Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja (30648 Views)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by ipobWARLORD: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
You guys should enjoy the monster you made and stop disturbing our peace abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by emmanuelbrown26: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yoruba's brought this on themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Rugaria: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
To put it mildly; This is simply stunning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Pennywise(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Since Fulanis started their reign of terror through ethnic murders and rape in this Buhari Govt, how many of them have been arrested and taken to Abuja? This is merely an act of intimidation aimed at Yorubas, not even the Igbos who are actively hunting for these killers on their soil.

Does this Govt realise that there are Yoruba men fighting and dying to maintain the integrity of this country?

3 Likes

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Conrod: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Waiting for credible source
And what then? than to swallow your pride and continue as if nothing happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by femijay8271(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
LokoH:
Oro ni yio so ra re,
oro ni o so ra re
Ti iyawo ba nan omo oko
Oro ni o so ra re.

A Yoruba song meaning:

"Everything will explain itself ( she go hear am) if a house wife flogs a son in her husband's family.

. . . abeg Yoruba interpret better, I am a Biafran.

Truth: Yoruba ' v encroached. How dare you touch one of your masters ?

Na Orlando Owoh sing that song for Aiba Mogba

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Heavensent01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
if it's true that those guys were not release by now then we've the most useless leaders in southwest

a good leaders would have visited that station and meet IGP for the release of the boys

they only want to scare away anyone willing to fight for Yoruba nation. henceforth I won't blame anyone for not fighting for Yoruba course again, we've the most unreliable leaders and citizens

what happened to Oyo ibarapa people that these men rescue to move in huge to Oyo state house to protest against the arrest of their people

this is nonsense, allowing illiterate Fulani to be riding you like horse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Samunique(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:
shabi yorubas no wan get sense
they will get sense by force
they are all playing political correctness
u catch a criminal
u hand am over to the fulani police grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

awolowo no put wisdow as a topic for part of the free education he gave them grin grin

i never see mumu like yorubas grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
See the way you're insulting a whole race just bcs they don't want to join you in your stupidity.
Tell me in the first place, if handing over a criminal to the authority is a wrong to do in a sane society ?

If doing the right thing means stupidity to you, then why do you blame the herdsmen and other criminal who disturb the nation, since doing the right thing means mumuism to you ?

I think you Ipob guys need to learn politeness !

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Warripikine: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't think he betrayed them, he probably would have preferred on spot justice but pulled out knowing the opc agenda of going to police would back fire

Hmmm..never thought of that, but he should speak up..let's hear his side
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Conrod: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Coldie:
Move them to kuje they are terrorist, Opc us a terrorist organization. As a yoruba man I support their arrest, fulanis are free to stay anywhere they want in yoruba land.

How do they know the criminal's are fulanis where are the cows?

Is evans a fulanis?

Fulanis are free to take over our bush as far as they keep selling there beef to us we like it.

One Nigeria one fulani cheesy
Nawao, i thought your a gentleman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by tiredoflife(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Samunique:
See the way you're insulting a whole race just bcs they don't want to join you in your stupidity.
Tell me in the first place, if handing over a criminal to the authority is a wrong to do in a sane society ?

If doing the right thing means stupidity to you, then why do you blame the herdsmen and other criminal who disturb the nation, since doing the right thing means mumuism to you ?

join me in my stupidity
really really grin grin grin

so this is wisdow to u grin grin grin

awolowo didnt try.....no wisdow in the free education
so handing over a criminal to a fulani police
u think u will get justice grin grin
i say una no go ever get sense

u know why
the broom is a powerful enchantment in witchcraft
its supposed to be used beneath the feet
but when waved above the head of a man
its a spell that only death can free you from

keep playing the game by the rules while the fulani play like the dogs of the earth
noticed the man while in ur opc video was pretending to be deaf dumb and blind
now u see am chilling grin grin grin grin

yoruba ru nu ohhhh grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by livinbygrace: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
All of you supporting the harrasment,humiliation and arrest of Southern Youths by the useless security agencies(EFCC,CUSTOM,NDLEA etc) hope your eyes are getting clearer now.Aboki are the highest fraudtsers in Nigeria,but nobody touches them,but the so called security agencies are arresting and humilitating our youths and you keep on clapping for them.How mnay southern youths of 40years old have you ever seen in charge of any agencies?How many jobless northern youths have you seen roaming around unlike the southern counterpart having good result but nothing to show for it.Continue supporting the arrrest of our youths,while the chase some into exile and imprsion othersuna never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Doctortyre: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
A lot is wrong in this country.. I wonder why yourba leaders are scared to be free ..Northern keep using power over us .. This is too much I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Tremple8v: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
L 4 lie
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by alpharoyalty: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buhari and all this family will rot in hell.
One day, he and his Fulani terrorist will pay for their sins.
One day, it will happen
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Greenback: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
OPC and coneheads should not take things lying low..they should go to court asap

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Vicas2000: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
LokoH:
Oro ni yio so ra re,
oro ni o so ra re
Ti iyawo ba nan omo oko
Oro ni o so ra re.

A Yoruba song meaning:

"Everything will explain itself ( she go hear am) if a house wife flogs a son in her husband's family.

. . . abeg Yoruba interpret better, I am a Biafran.

Truth: Yoruba ' v encroached. How dare you touch one of your masters ?

I actually read and sang this in Dr Orlando Owoh's melody. Going to YouTube to listen to that song again.

One of my favourite by the Dr �

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by odaniel1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bastards everywhere. Nigeria is cursed. Those behind this, inconveniencing citizens in the name of their own selfish gains be struck with lightning. may their generations rule underneath and the generations of their victims rule over.
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Foolishbuhari: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Samunique:

Is this the first time something like this would happen? Is Nigeria a sane country? A country where security agencies know where to go negotiate and pay terrorists but they can't launch operation to rid the area off same terrorists? Who doesn't know that once you catch these men, you kill them immediately?

Your tribesmen attacked and called for the total decimation and annihilation of ESN when they started their quest against ridding their lands off fulani terrorists. You people praised and justified the treatment meted out on their innocent women by soldiers and supported extrajudicial murders by the Nigerian authorities upon them.

When last did you hear something like this happened in Igbo land? Why? Because they sre all prepared and the fulanis know they won't go Scott free if they do certain things over there.! The Igbos know it's not a fair fight so they have to fight dirty. Has the IPOB you hate so much not drawn your attention to what's going on in the country? Didn't TY Danjuma warn and bring to public attention that these terrorists were in cahoots with the security agencies and top politicians? Weren't you people warned?

Instead of standing for the truth and doing the right thing, To spite a people, y'all chose to dine with the devil and you expect that devil to save you from its demons? Funny thing is your "leaders" are so mute! One has even offered to build ranches for them SMH

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by danngnews: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Waiting for credible source

But if it's something against IPOB u will confirm it sharp sharp, keep waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Foolishbuhari: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
luluman:
Why dont you take a few minutes to ask who born you why some things are missing in your brain?

You should ask yourself that question if you saw anything wrong with his statement. Something even a kid knows. But you yorubas because of political correctness want to set up yourselves for failure!

Even the so called "leader" when dey make una dull like this, has not made one single statement against the atrocities going on in your region

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by HustlePro: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Warripikine:

Sunday igboho Why did you betray the opc?
YOU ARE MAD!

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by dapadawee: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/09/police-move-opc-men-who-arrested-oyo-fulani-warlord-wakili-abuja-after-top-presidential
them want to compensate them for Abuja now. whistle blower and Fulani blower na 5&6.
it's called Nigeria by the British
it's called zoo by ibop
it's called naija by hustler
it's called our land by Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Tochj(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Those talking about one Nigeria
Behold your corntree.
I see any lover of Nigeria as foolish.
Criminal given VIP treatment
While victims are punished.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by ThatFairGuy: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
This must not be true. What sort of Nonsense is this
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by Henvest: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Our Southerner brothers will never learn .
Lawless ESN would not have been disgraced this way..
May Heaven continue to Bless MNK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by ipobarethieves: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin angry sad sad cheesy smiley angry grin embarassed angry
StoneColdStun:
Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord, Wakili To Abuja while the same Police serve the fulani warlord ISIKILU WASKILI bottles of big Stout.
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmmm, the government really has hand in what is going on in that state, but the truth is that those who support evil and those who partake in it won't last long, they will die a miserable death, they should continue, the game will soon be over.
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by LLMG: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
blame your cowardly, foolish, greedy, self serving representatives/politicians from the south. while their northern counterparts were strategizing and positioning themselves, they were busy looting and betraying themselves, now they are helpless because they have sold their right. nevertheless the ordinary southerners will fight for their right and they will surely win.
Monimatic:
They should have covertly killed the blood sucking Wakili and his fellow Buhari sponsored bandits and terrorists in the first place without handing him over to the useless Police.

It is now clear beyond reasonable doubt that the Buhari led Government is hell bent on destabilizing the entire Southern Nigeria, by empowering, sponsoring, arming and protecting marauding and blood sucking Fulani herdsmen, bandits and terrorist groups across southern Nigeria

Nigeria has never had it this bad before where terrorists groups and religious extremists would be protected, pampered and armed by the Federal Government , all thanks to the clueless Fulani Jihadist Buhari
Re: Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja by danngnews: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Samunique:

Are we in a sane society?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.