Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers (24196 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by blinking001(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Halima or what ever her name is should keep her dirty mouth shut...

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by babajeje123(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
HalpyBee:
I started my poultry business with just one feather,now I own 100 poultry houses in my country.
I started my food business with a single grain of rice, now I have over 50 restaurants.

Motivational speakers...I hail una
grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by nazablossom(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Motivational speakers==Scammers in disguise
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Plusstreet(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
There is nothing wrong in getting motivated. You should've asked them to apply discernment. A life that is not motivated is not worth living. Motivate me on how to reach the moon, even if i didn't get up there, at least I will land among the stars and use discernment to know that we all can never achieve exactly same result thus guarding my mental health.
But without motivation, i will be loitering on the ground. Let us not downplay motivation please.

8 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by edoairways: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Is your words not motivational? undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Heavance(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*lights Kpoli*

What do Motivational Speakers and New Generation Pastors have in common?
At a training some years ago, someone ask everyone, give us a name of a motivational speaker who happens not to be a pastor (in Nigeria)..... The answer was difficult.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by PastorandMentor(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
This woman no get work oooo
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by fredoooooo: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
No o , listen to them.. una head go straight las las grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Spending123:
I started hawking groundnuts at the age of 5 when my parents threw me out of the house. I managed to train myself in nursery school, primary, secondary and tertiary institution. Today I own 177 hotels, 500 cars, 350 Estate,277 roads, 13 private jets, Etisalat, 12 oil refineries and 8 ships. If I can make it trust me you too can make it, don't be afraid leave that your parents house today and trust me you will make it.

I started my multibillion naira poultry business with just one egg.

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by LikeAking: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Shes Incorrect.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
The ones I avoid are the ones who teach you businesses they have never run before in their lives.

"You can make N10,000 a day with this business. For where..? "

Person dey roast for him house dey tell another hungry person that he can earn N10,000 a day by picking plastic bottles.

And he wants to sell a book for N2,000.

Is that how Nengi bought a house ?

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Toks2008(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
The you in you is greater than the you that you think you are by far.

[img]https://media1./images/7e4e95cf8aa31d5dca940a0c59e1e903/tenor.gif?itemid=14490278[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Spending123: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Toks2008:

Lie kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Aspire to Perspire to Acquire and Expire - the nairalander in prison grin

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Toks2008(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Aspire to Perspire to Acquire and Expire - the nairalander in prison grin
grin @ expire.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by irijuola: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Toks2008:

[img]https://media1./images/7e4e95cf8aa31d5dca940a0c59e1e903/tenor.gif?itemid=14490278[/img]

I dey feel you

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by sharpwriter(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Iseeisaw:
We need motivational actors not speakers

Motivational speakers are also actors to some point. Abi you think say e easy to dey lie to people to get money? Many of these people full church pulpits wella grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by razzydoo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wahala no dey finish. All i know is, all man for himself.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hiploko:
Listen to Vusi Thembekwayo and live a good corporate/sales life

Na wa...
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by hansomb: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*lights Kpoli*

What do Motivational Speakers and New Generation Pastors have in common?
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by backbone503(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Them: You can become a billionaire in 2 weeks.
Me: Really? How?
The Idiot: Just believe you can and you'll make it.

You see all these jobless people dey wear suit/coat, flee from them
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Zenithpeak(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Eat whatever you like because you will still DIE, don't allow motivational speakers deceive you.
1. The inventor of the treadmill had died at the age of 54

2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57

3. The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41

4. The best footballer in the world Maradona, died at the age of 60.

BUT

5. The KFC inventor died at 94.

6. Inventor of Nutella brand died at the age of 88

7. Imagine, cigarette maker Winston died at the age of 102

8. The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake

9. Hennessey inventor dies at 98.

How did these doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?

The rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.

So, Take some rest, Chill, Stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life. You will still die but the BIG QUESTION is where will you spend ur eternal life?
Heaven or Hell?
The choice is yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by WaterWalker5(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Spending123:
I started hawking groundnuts at the age of 5 when my parents threw me out of the house. I managed to train myself in nursery school, primary, secondary and tertiary institution. Today I own 177 hotels, 500 cars, 350 Estate,277 roads, 13 private jets, Etisalat, 12 oil refineries and 8 ships. If I can make it trust me you too can make it, don't be afraid leave that your parents house today and trust me you will make it.
Most of them.will paint a colorful picture and make everything look so easy...
The truth is...They're just marketing something to you and they want you to buy their idea and they're scared to tell you the truth for fear that you won't patronize them once you know the truth
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Motivational speakers or role models, I don't give a damn about any. My life is completely different from theirs.

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by WaterWalker5(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This pics explains how sucidial listening to motivational speakers can be. Face your face your fears, not knowing that there are fears you need higher help to overcome. I see many youths becoming victims of motivational speakers due to desperation. This I have seen.
The guy in the pics is on a suicide missio n
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by WaterWalker5(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
uuzba:
My own problem was reading books. I never liked reading books right from the start and just been struggling to read all my life.
Anyway, came across motivational speakers.
And they motivated and motivated.
They said, one must focus on the key areas of one's life to make progress.
Come and read this motivational book, Read that one, read the other one. Read them seriously.
--
Ah-ah?
I said that READING is my problem before. I've not finish reading my book.
It's your own I will come and read? Are you people helping me to read anything sef?
Na im I gather all their materials throwway.
Carry my book and read.
Back to square one.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by duro4chang(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Most of the sermons today are motivational talks.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by WaterWalker5(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
HalpyBee:
I started my poultry business with just one feather,now I own 100 poultry houses in my country.
I started my food business with a single grain of rice, now I have over 50 restaurants.

Motivational speakers...I hail una
HalpyBee
Why its true these guys exaggerate a lot, you went overboard with yours. Cant stop laughing as I read your post

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by WaterWalker5(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Toks2008:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin��������������
Rolling on the floor right now

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by sharpwriter(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Toks2008:

Hahaha
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by InvertedHammer: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
/
Religion, motivational speeches, laptop, cryptocurrency, etc.

Can you name one good thing Nigerians have not abused almost to the point of being a criminal by association?

/
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by seanwilliam(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
The ones I avoid are the ones who teach you businesses they have never run before in their lives.

"You can make N10,000 a day with this business. For where..? "

Person dey roast for him house dey tell another hungry person that he can earn N10,000 a day by picking plastic bottles.

And he wants to sell a book for N2,000.

Is that how Nengi bought a house ?

Lmaooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Apologizes To Keke Ogungbe And D1 Over Grammy Awards Joke / Uche Jombo Rocks Low Cut (photo) / Pepsi Unveils Tekno As Its Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.