Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? (1080 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady / Yoruba Men Prefer Bayelsa Men Over Akwa Ibom Men / Ladies And Gentle Man .. What Is Your Favourite Romantic Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Ilamina(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2021
smiley
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Fahdiga(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2021
How many of them has shined your kondo
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by frozen70(f): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
They love women and sex, so such attitude will even give them daily women on bed
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by providencia(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
frozen70:
They love women and sex, so such attitude will even give them daily women on bed

Is there any state in Nigeria where the men dont like women and sex?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ilamina:

smiley
Were U Not D One Saying Calabar Men & Bayelsa Men Are Ugly? Why Are U Now Saying U Don't Know Why Bayelsa Men Are So Gentle & Kind?
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Ilamina(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Truvel:
Were U Not D One Saying Calabar Men & Bayelsa Men Are Ugly? Why Are U Now Saying U Don't Know Why Bayelsa Men Are So Gentle & Kind?

I was hurt by a Bayelsa person

But I remember one was nice to me
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ilamina:

I was hurt by a Bayelsa person

But I remember one was nice to me
Oh, Just Because U Were Hurt By A Bayelsa Person, U Now Said Now All Those Things? No, It Shouldn't Be So. Note: In Every Tribe, There Are Always Black Sheep.
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Ilamina(f): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Truvel:
Oh, Just Because U Were Hurt By A Bayelsa Person, U Now Said Now All Those Things? No, It Shouldn't Be So. Note: In Every Tribe, There Are Always Black Sheep.

Sometimes talking about your bad experiences makes you heal

And learn to appreciate the good
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
some are nice, but majority of their male population support polygamy nd outside wedlock child birth
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by mosdii(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
some are nice, but majority of their male population support polygamy nd outside wedlock child birth

I'm a Bayelsan and what you said is pure lies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
mosdii:

I'm a Bayelsan and what you said is pure lies
He said nothing but the truth,ijaw men are very reckless and randy,they sex anything and birth anyhow and worst of it all is they don't take care of their numerous children

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by 3gpvids: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ijaw men dont joke with ijaw VAGINAS

They can scatter it any anywhere,anyday and anytime

buh ijaw ladies get ass sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
He said nothing but the truth,ijaw men are very reckless and randy,they sex anything and birth anyhow and worst of it all is they don't take care of their numerous children
U Are Right But There Are Still Responsible Men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ilamina:

Sometimes talking about your bad experiences makes you heal
And learn to appreciate the good
Alright.
Re: Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle? by Ilamina(f): 3:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Truvel:
U Are Right But There Are Still Responsible Men.

Don't mind her

They are some good Bayelsa men out there

(1) (Reply)

Introvert And Extrovert / Business To Invest On With 250k As A Student! / Help A Bro Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.