Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers (24197 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Lordbukas: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
I agree with you Halima 100%. Most of them speak from their head and not from their heart. They have never practiced or had experience of what they are saying.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by millionboi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Eat whatever you like because you will still DIE, don't allow motivational speakers deceive you.
1. The inventor of the treadmill had died at the age of 54

2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57

3. The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41

4. The best footballer in the world Maradona, died at the age of 60.

BUT

5. The KFC inventor died at 94.

6. Inventor of Nutella brand died at the age of 88

7. Imagine, cigarette maker Winston died at the age of 102

8. The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake

9. Hennessey inventor dies at 98.

How did these doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?

The rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.

So, Take some rest, Chill, Stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life. You will still die but the BIG QUESTION is where will you spend ur eternal life?
Heaven or Hell?
The choice is yours.
no b lie
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by kiddkash(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
We know them, those that turn gala and handkerchief selling to multi-million dollar imaginary importation and exportation or electronics sales, people like Invictus Obiwanne obi, Onyema Allen, Emeka Okonkwo and bishop of Ozulubu
see this Arewa swine. we know its you.

so, you open gmail register nairaland just to bash Igbo's

this is a whole new level of joblessness.

hate me if you want, but think deep If I am lying
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Gbagura: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Those GNLD people won't make heaven sha

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Buffalo2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
I started my transport business with a toy car, now I have 365 luxury busses, 23 Boeing 747, 22 ships and 4 private jets. Awon olori buuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by SmartPolician: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
HalpyBee:
I started my poultry business with just one feather,now I own 100 poultry houses in my country.
I started my food business with a single grain of rice, now I have over 50 restaurants.

Motivational speakers...I hail una

Criticize them all you can, but you can never take away their critical role in the society. Motivational speakers and books keep many of us sane in this shithole.

Just like money motivates workers to give their best to their jobs, motivational speakers inspire people to stay on the right track to success.

In a country where 70% of the population lives on the breadline, it means that many people come from a poor background. When these strata eventually make it in life, their grass-to-grace stories should inspire others.

I don't care what others thinks; when I listen to successful people in my field share their tidbits, it spurs me to do better.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
edoairways:
Is your words not motivational? undecided

Good question
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Eat whatever you like because you will still DIE, don't allow motivational speakers deceive you.
1. The inventor of the treadmill had died at the age of 54

2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57

3. The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41

4. The best footballer in the world Maradona, died at the age of 60.

BUT

5. The KFC inventor died at 94.

6. Inventor of Nutella brand died at the age of 88

7. Imagine, cigarette maker Winston died at the age of 102

8. The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake

9. Hennessey inventor dies at 98.

How did these doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?

The rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.

So, Take some rest, Chill, Stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life. You will still die but the BIG QUESTION is where will you spend ur eternal life?
Heaven or Hell?
The choice is yours.

Isn't your comment motivational too?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by HacheNoire: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uprightness100:
What we need in life is the raw, unadulterated Gospel truth!
No matter how bitter, hard and Painful it is.
Receive it ! It will Save you!
The Gospel truth I will love all and sundry to know is that
This Earth is not the Home of any of us. We are Pilgrims here.
Heaven and Hell are Real and we all Must be in one of them.
JESUS Christ is the only way for all of Humanity to be Saved.
The Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us! Be Prepared

Does this gospel you preach pay bills?
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by kaey10(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
duro4chang:
Most of the sermons today are motivational talks.
i tell you bros, its annoying
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by RichAbujaGuy: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
sounds like she speaks from experience
skin bleaching is a mental issue

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Psoul(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
We know them, those that turn gala and handkerchief selling to multi-million dollar imaginary importation and exportation or electronics sales, people like Invictus Obiwanne obi, Onyema Allen, Emeka Okonkwo and bishop of Ozulubu

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by goody2019: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*lights Kpoli*

What do Motivational Speakers and New Generation Pastors have in common?

Sweet mouth. Eating by the fruitage of their lips.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Samjay83: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
They make you feel like you are lazy and u are doing nothing with your life.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Zenithpeak(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Isn't your comment motivational too?

The choice is yours bro.

You may join the gheng of them that will tell you your journey to life of freedom and multi million dollar investment starts with no zero capital or those that will tell truth for free.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Cryptomillion: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Really
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by bigheart7: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Motivational speeches is not really a bad thing. Because there are many that sometimes need a little word of encouragement to spur them.

But naija version is at another level because it is mixed with big big lies most times & so must be avoided at all cost.

Meanwhile

A website is a low cost form of advertisement with pictures of your products, services or skills readily available to potential customers both day & night & also accessible from anywhere in the world.

Contact us now at DMC Ng to get a responsive website for any kind of business for as low as 20k.

Check signature for contact details.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by witworth(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
The worst part is... They will only talk and all, nothing like showing people the way how to catch the fish they claimed they caught plenty.
Na so so talk dem con talk, human being en
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by ofiko123(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nice one....halima abubakar has spoken well..
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by witworth(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na the same way wey e no get any dirty clothes wey popular detergents no dey watch clean for tv advert.
Na so close up dey watch every teeth self white and clean once.
This life en
Dem go come dey play one solemn soundtrack for some motivational speaker's speech online.
And for real here in naija for those seminars, na so so rymes Dem dey gather together like say Dem wan sing or rap.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Haykinsofficial: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*lights Kpoli*

What do Motivational Speakers and New Generation Pastors have in common?
Lamba
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by vioment: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Your brain no fit absorb more knowledge or refinement, na im cause am.

Pastors, imams, and co, who do you think they are. Even parents, friends, and passing strangers are all motivational avenues.

Everyone needs spiritual workout.

It is up to you to do your practical. It must not be as successful as your speaker, but in your own capability.

Within yourself, fight or ignore envy, get inspired in a non greedy way.

I use to listen to Jim rohn; les brown ( he talk say, he was so broke at one time, when he walk pass a bank, the alarm dey go off grin); listen to the quotes of Plato, Marcus angelus, and other stoic people.

Don't listen all day and drown in it, everything has limit, listen small then do other things or just go rest or go have fun.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by chaloskyx: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
IN OTHERWORDS STAY AWAY FROM PASTORS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Goodman247: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
razzydoo:
Wahala no dey finish. All i know is, all man for himself.
true world bro
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Goodman247: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
backbone503:
Them: You can become a billionaire in 2 weeks.
Me: Really? How?
The Idiot: Just believe you can and you'll make it.

You see all these jobless people dey wear suit/coat, flee from them
grin
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Goodman247: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
duro4chang:
Most of the sermons today are motivational talks.
true bro
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Emmaculate77(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
witworth:
The worst part is... They will only talk and all, nothing like showing people the way how to catch the fish they claimed they caught plenty.
Na so so talk dem con talk, human being en

How else do you want them to show you after they have said it. Do you now want them to do it on your behalf?
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by witworth(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Emmaculate77:

How else do you want them to show you after they have said it. Do you now want them to do it on your behalf?
is just talking the way or are you just not knowledgeable naturally, so no need for practicals then na after theories.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by kennyamusan(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Surviving in Nigeria alone is a motivation that you don't need any motivational speaker for
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Elnon: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Spending123:
I started hawking groundnuts at the age of 5 when my parents threw me out of the house. I managed to train myself in nursery school, primary, secondary and tertiary institution. Today I own 177 hotels, 500 cars, 350 Estate,277 roads, 13 private jets, Etisalat, 12 oil refineries and 8 ships. If I can make it trust me you too can make it, don't be afraid leave that your parents house today and trust me you will make it.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Igbankpa(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Spending123:
I started hawking groundnuts at the age of 5 when my parents threw me out of the house. I managed to train myself in nursery school, primary, secondary and tertiary institution. Today I own 177 hotels, 500 cars, 350 Estate,277 roads, 13 private jets, Etisalat, 12 oil refineries and 8 ships. If I can make it trust me you too can make it, don't be afraid leave that your parents house today and trust me you will make it.
This got me laughing out loud, baba you no get joy.
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by miraculousGod(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
I agree with her. only few motivational speakers are truthful, others are liars. They will tell u " I resigned from Central bank to start my own business"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pepsi Unveils Tekno As Its Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Why Tickets For Comedy Shows Are Expensive - Ali Baba And Seyi Law Explain / See The Jobs Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities Were Doing Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.