Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo (18984 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Gbagura: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
adeolakemi:
and nnamdi kanu is a terrorist Abi? Yoruba people and their outdated sense
Your own brain has been exchanged with nkwobi or how do you explain a case whereby a flat skull bearing Yoruba's name.

2 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by mnwogu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Both of them are same thing and has a date with ICC for their crimes against humanity

Who will take them to ICC? You.....
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by elGenius: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by emperor863(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
You don't know the people you are dealing with.

The people that introduced tribalism in Nigeria,even when chief originator of tribalism in 9ja ended his life with rat poison.
They still want other Nigerians to see him as hero.

You seem to be a stark illiterate who only relies on beer parlour gossips as his source of information.

If you have an iota of education or a modicum of sense of history, you will realise that the real progenitors of tribalism were those that murdered prominent leaders of the country in 1966 (during a senseless and possibly narcotics induced military putsch) while their own tribesmen were left unscathed.

Needles to say, they are still suffering the consequence to this day.

So, clear your befuddled sense of reasoning and acknowledge your people as the most tribal in the country. While Pius Anyim was the SGF we know how "nationalistic" he was.

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by MENELIIK: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Boomark:

He said something about outdated sense.

Look for a better one that will help you know he only asked a question instead of displaying the same thing he just mentioned.

Igbo people dont have se*se at all
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
emperor863:

You seem to be a stark illiterate who only relies on beer parlour gossips as his source of information.

If you have an iota of education or a modicum of sense of history, you will realise that the real progenitors of tribalism were those that murdered prominent leaders of the country in 1966 (during a senseless and possibly narcotics induced military putsch) while their own tribesmen were left unscathed.

So, clear your befuddled sense of reasoning and acknowledge your people as the most tribal in the country. While Pius Anyim was the SGF we know how "nationalistic" he was.

Nonsense.

If only the Foolish man can name the officers that participated in that coup and also name their tribes.

These same foolish people will tell you,there are no Igbo in south south,but coup lead by a south south man is Igbo coup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

No sir... Do you?
Am very sound and fine.

I only hate hypocrites.

You hail Igboho but always insult Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Monogamy: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
Am very sound and fine.

I only hate hypocrites.

You hail Igboho but always insult Kanu.

Stop abusing the word ' Hypocrites ' except if you are referring to yourself..

I asked you a simple question what is Kanu fighting for? What's Igboho fighting for?
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop abusing the word ' Hypocrites ' except if you are referring to yourself..

I asked you a simple question what is Kanu fighting for? What's Igboho fighting for?
Both fighting for interest of his people.

But you hate one and love one.

That's Hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Obamaofusa: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nwabufo?
Fulani slaves.
They complain most.
Call people names most.
Wail most etc.
Cowards and saboteurs..

I am not surprise at all.Betrayal is in their DNA.

Azikiwe did it.
Chukwumerije did it
KANU of the 1 million march for Abacha did it.
Did the man say he is not Wakili?

Does he have to be young to control young criminals?
Is Buhari too frail to control the army?

Did the villagers who had known him as an old criminal say he is not Islikilu Wakilu that they know?

Does Nwabufo think OPC is as daft as he is?
There is a reason they did not kill him.

Nwabufo,look at the mirror.

4 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Monogamy: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
Both fighting for interest of his people.

But you hate one and hate one.

That's Hypocrisy.

Fighting for the interest of people shouldn't be taken too far.. Igboho is no longer relevant/needed as the case is already down.. He Igboho also has lowered his tone.

Can same be said about Kanu? Kanu wouldn't mind to plunge the country into another unnecessary civil war where the same people he is claiming of fighting for would be the victims of the war....

1 Like

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by YurFatHer: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wakili na kili kili
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Fighting for the interest of people shouldn't be taken too far.. Igboho is no longer relevant/needed as the case is already down.. He Igboho also has lowered his tone.

Can same be said about Kanu? Kanu wouldn't mind to plunge the country into another unnecessary civil war where the same people he is claiming of fighting for would be the victims of the war....

"Igboho is no longer
relevant/needed as the case
is already down.. He Igboho
also has lowered his tone"
Good.

Is Kanu case also down?

Why would kanu lower his tone if his case is not already down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Techydude: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
I can't help but wonder @ d iq of anyone who tags Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist.

The guy is a comedian. He's having the time of his life wondering how on earth he became so prominent. I listened to the guy for barely 5m and I realised he's a fraud. Some folks are still trying to decipher him. Good luck guys.

adeolakemi:
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Monogamy: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
"Igboho is no longer
relevant/needed as the case
is already down.. He Igboho
also has lowered his tone"
Good.

Is Kanu case also down?

Why would kanu lower his tone if his case is not already down?

Reason why I said except he changed his tactics, he can't have my support..

I don't want war in any part of Nigeria.. I believe all issues can be settle amicably if we really care about the same people we are claiming of fighting for.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
adeolakemi:

But what has brought nnamdi kanu into this discussion?
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Mightyhaiz: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
emperor863:

Nonsense.

How a coup led by nzeogwu a souuthsoutherner, ademoyega a southwesterner,nwaoboshi a southeasterner and ifeajuna a sourhsoutherner was dubiously and deviously termed an igbo coup will forever remain a mystery.

Mind you a high ranking igbo military officer Colonel Arthur Unaegbe was also killed in the coup..an igbo man Gen ironsi was also the man who quelled the coup..but somwhow it was an igbo coup and any igbo person be u a young girl,an oldwoman heck even a foetus in the womb you are fair game to be shot or sliced mercilessly..

meanwhile other tribes have led several coups without even as much as a mention of their tribes how much more any kind of victimisation of tribesmen

Una never talk wetin igboman do una for this country..probably a morbid jealousy due to their enterprise and midas touch to all facets of life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Spandau: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Heavens1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/media-framing-wakili-is-fulani-warlord-but-igboho-an-activist

This punk ass has collected money from his Fulani mastets to manipulate the narrative.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Ttalk: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Heavens1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/media-framing-wakili-is-fulani-warlord-but-igboho-an-activist

Why do you have to hide under the name Frederick Nwagbufo to spit this gibberish. This tactics of divide and rule tactics coming from born to rule jobber like you is no longer selling.

Before you blame the media, why not ask the displaced Seriki Igangan that describe Wakili as dreaded warlord, he even taunted Igboho to go and engage Wakili if he's so powerful.

The media is not as low as you are not to know difference between an activist and a killer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Obamaofusa: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
A slave fighting their masters battle.
Nwabufo?
Fulani slaves.
They complain most.
Call people names most.
Wail most etc.
Cowards and saboteurs..

I am not surprise at all.Betrayal is in their DNA.

Azikiwe did it.
Chukwumerije did it
KANU of the 1 million march for Abacha did it.
Did the man say he is not Wakili?

Does he have to be young to control young criminals?
Is Buhari too frail to control the army?

Did the villagers who had known him as an old criminal say he is not Islikilu Wakilu that they know?

Does Nwabufo think OPC is as daft as he is?
There is a reason they did not kill him.

Nwabufo,look at the mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Mightyhaiz: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

I tell you what you do with that meaningless support...

get a very slimy okro fruit,extract the slime mix with thar useless support and stick up your knob..

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Nnamebuka: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
emperor863:

Nonsense.

Isn't instructive that the man with 'a modicum of sense of history' couldn't tell the tribe of coup plotter. Or is South South Igbos too?

This is still the bane of Nigeria existence which the writer of the article was trying to point out. You believe the truth and lies subject to when it suites your narrative or leanings. Lol
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Sanchez01: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Rugaria:
Just as some people will call for the arrest, trial and possible elimination of Nnamdi Kanu with his ESN, but will get highly agitated and emotional if the ubiquitous DSS tries to arrest one Sunday Igboho!
Two people fighting gingerly for their people, but one is projected as a necessary nationalist, the other framed as a runaway hooligan disturbing the country with his "victimhood"..The same press. The same country. The same task but different appraisals!
The thing I have learnt far back with the relationship between Nigerias ethnicities is that some groups project their rabid tribalism by accusing others of the same"crime"..
There are huge differences between Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

1. Kanu is a propagandist and a separatist. Sunday is a separatist but doesn't employ propaganda in carrying out his affairs.

2. Sunday's issue is with chaotic Fulanis and Yoruba leaders who refused to support and defend their lands. Kanu's problems is with Anambra women (whom he called '99% pr0stitutes', Yoruba pastors, and anyone who doesn't buy into Biafra, including Igbo leaders, and neighbouring States).

3. Igboho has no business with Buhari and had never mentioned him. Kanu, on the other hand, once promised to return to Abia with Buhari's head. That's a threat to life.

4. Recent situations have shown Yoruba leaders are solidly behind Sunday which has made it difficult for authorities to touch him. Whereas Kanu and the IPOB are considered as rogue organisations even the East and the South Eastern governors resist them violently.

5. Kanu hates dissenting opinions and has shown he can't share the leadership of the IPOB with anyone. Sunday believes he is only a Yoruba son whose only interest is in resisting Fulanis from his motherland.

Pretty sure both characters are not the same.

4 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Monogamy: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
I tell you what you do with that meaningless support...

get a very slimy okro fruit,extract the slime mix with thar useless support and stick up your knob..

Thanks

Would try that new food.. It must be yummy... grin
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

I don't want war in any part of Nigeria.. I believe all issues can be settle amicably if we really care about the same people we are claiming of fighting for.
But Kanu never call for war,rather you people that want one Nigeria by fire force,are the ones calling for war.

Even when Ipob are doing prayer meetings,your nigeria army will come and kill them(Aba high school shooting is example)

When ipob are doing peaceful protests with only their flags,your nigeria military and police killed many of them.

Kanu have a court case to attend,your nigeria army went to his house to Kill him,which he escaped,but not every one in that house was lucky like him.

If you are truthful person,tell me who is calling for war between Kanu and your Nigeria government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Monogamy: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
But Kanu never call for war,rather you people that want one Nigeria by fire force,are the ones calling for war.

Even when Ipob are doing prayer meetings,your nigeria army will come and kill them(Aba high school shooting is example)

When ipob are doing peaceful protests with only their flags,your nigeria military and police killed many of them.

Kanu have a court case to attend,your nigeria army went to his house to Kill him,which he escaped,but not every one in that house was lucky like him.

If you are truthful person,tell me who is calling for war between Kanu and your Nigeria government?

Have Nigeria military ever been responsible in their handling of anything protest or gathering? Be sincere with yourself...

We all know what happened to Shiite members...

Apart from Kanu made/still making reckless statement, he should have focused more on the 5 SE states without interfering/pokenosing into others affairs.

You don't quench fire by adding more fuel
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by YorubaLord: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
I just don't know the problem Okoro savages have with their Yoruba masters? Could it be jealousy?

These people are so ungrateful and foolish, I swear. Apparently, they're angry that Sunday Igboho is indeed a "warrior" compared to their coward fools like Ojukwu & Kanu that kept running away when the heat is hot. grin

Yoruba was, is and will always be superior to Okoro Savages that have no origin, divided and cannibalistic in nature! angry

Long live the Yoruba nation! cool

4 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Have Nigeria military ever been responsible in their handling of anything protest or gathering? Be sincere with yourself...

We all know what happened to Shiite members...

Apart from Kanu made/still making reckless statement, he should have focused more on the 5 SE states without interfering/pokenosing into others affairs.

You don't quench fire by adding more fuel
You accused Kanu for calling for war.

From my last reply,who is calling for war between Kanu and your Nigeria government.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by adeolakemi: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
johnmartus:
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique.
Taa gbafuo there come and ban me na
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Monogamy: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
You accused Kanu for calling for war.

From my last reply,who is calling for war between Kanu and your Nigeria government.

Is it only Kanu that is having grudges with Nigeria government?

To my best of understanding, we have Niger delta militants from SS which their grievances could be seen as more legitimate than Kanu's own .

Charity they said begins from home... How are the SE states currently fairing? Is Kanu waiting till he gets Biafra before he can turn it to mini Dubai?
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by adeolakemi: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
butterfly777:

What are you saying?
what I'm saying is why will Yoruba tab igboho activist but want Igbos not to see nnamdi kanu as activist

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To The Disengagement Of 243 Retiring Soldiers / N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. / Godwin Obaseki Casts His Vote (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.