3. She’s tactically attacking the next Queen (Kate Middleton) while Harry is claiming lukewarm ... just to sway public opinion lol

Thankfully from the opinion polls the British people don’t give a Bleep about the interview na Americans carry am on top head lol

Bleep the Queen, Bleep the British people, Bleep the royal family. More preps to Meghan, may she keep embarrassing the useless racist British people and their redundant royal family, who would be nothing but for their blatant robbery of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2021
That’s too little information for a forty-five minute interview. The whole write-up can take four to five minutes of speech. I guess it’s a waste of time to bother myself.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2021
Lying Megan
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by bekongtony(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2021
nabita76:
Com

You are a scammer!
You will soon be caught

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Racism at its peak, the Queen as the head of the Anglican church cannot stomach a Negro as a prospective king of England in the future.
No wonder they changed an Hebrew Jesus image to an European blonde.

Research is good here are google images of real Jesus not the Hollywood one we have today. The basic question is will people recognize the real Jesus, when he comes back or will the Antichrist have his way, because he is more handsome & blonde ?.
this your black Jesus get flat head and big head like okoros, this to confirm to you igbos are from Jewish nation angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by juman(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2021
I came here to read the biafrans comments.

Not surprise.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2021
E no concern me

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Alejobs: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2021
Love is wicked. Lack of love is wicked-er cry recommend our laptop powerbank to you friends and family that work on laptop, you can save them from being mistaken for a Yahoo boi. Guarantees to power their pc for more than 10 hours and solar compatible.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by sorepco(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2021
FOOL!

GeneralPula:
I don’t think the issue here is just skin color, I think the family just felt disgusted at the kind of woman price fell in love with..

The prince is a stupid ass marafuka..

But if UK royalty says they don’t want blacks, I personally don’t see any issh about this. UK isn’t Blacks Country..
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by peacettw: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2021
All so unnecessary. Meghan should take a breather and leave this family alone. Who takes a hiatus from chaos only to unleash it 2 years later? Someone with an ax to grind, that's who.

It's just so unfortunate that Harry is in on this. And pray tell me, what is the aim of this interview? To malign the family? To shock us into picking up axes and sticks to revolt? Really? It didn't work for Trump so how in the world will it work for an institution that has literally survived centuries.

I am sick and tired of the drama that is the Sussexes. One had hoped that they will fade into oblivion, as they had wished, but I am guessing that that life isn't so suitable anymore.

Oprah might as well cash out, that's all she's really interested in anyway. How she expects us to believe a woman who is literally at war with the whole world is beyond me. If I were meghan, I will move on and face my family and struggling stream of income. That should be her main focus. For crying out loud, she is pregnant. Who engages in this kind of battle when pregnant? I just can't.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by egojeny1(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2021
Racism at its peak. I pity us(women) in marriages.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana / Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.