Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File (11683 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by MynIDIOT44: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2021
cool
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2021
ukaegbuikedia:
There's nothing meaningful to come out at the end.

let the looting continue

Of course

We are destined to burn chicken thieve alive but worship their kings
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2021
His death is really near. I don't know what he would stand to gain from Tinubu dowmfall
longetivity:
Guy, u go soon die ontop Tinubu matter o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by AmazingELixir: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2021
The man is a thief QED
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Joysticks:
See them.Defender of corruption.

They will beat macaroni thieves to die but sacrifice their lives for terminator

Nigerians are not stupid or cowards but subhumans

If you will blame goats for going around nude, you should not blame Nigerians

They are subhumans

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2021
PCG1:
ʏօʊʀ ʄatɦɛʀ
chai na Israel Adesanya face them spoil like this ?
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by 77up(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
They must provide Tinubu's case file by fire by force. Tinubu the El Chapo of Nigeria is a bullion van thief who looted and is still looting the south west. That he escaped from Chicago doesn't mean he will escape this time around. Opolo eyed Bobo Chicago must be jailed
We know how you are feeling.
kpele grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by 77up(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2021
Emmy000seun:
I don't really support this tinubu presidential ambition because he has committed alot of atrocities against human.. he has been stealing from Nigeria for a long time.. and how he still try to play a smart game baffles me.. and people don't stop hailing this crook.. grin grin
Please I need a tokunbo car that is rugged for Uberbolt work in Lagos.. I am a registered driver on the platform, and my weekly remittance is certain no story which is why I need tokunbo..with verifiable guarantor.. please give me a trial and I will never disappoint you ..
You people will just storm online to display bandwagon. Get your facts right and probably come up with some of those atrocities he committed against humans ,then we will take you serious or even talk about your uber scheme.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Tap0lane: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2021
See what a foolish Igbo as to say.
What about Ogbonna Onu that as always been supporting Buhari since the days of CPC n ANPC he was never a mastermind behind Buhari election. So foolish Igbo get mind to support Buhari to win election 4 times but your cursed tribe will only vilify someone that supported just once. You igbo need your brain checked for heredited foolishness walahi !

DoctorDree:
Tinubu.......The bullion van master,This old selfish man as been quiet all this while even though he was the mastermind behind Buhari been elected as president,now that there is chaos in the country he can’t speak out because if he tries it,EFCC will come for his ass and his presidential ambition will be in jeopardy.....This problem we are facing in the south under this government started with him...........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Tap0lane: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Omo you must die in penury with your miserable wretched life. So the like of Kalu Orji Peter Obi have not been stealing from Nigeria yet Peter Obi built himself mall in Abuja n PH.

Emmy000seun:
I don't really support this tinubu presidential ambition because he has committed alot of atrocities against human.. he has been stealing from Nigeria for a long time.. and how he still try to play a smart game baffles me.. and people don't stop hailing this crook.. grin grin
Please I need a tokunbo car that is rugged for Uberbolt work in Lagos.. I am a registered driver on the platform, and my weekly remittance is certain no story which is why I need tokunbo..with verifiable guarantor.. please give me a trial and I will never disappoint you ..

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Apart from the political entertainment that the matter is generating, it is a meaningless case that leads to nowhere.

The media and folks from a certain region are just creating entertaining stories out of nothing. There was never a case and there won’t ever be any.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by deeva2: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2021
TINUBU THIS, TINUBU THAT....WETIN DEY SHELE GAN
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by chukwuibuipob: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2021
How much is ur budget
Boye33:
I'm in dire need of a cheap apartment anywhere on the island (Ajah, obalende etc).
A cheap shared apartment is also welcomed.
I would be staying from Mondays to Thursdays only.
Please kindly send a dm or quote me if you have one.
Thanks.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Miracle1991: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Ipob and propaganda.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Boye33: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
How much is ur budget
100k sir
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Jerryherd: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2021
smiley

Ipobians really thought Tinubu the Jagaban would be prosecuted

Hahahaha... Awon olori pelebe

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Of course, even me I will deny
It's too embarrassing

Meanwhile let's wait and see what the excuse would be when asked to produce it
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
They must provide Tinubu's case file by fire by force. Tinubu the El Chapo of Nigeria is a bullion van thief who looted and is still looting the south west. That he escaped from Chicago doesn't mean he will escape this time around. Opolo eyed Bobo Chicago must be jailed

This one don run amok over Tinubu 's matter as if he is the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2021
maleekgold:
Ban him for 25 years?��
He don too old to see 25 years �

Am sure the same prayers goes to your father, right?

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2021
Emmy000seun:

Dabbling into what doesn't concern u, who will help your type? "Oti fi enu yo alubarika kuro Lara e"
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Joysticks:
See them.Defender of corruption.

Go and prosecute your region thieves first, don't fight our battles for us, stupid noser.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Kittex7:
His death is really near. I don't know what he would stand to gain from Tinubu dowmfall

Nothing oh, set of idiots that refuses to remove logs in their eyes.

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by drlateef: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

Have you asked them to investigate your own governors who keep stealing your wealth up till now?

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2021
77up:
You people will just storm online to display bandwagon. Get your facts right and probably come up with some of those atrocities he committed against humans ,then we will take you serious or even talk about your uber scheme.

Who go even help him? After shooting himself on the Footh
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2021
Tap0lane:
Omo you must die in penury with your miserable wretched life. So the like of Kalu Orji Peter Obi have not been stealing from Nigeria yet Peter Obi built himself mall in Abuja n PH.

Ase wa!!!

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Tap0lane post=99762761]See what a foolish Igbo as to say.
What about Ogbonna Onu that as always been supporting Buhari since the days of CPC n ANPC he was never a mastermind behind Buhari election. So foolish Igbo get mind to support Buhari to win election 4 times but your cursed tribe will only vilify someone that supported just once. You igbo need your brain checked for heredited foolishness walahi !

U no go kill person, hereditary indeed grin grin
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Tap0lane:
See what a foolish Igbo as to say.

Hereditary indeed grin grin
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by greymiles: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Judolisco:
All dis stuffs na to boost tinubu popularity... If we are to be fair every Nigerian politician that has held public should be in jail
Shut up... you think eastern governors are corrupt like your western and northern ones
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Emmy000seun(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lol bro, you are so aggressive.. don't you see or hear about his involvement in the LCC and Baba still deny the fact, Lagos State tax issue during his tenor, ..I come in peace pls...
I don't expect any help from people like you because you already portrait the type of being you are.. mind you, help is of God. But be realistic with what you do.. I commented on the post I followed and I don't know why that is a headache to you.. am not the problem you are facing and let God sent person locate me pls.. thanks
Olatomiwami:

Dabbling into what doesn't concern u, who will help your type? "Oti fi enu yo alubarika kuro Lara e"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tofa: Buhari Hasn’t Fulfilled All His Promises Because He Lacks The Right Team / Governorship Election: Maduka Tours Wards, LGAs In Anambra (Photos) / Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.