Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means (2724 Views)

Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / Obi Is Not Running For President, Trying To Get Back At PDP - Fredrick Nwabufo / Lecture on why Africans must be kept poor by ALL MEANS - dr. Howard Nicholas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
For Months now, our First lady Alisha Buhari had not been active in the other room, Mr. Buhari who was knowm to be the most travelled president had not travelled for a while, obviously, Mr. President seem a little lonely as regards the other room.

It no longer come as a surprise that our Darling Daddy had gone on empowering spree on our women obviously, he is empowering women in AlaIgbo also, the Igbo tribe usually dubbed to have the most beautiful women in Africa.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, I did not say anything ooh, but our darling Daddy had done great being the first husband lately.
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Gang90: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
You made me laugh guy, Buhari is indeed trying to get her estranged wife jealous lol

1 Like

Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
And why should that be your headache?

Whatever your thoughts might be,it's inconsequential
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Obdk: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
We are not thinking wat u re thinking, did we smoke the same zhiii?
Pls tell us joor I'm too lazy to think..
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:
And why should that be your headache?

Whatever your thoughts might be,it's inconsequential
Why are you spending time contributing on inconsequential are you inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Why are you spending time contributing on inconsequential are you inconsequential

Cos that's a thread killer comment
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Obdk:
We are not thinking wat u re thinking, did we smoke the same zhiii?

Pls tell us joor I'm too lazy to think..
I think Baba finally wants to fulfill his privilege of 4,
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Cos that's a thread killer comment
Oh my gush, thread killer indeed, do you know how much you are hated on nairaland, I don't even know how you are breathing, you are giving the thread life becuase your haters will soon be here

1 Like

Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Oh my gush, thread killer indeed, do you know how much you are hated on nairaland, I don't even know how you are breathing, you are giving the thread life becuase your haters will soon be here

Hated? Wow

Never knew... So, some people have been hating me on NL without me having a clue.

Such a feeling Tinubu do have when inconsequential people hate on him.

It's a pleasure
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Hated? Wow

Never knew... So, some people have been hating me on NL without me having a clue.

Such a feeling Tinubu do have when inconsequential people hate on him.

It's a pleasure
No, most people assume that you are Helinues, wow back to the topic, Helinues, what do you think, why have Our First lady decided to live in Dibai deserting our President
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

No, most people assume that you are Helinues, wow back to the topic, Helinues, what do you think, why have Our First lady decided to live in Dibai deserting our President

@ bolded, all the best to them.I don't respond to rumors

Back to the topic

Did Nigeria elect Aisha as Nigeria president?

Is there any office of Nigeria first lady in this government?
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded, all the best to them.I don't respond to rumors

Back to the topic

Did Nigeria elect Aisha as Nigeria president?

Is there any office of Nigeria first lady in this government?
Sounds like what a Helinues will say, she's Nigeria's first lady elected or not, and Mr. President made it clear she has the official position of the head of the kitchen and the other room
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Sounds like what a Helinues will say, she's Nigeria's first lady elected or not, and Mr. President made it clear she has the official position of the head of the kitchen and the other room

I didn't read at bolded.

What if Buhari had secretly married another woman... Just saying
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

I didn't read at bolded.

What if Buhari had secretly married another woman... Just saying
Was it not similar to what I was saying but you decided to be a Helinues and insult me instead, ofcourse he has every right if he chooses to marry another woman secret or not, why them all wants to marry an Igbo like Atiku and many more, well our beautiful women had always been our biggest export, but I smell Rats with his latest empowerment
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Was it not similar to what I was saying but you decided to be a Helinues and insult me instead, ofcourse he has every right if he chooses to marry another woman secret or not, why them all wants to marry an Igbo like Atiku and many more, well our beautiful women had always been our biggest export, but I smell Rats with his latest empowerment

Mr, you are making wrong accusation...

Me and you never discussed about Buhari married secretly or not anywhere

To the topic, should the marriage allegations be true, then it's advisable for Aisha to move out from Aso rock
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Mr, you are making wrong accusation...

Me and you never discussed about Buhari married secretly or not anywhere

To the topic, should the marriage allegations be true, then it's advisable for Aisha to move out from Aso rock
The Topic did not say that Buhari married secretly, the topic said Mr. President is obviously making Her Jealous by the current wave of women empowerment, on a good day, the first lady ought to be the one championing such program, but why everything is going on without her presence is somehow
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

The Topic did not say that Buhari married secretly, the topic said Mr. President is obviously making Her Jealous by the current wave of women empowerment, on a good day, the first lady ought to be the one championing such program, but why everything is going on without her presence is somehow

Should the marriage allegations be true

Did you miss that?
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Did you miss that?
So are you now saying that a marriage allegation is on air prior ??
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by ObiOfOnistha: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
The 5% women will be the last thing on Buhari's mind, he hates the 5% like stinking smelling corpses
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

So are you now saying that a marriage allegation is on air prior ??

Should that be the case, 2 captain in the same boat is not advisable
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
The 5% women will be the last thing on Buhari's mind, he hates the 5% like stinking smelling corpses
We know in Africa that Igbo women are the best and clean, unlike some Region whose people are always referring to women as smelly, more of what they are used to growing up,
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by AlexBells(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Should that be the case, 2 captains in the same boat is not advisable
If what you are saying is true, it will no longer be two captain as main captain had japa with her peace of mind, No time are you saying he is a playboy?
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Monogamy: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

If what you are saying is true, it will no longer be two captain as main captain had japa with her peace of mind, No time are you saying he is a playboy?

I have no back up for it.. Just my gut cos her leaving Aso rock for months is not normal
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Vulcanheph(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dear

Tho Op just bashed your Lord and savior, please come and defend your master like the good zombie that you are....
Re: Mr. President Trying To Make Aisha Jealous By All Means by Obdk: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Dear

Tho Op just bashed your Lord and savior, please come and defend your master like the good zombie that you are....

He use the handle ilovedemmanna now

(1) (2) (Reply)

May Day: Gombe Governor Salutes Nigerian Workers / Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To To Anti-christ Joe Biden / How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.