Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja (30665 Views)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by ngadaAwo: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
sad
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Jimasun: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
That Presidential aide maybe Garub.......
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by QuotasSystem: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
All the steps taken by the OPC guys and the team were already known by the Presidency.

“If you observed well, Wakilu pretended that he was not well. They burnt the man’s house but the police are now claiming that they burnt Wakili’s wife in it. That is the case the police will use against the OPC boys.

“It was a trap set for the OPC boys and they will be jailed for it. Wakilu was used as bait for a trap.
I was reliably informed that they were moved from Eleyele to Force CID at Alagbon in Lagos.

When the "trapper" becomes the trapee grin
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Tochi3(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sai where are the cows

Sai starboy

Sai 4+4

Sai next level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Siwisheswereesh: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Who is the presidential aide

Is wakili above the law

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by limeta(f): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
chai
Afonjas matter tire person reach bone
Every other region in the south should be very careful of yorubas

something is not well with them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yoruba don suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by AzuNas: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Alright. . . . . . . .Ajie

Hahahahahahahah. . . Najiriya

Abeg
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by blazepascal(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
sadissoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Subzero047: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Helinues said he's waiting for credible source cheesy

I'm thinking maybe you should spice up the sauce for him cheesy cheesy

He's waiting for Mannabbgrills sauce grin

7 Likes

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Numerouno94(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Waiting for credible source
Keep waiting till they wipe out ur people.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Greenback: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fantasticcc:
shocked
How can you arrest a known rapist and Killer and hand him over to the police..legendary cowards always trying to please their masters..

Even the blind will know that Fulani herdsmen have the backing of the government, except South West BMC..
This boys will surely be tortured badly and Threatened

Thank God for ESN
God bless mazi nnamdi kanu

Threatened ke,they will be jailed. They are nothing but scapegoats.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by moneyissweet(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Can you imagine, I swear Yoruba dey fall my hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by IamRandy: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Waiting for credible source

Hahahahaha..

Dey there dey chop kpomo grin

Compound BMC !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by ovieigho(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Until Yorubas take this Secession fight serious , it’s going to be a business as usual! You can’t want oduduwa republic and still loyal to law enforcement of the present govt !

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by AFONJACOW(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Meet the newest premier and Emir of Oyo state grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Nackzy: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria is gone, just imagine were i come from
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Awoo88: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
The presidential aide no get name?? Rubbish nonsense report
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Warripikine:

Sunday igboho Why did you betray the opc?
I don't think he betrayed them, he probably would have preferred on spot justice but pulled out knowing the opc agenda of going to police would back fire

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Okpotokpo: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Isn't it clear to us now that the Fulani herdsmen are being sponsored by the government.

10 Likes

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by faebenezer5star: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
I told the OPC guys not to arrest Wakilu because the Oba of Ayete told me that there is a presidential order on Wakili and that he should not be touched.
Mad country

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Coldie(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Move them to kuje they are terrorist, Opc us a terrorist organization. As a yoruba man I support their arrest, fulanis are free to stay anywhere they want in yoruba land.

How do they know the criminal's are fulanis where are the cows?

Is evans a fulanis?

Fulanis are free to take over our bush as far as they keep selling there beef to us we like it.

One Nigeria one fulani cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by emonis88: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
SAI BABA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by tiredoflife(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
shabi yorubas no wan get sense
they will get sense by force
they are all playing political correctness
u catch a criminal
u hand am over to the fulani police grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

awolowo no put wisdow as a topic for part of the free education he gave them grin grin

i never see mumu like yorubas grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Btruth: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
.......things are really getting heating up. Soon, very soon the top cylinder will blow out...... everything then will be skataskata!!!

sad

3 Likes

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Excelento(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
WAO THE OPC (HUNTER ) NOW BECAME THE HUNTED!!!.
OMO YORUBA RONU OJO OLA AWON OMO WA NKO?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by KevMitnick: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
The presidency is dominated by Fulanis...what do you expect? I hope the Yorubas will stop being stupid and cowardly.
These fulani guys have the backing of the government...what opc should have done was to take them out and claim that they were killed in an exchange of gunfire...even naija police get sense pass ina...smh.
Now these Yoruba guys who were just trying to protect their land will suffer for nothing...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rubbish, It seems the I.G wants to vacate office sooner than 3months.Stupid Presidential directive aiding a criminal.
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Goldenklassy: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
What a country! it is evident that the dreaded fulani terrorist have the backing of the federal government
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by ScamHunter: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm... probably the dullest ethnic group in the south. What's annoying is that they're like 1939 French army that couldn't even delay the Wehrmacht conquest of France. Tivs and Jukun gave Fulani a run for their money but not our fear fear Yoruba blooodas. Yet they come online to make a lot of noise.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures) / Outrage As FG Abandons N140bn 2nd Niger Bridge / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.