Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) (42519 Views)

Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by merits(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Irennediva:
The future is Female
What?if this lady is on her messes.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by pozehnani(f): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Adesuwa that looks close to CardiB didn't step out to make noise. It's this local champion with her inferior makeup that is hyping herself to be cardiBs, lookalike.

Her makeup artist should be sued.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
And Stormzy reject the offer to work with Jay-Z on a song just like that and nothing happens, there are levels to this self-esteem talk o

grin
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
wondering if babe made any progress on this wink

"LAGOS, Nigeria — Cardi B's announcement that she wants to seek Nigerian citizenship has set off a Twitter feud between her West African fans in friendly rivals Nigeria and Ghana. The Grammy-winning rapper visited both countries last month on her African tour. ... I'm filing for my Nigerian citizenship,” she tweeted.Jan 16, 2020"

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by snoopz: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
well played
we've forgotten her so she copied Cardi's style probably paid some people to tag cardi and was obviously expecting the comment
boom we all remember mercy lambo again
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Realfrankie(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lamborghini mercy is my only fav
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
see her local face self person wey senior cardi b for normal age pako wan form tuussh!!
I hope your bigger financially all those your older than. lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Wealthier: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
I have an idea.

I noticed Nigerians love to follow celebrity gossip, sometimes I wonder what they get from all these gist.You follow follow them on Twitter and all platform on Earth.

I have a proposal: LET US SET A QUIZ ABOUT CELEBRITIES.

Just set 30 questions about Mercy Eke, to be answered in 15minutes fill in the gap.

We do the same quiz for our brothers who love football. set exams for them. What is the need of acquiring all these information about celebrities and footballers and remain broke.

How u see am

Babes awfa? I'm with you on this.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Let's not lie...u also will feel happy if a popular celeb comment or reply u
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
kardi b liking nigeria... she want to die young?? she even get mind visit niger.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Cryptomillion: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Clout chaser everywhere
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by meraola29080: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
If the two are happy with themselves so be it.
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by R1CHSATAN: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
olosho pass olosho. cardi b olosho pass mercy. so mercy the olosho wth smelling tow tow must bow. zzor will u allow mw Bleep u or not?
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Duru9(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Nothing like low self esteem!
Cardi B is 10X bigger than Mercy by ALL indexes, Cardi has a far bigger platform so Yes, it's a big deal if she gets complimented!
Even so many whites would consider it an honour to be complimented by Cardi b

How many head she get
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Emeliegregory:

Shut up! Nobody need your opinion. Na human beings like una dey make people socially anxious! E concern you if she no wan keep her natural hair . Hating ass Troll!
God bless you
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Apreecauts: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Commonguy:
anyhow sha. she looks beautiful..
her keeping her normal black hair is not a bad idea.. Nigerian ladies thinks looking foreign is beauty

Lol, like Nigerian guys don't also act the same way, speaking like black americans do, unnecessary usage of Nigga, artificial dreads, using durags, sagging and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
What an achievement for s'oro soke like Nigerian youth angry
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nairaland Alpha males are already on their way to slam both Cardi B and Mercy Eke grin grin
Nt on their way . They are slamming them already
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
I have an idea.

I noticed Nigerians love to follow celebrity gossip, sometimes I wonder what they get from all these gist.You follow follow them on Twitter and all platform on Earth.

I have a proposal: LET US SET A QUIZ ABOUT CELEBRITIES.

Just set 30 questions about Mercy Eke, to be answered in 15minutes fill in the gap.

We do the same quiz for our brothers who love football. set exams for them. What is the need of acquiring all these information about celebrities and footballers and remain broke.

How u see am
U tried jareh. BUT TO BE A CELEBRITY , PEOPLE MUST BE MAD ABOUT THINGS THAT CONCERNS YOU. U NO WAN BECUM A CELEB IN FUTURE ?
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by blazebaba(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nairaland Alpha males are already on their way to slam both Cardi B and Mercy Eke grin grin
Pele oh nairaland oshofree...
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by IvarDboneless: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
They’re both ghetto irrespective of nationalities. Mercy is a Cardi B clone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''I Need A Private Jet'' - Mercy Eke Delayed For 3 Hours / Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reveals The Real ‘Sacrifice’ He Does To Make Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.