Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) (42518 Views)

Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by budget4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
CuriousMynd:
American rapper Cardi B has complimented Big Brother Naija 2019 winner Mercy Eke after the latter remade her look, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Wednesday, a fan page for the reality TV star shared a picture of Mercy and Cardi B where Mercy dressed similarly to Cardi B, wearing the same hairdo and tank top.

The fan page wrote as caption:

https://twitter.com/Mercenary_4_Lyf/status/1369528650832416771?s=20

Cardy B immediately reacted by retweeting the post, also adding her compliments to Mercy.

https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1369757727182839808?s=20

Mercy couldn’t control her excitement after seeing Cardy B’s tweet.

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1369760636083781636?s=20

Cardi B has constantly expressed her love for Nigeria after visiting the country for her first time in December 2019.

Her Nigerian fans also gave her the name ‘Chioma B’.

Mercy na cardi B

Tacha na Nicki Minaj

na Weldon
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by babatee90(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
American made ft Aba made
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Felixalex(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nairaland Alpha males are already on their way to slam both Cardi B and Mercy Eke grin grin

Hehehe
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
na wa...
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
How much was the credit alert ?
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by HustlerGurl(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Life goes on

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Lagoon0: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
I have an idea.

I noticed Nigerians love to follow celebrity gossip, sometimes I wonder what they get from all these gist.You follow follow them on Twitter and all platform on Earth.

I have a proposal: LET US SET A QUIZ ABOUT CELEBRITIES.

Just set 30 questions about Mercy Eke, to be answered in 15minutes fill in the gap.

We do the same quiz for our brothers who love football. set exams for them. What is the need of acquiring all these information about celebrities and footballers and remain broke.

How u see am
Don't take life too hard sis. E no worth am if not you go turn sadist
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
nemelu123:
People are angry in these country grin

What a land make achievement for Aunty

Very these country my bro.

Uncle water unachievement that's why aunty grin

Since everyone wants to be mad.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
I have an idea.

I noticed Nigerians love to follow celebrity gossip, sometimes I wonder what they get from all these gist.You follow follow them on Twitter and all platform on Earth.

I have a proposal: LET US SET A QUIZ ABOUT CELEBRITIES.

Just set 30 questions about Mercy Eke, to be answered in 15minutes fill in the gap.

We do the same quiz for our brothers who love football. set exams for them. What is the need of acquiring all these information about celebrities and footballers and remain broke.

How u see am
what you said is the Truth
I like women with sense
are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Irennediva(f): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
The future is Female

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
which kind grammar be this one? beauty with empty skull
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Emeliegregory(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
zangaozanga:
Unpopular opinion,they both look very ugly

If african women can just keep their natural hairstyles they don't know how beautiful they are.

#teamnatural

Shut up! Nobody need your opinion. Na human beings like una dey make people socially anxious! E concern you if she no wan keep her natural hair . Hating ass Troll!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by faith551(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Look alike?? How? Where? When? Whaat?
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nice one... good for both of them..
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Walkee: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Duru9:
Slavery
Low self esteem

But again it's her life though
Anything that makes you happy do it
what slavery? Cardi is another black hoe just like Mercy.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Reex12(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
olosho

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by doxijaw: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Duru9:
Slavery
Low self esteem

True, low esteem is a big issue in Nigeria in general.

You can smell that slavery mentality from miles.

Always worshipping what they ain't.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
If the two are happy with themselves so be it.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Duru9:
Slavery
Low self esteem

Nothing like low self esteem!
Cardi B is 10X bigger than Mercy by ALL indexes, Cardi has a far bigger platform so Yes, it's a big deal if she gets complimented!
Even so many whites would consider it an honour to be complimented by Cardi b
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Smh... mosdii is right. Smfh. sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by NiRfreak(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
No be only man be SIMP o....some ladies qualify for that title
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
So who among the b Nigerian/?
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Choosing(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
recognition is beautiful
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by clarkmos15(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
zangaozanga:
Unpopular opinion,they both look very ugly

If african women can just keep their natural hairstyles they don't know how beautiful they are.

#teamnatural
Exactly on point

God bless you
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
MERILYN MUNROE POSE .+ HER HAIR
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by xjiggy: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Birds of same plumage......
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by merits(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
See mercy eke look like wall gecko grin for the pix.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / ''I Need A Private Jet'' - Mercy Eke Delayed For 3 Hours / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reveals The Real ‘Sacrifice’ He Does To Make Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.