Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor (15212 Views)

Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / Delta Governor, Okowa Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by phorget(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Tribalism, Religion and Politics won't allow Nigeria to grow.

2 Likes

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2021
Anneka101:
Where did he get his wealth Are they trying to tell us that he wasn’t corrupt?

I know he would contest 2023. They are trying to make him a good man now.

All politicians are evil/corrupt!

ARE YOU A SAINT? THESE WHITE PEOPLE YOU WORSHIP ARE WORSE
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Tap0lane: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2021
The same way foolish igbo like you claim Peter Obi a common criminal that looted Anambra state fund to build himself biggest malls in Abuja n PH is a saint or your foolish head can not comprehend that is what is being discussed here. The new one now is Emefiele that bastard working under Buhari to destroy Nigeria.

Odingo1:
The same way some Yorubas will tell us that Tinubu is richer than Lagos before he became governor of Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Tap0lane: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ibori and Tinubu are both thieves
Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Peter Obi are saints ba ?!
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by OmoManU: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Igara olosa those that understands Yoruba language will understand the meaning
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by LegacyB: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Stupid people see mumu cover up
we deserve our kind of governments honestly
You are very correct I have always said Nigerians are being ruled by Nigerians.The behavior of the leader is just the average sum of our individual behaviors.
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by DTaj: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2021
This is one the reasons politicians continue to loot our commonwealth! These fools, who make up Ibori's village association in Lagos, are very much likely members of the looting elite, who must have benefitted from many dodgy contracts under Ibori's corrupt 8-year tenure as Governor...

Ibori, who was a 'store rat' at a DIY store in London, was rich before he became Delta State Governor?

Nigeria is like a young woman, who has become old and haggard, after having been countlessly raped by her own children (the citizens)!

Where is our redemption as a people? Is this the way we shall continue?

The elites do not care whether or not Nigeria fails, as far as they can continue to loot and plunder! Yet, the masses, who should know (and do) better, have been caged by ethnic, political, and religious bigotry, orchestrated by- wait for it- the same looting elite!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by fredoooooo: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by deji17: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2021
A Cashier from a London Supermarket, who stole from the cash register before becoming the Governor of Delta State. Rich indeed.

1 Like

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Charly68: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Crazy folks,they said someone stole with evidence they came up with nonsensical evidence of defence ..I pity your children and grandchildren ..no moral training anymore if you come out to justify stealing

1 Like

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Idadurun: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2021
The money does not belong to Nigeria, neither Abuja, Kano nor Anambra. It belongs and should be invested in Delta State not constructing roads in Abuja, Kano and Second Niger bridge. It wouldn't work.
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2021
SooWan:
hmmm ok

yea just like malami , tinubu and co

billionaires
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by CodeTemplar: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Should I call this a case of Stockholm syndrome or blindness by greed? Well, even Hitler had and still has supporters.
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by arikogomez: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2021
if Ibori invested in Delta or Naija it would have been better rather bad naija leaders including the past and the present government invest in another man land, and their country are suffering from poverty, like a word in the Bible in Hebrew 9 v27. They should check their conscience. Ibori is a wicked government in the sense that he can't even open industry with all those money he claim to have, before he become Governor of Delta state
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by ddeola: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Swissbank wey be expert for money laundering and illegal funds. Make una dey deceive una fada. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by deeva2: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
MUMU SET OF PEOPLE....THEY ARE COVERING UP FOR A MAN WHO STOLE THEIR HERITAGE..NAIJA IS IN TOTAL MESS
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by kizyalex10(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/ibori-wealthy-before-becoming-delta-governor-odu/
stupidity is protecting someone who have stolem your future and gave u peanuts to defend him
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Ugonna62: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Ibori is a known criminal, dirty one at that

ODU defending defending him are just senile fools who are just looking for small change from thief ibori

UK should have allowed him rot in prison

Meanwhile since the money will be used in construction of Abuja - Kano road second Niger bridge and Lagos Ibadan express way....no wahala..
No,your wrong,the loot will be relooted and cannot be use for any of the projects u mentioned above and d 2m pounc in contention mst hav been sheard amongst d negotiating teams as condition to facilitate the repatration,so ibory is not alone in this,infact nigeria is and hav always been under d leadership of wicked, rutless,corrupt,dangerous,evil,timid,tribalistic and in most cases incompetent sets of elits who'r bent on enriching themselves at the expence of the coutry and her people.with impunity
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by platido(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2021
I command ghastly accident give all of una were talk that rubbish..rich ke angry angry he was that rich with such amount he still want to become a Governor
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/ibori-wealthy-before-becoming-delta-governor-odu/

okay.....your son ibori is not a thief....

Make the FG should the money to complete lagos ibadan expressway and also to rebuild those properties that was destroyed by hoodlums during the endsars protest.....since delta state dont need that money......delta state is all ready developed....delta stae looks like paris, dubai and tokyo
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by COMPAQ(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2021
bolaayenimo:

This is the problem with Nigeria. When you are corrupt, caught, tried and convicted, your village people will still support you hook line and sinker.

In the 1950's, they would distance themselves from you.
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by itu404(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Read over 10 comments not even one wants to face the fact that Ibori was indeed wealthy before he became governor; many here just sit in their miserable bed or is it standing by their broken door and type out their hatred no matter the fact except the accusation is from their tribe. If you are a nigerian in the know, you ought to remember that Ibori was indeed very wealthy why this pretense? Is this forum for negative vibes or to face facts? if not that I'm used to this forum i would have long stopped my account it is most times not educative and it seems many here are just Here out of frustration. Too many illiterate and unpolished people. That is why i do not read replies to my comments.. I Am not understanding.
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
ndi ala....

and a certain nairlander is a die-hard Ibori fan.
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
itu404:
Read over 10 comments not even one wants to face the fact that Ibori was indeed wealthy before he became governor; many here just sit in their miserable bed or is it standing by their broken door and type out their hatred no matter the fact except the accusation is from their tribe. If you are a nigerian in the know, you ought to remember that Ibori was indeed very wealthy why this pretense? Is this forum for negative vibes or to face facts? if not that I'm used to this forum i would have long stopped my account it is most times not educative and it seems many here are just Here out of frustration. Too many illiterate and unpolished people. That is why i do not read replies to my comments.. I Am not understanding.
That's why I continue to torment them with my signature and also torment their Tinubu....

I have those hypocrites at my palms, including the one above.

1 Like

Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Posts: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
what was his business
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by zomby(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ibori already wealthy before becoming delta governor....lol grin
What a careless statement from another bl00dyf0ol.

Nigeria reminds of a box of smelly horse poop...Nothing will improve if Nigerians continue to celebrate thieves.
Ibori spent jail time in UK for the money he stole in Nigeria, but the dude is celebrated in Nigeria....Can you imagine?
And some f00l will still defend this lowlife (Ibori) simply because they share the same village...unbelievable!
How can we accomplish anything if we senselessly operate this way?

Nigerians make me sick; we are a bunch of f00ls that deserve nothing but retardedd leaders that don't give a daamn.
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by Ceeblaq10: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Idadurun:
The money does not belong to Nigeria, neither Abuja, Kano nor Anambra. It belongs and should be invested in Delta State not constructing roads in Abuja, Kano and Second Niger bridge. It wouldn't work.
Thank yoooouuu... na our money make dem give us
Re: Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor by jacoik(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ibori dey prison dey control all Delta state elections,that guy level long die
I can't read that long epistle. but I thought ibori has been released since it is he still in detention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi PDP Guber Primary Election / Fuel Smuggling Persists In Borders Despite Subsidy Removal – Customs Boss / Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.