Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Omot With Michael Bolton - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omot With Michael Bolton (15024 Views)

See What This Boy Is Doing With Michael Jackson's Daughter! They Are Said To Be / Toke Makinwa Dumps Wedding Ring In Lagoon, Competing With Michael Jackson / Jackie Appiah Talks Relationship With Michael Bobby Obodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by THEAMAKA(f): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2011
ogugua88:

We're expected to live to be 47 years old (46 for men, 48 for women)
uhm, thats only average life expectancy. they factor in the fact that Nigeria has a really high infant mortality rate, remember that? many do live to old age, so i don't even buy that average life expectancy crap.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by EdnaJones: 1:06am On Apr 17, 2011
na wa o!
we nigerians sef, its simply a picture, why hatin on d poor lady??
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 17, 2011
which one is edna jones and john wood. undecided

me sef i should change my name to susan blomhaufen.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by cruiser: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
HA!!!! five pages and still going, OMOSEXY YOU HOT OH, grin grin grin when one babe started the topic, anything omotola is hot cake , she do research oh!, kiss Sha me i know, this chick after 4 kids, pouch or not still runs single boy\s blood! something bony genevieve or who dey again? can nat do! She is what Angelina jolie is to hollywood abeg! love her or hate her?, OMOSEXY RUNS TINS! wink grin tongue grin
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by steph23: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
If I didn't know better, I'd have said Omo-T is pregy with twins Grin
Exactly!!! She should try sucking in her stomach at times. Or she has probably not heard about body-shaper.

The dress looks, Lips sealed

at least this dress and her whole look doesnt make her look like a tramp when she went for the grammys'
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
ragdollz:

Omo managed to be fine today grin. She looks like a black American in that pic grin grin.
Plz dont insult my omosexy.She"s better looking than your average black american woman.
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
prosola:

micheal nor know am .just go to the stars and they pose with you.
niga girls too eat see bel ;Dle
Na american women dey chop pass.
American women

Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by mellow(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
how can one get in contact with those ladiess
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
mellow:

how can one get in contact with those ladiess

Dem big yoko pam pams - yoube BBW lover ehh? grin
Re: Omot With Michael Bolton by KKEZ: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
So you think a Michael Bolton (who has a track record of 'dating' and 'hitting' stick thin models and actresses) can date Gabourey Sidibe?[quote][/quote]

HABBA! OMOT no be ACTRESS too?, besides she soon go start modeling and for the THIN matta , em, i will do anything for u (veg only go do am sharp sharp). she don dey near the TRACK RECORD abi tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Burna Boy Allegedly Arrested For Assaulting Sales Girl In Port-Harcourt / Meet The Most Protected Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.