Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File (11689 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Emmy000seun(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Make findings on it bro, not a politician or an agent, but just saying because of Baba issue still at court before the #end sars and the matter is dragging till now in the court.. or is it a plot to deprive him the ticket? Just saying from outside look of things tho!
77up:
You people will just storm online to display bandwagon. Get your facts right and probably come up with some of those atrocities he committed against humans ,then we will take you serious or even talk about your uber scheme.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by adekolaelect(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Joysticks:
See them.Defender of corruption.
Establisher of corruption go and seat down .court of law need evidences to prove him corrupted not your delusion mere hatred Imaginations .

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Bashir75: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
They must provide Tinubu's case file by fire by force. Tinubu the El Chapo of Nigeria is a bullion van thief who looted and is still looting the south west. That he escaped from Chicago doesn't mean he will escape this time around. Opolo eyed Bobo Chicago must be jailed

This Ipobian terrorist have self-declared unrest in life and family because of Tinubu. As long as this man is alive and happy, your soul will be tormented just Bode George. Because, he’s not going anywhere if you know.

If you get a life and make it, you will never be here having sleepless days and nights for a man on a mission.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Posts: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
is Sahara reporters ever credible
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by AvantConsulting: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
They must provide Tinubu's case file by fire by force. Tinubu the El Chapo of Nigeria is a bullion van thief who looted and is still looting the south west. That he escaped from Chicago doesn't mean he will escape this time around. Opolo eyed Bobo Chicago must be jailed
The way Tinubu is taunting Igbos ehn, one would think it's the one that governed their erosion-ravaged land since the days of independence. All hail the Jagaban bogu!!! Pepper dem, Jagaban!! Igbos are liable to die young!

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by AvantConsulting: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Joysticks:
Tinubu get paid supporters for nairaland wey ready to bash anybody wey step on the Oga of agbero shoe.Make I just Waka pass.
Your father!!! Tinubu is not the cause of your region's backwardness. Get it into your empty skull. Uwaka!!!
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by AvantConsulting: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Joysticks:
Flat-headed monkey, get this is into your useless ojukwu head. Your father that sells gala is because Tinubu is doing well. Your brother that sells fangoyo is because Tinubu is doing well. Your mother that sells her pussy to feed you is because Tinubu is doing well. Your sister that almost died of a chronic disease in the village that was later treated in Lagos, is because Tinubu is doing well. Igbos are fools because you've no leader, you're bastards with hearts full of hatred.

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
AvantConsulting:
I am a Flat-headed monkey, get this into my useless tinubu head. My fcking father that sells gala is because Tinubu is not doing well. My brother that sells fangoyo is because Tinubu is not doing well. My mother that sells her pussy to feed me is because Tinubu is not doing well. My sister that almost died of a chronic disease in the village that was later treated in Lagos, is because Tinubu is not doing well. Igbos are not like my family.I,Avantconsulting is a big fools because i've no leader, I' am a bastards with hearts full of hatred.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
AvantConsulting:
My father!!! Tinubu is the cause of my region's backwardness. Get it into my empty skull. Uwaka!!!
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by KunleyY19(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Emmy000seun:
I don't really support this tinubu presidential ambition because he has committed alot of atrocities against human.. he has been stealing from Nigeria for a long time.. and how he still try to play a smart game baffles me.. and people don't stop hailing this crook.. grin grin
Please I need a tokunbo car that is rugged for Uberbolt work in Lagos.. I am a registered driver on the platform, and my weekly remittance is certain no story which is why I need tokunbo..with verifiable guarantor.. please give me a trial and I will never disappoint you ..

Stealing from Nigeria... Without having a federal post... But the likes of GEJ and OBJ are saints abi... Na hypocrisy go still kill una lass lass.
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Olatomiwami(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Lol bro, you are so aggressive.. don't you see or hear about his involvement in the LCC and Baba still deny the fact, Lagos State tax issue during his tenor, ..I come in peace pls...
I don't expect any help from people like you because you already portrait the type of being you are.. mind you, help is of God. But be realistic with what you do.. I commented on the post I followed and I don't know why that is a headache to you.. am not the problem you are facing and let God sent person locate me pls.. thanks

grin grin grin For u to understand the meaning of that msg means you know what u are doing, meanwhile don't dabble into politics on NL if u will b needing help, most of the people here are politicians (their supporters) by default .

1 Like

Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by sokera: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Joysticks:
pele attacker of corruption...
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by Emmy000seun(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lol bro,, grin watin I know self ...it's been long I follow naira land so I have been following some post on here..we just need people that has the mind of the masses at the helm of power..so their wont be hardship in the land...God bless Nigeria cool lipsrsealed
Olatomiwami:

grin grin grin For u to understand the meaning of that msg means you know what u are doing, meanwhile don't dabble into politics on NL if u will b needing help, most of the people here are politicians (their supporters) by default .
Re: CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File by sokera: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Joysticks:
what evidence do you have ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Presidency Job Requires Physical, Mental Energy / Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs / PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.