Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44931 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

Buy land in three locations that are not more than 500k per plot.
After two years, you sell and buy a cheaper one again. So long as you are an active worker you can't do anything buying and selling or any other thing at all successfully. Whoever you leave it to would run it down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Angelacruz: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2021
No sir...u can quote me in a dead thread if u wat to say sth or rather say it here.Tanks
BECALMBECALM:
Can i send you a pm?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Never mind. Have a nice day
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Raskasal(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Incase you finally take the option of Buying vehicles and giving it out on Hire Purchase, I am interested and open for signing any contract documents

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by niyoni: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2021
ALISMILE:
Stop this pls
2yrs ago I had 5mil
If I had jakpa nija I won't be worth what am worth now
I can conveniently visit any country in the world I want right now
Let that guy find himself a nice biz pls
Some people are really making it big in this country
Hi @alismile. Mind sharing some profitable business ideas?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by tellwisdom: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2021
Timtim8989:

I don't need to prove any point for someone who' doesn't know there are imitation and fake things in Dubai. I AM SO SHOCKED THAT YOU ARE THIS STUPID, WOW you already showed up your FOOLISHness.

I don't need to show you, go to Dubai mall or Sahara center where you uploaded pictures and carry it back to Nigeria and sell idiot.

You are a thief and a dangerous person to avoid at all cost. So you buy fake items to sell to people and you call it business??

My brother, you are not doing business but fraud.

Emirate I.D ?? Are you an idiott to think everyone masturbatess with mere ID just to enslave mumu people like you? You think I live there with slaves like u.

Even with the so called I.D (If at all you have one)- I will call a CID to reach Out to you and have it broken; I think then you will realize how useless it is..Ode
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Czzy: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Please how do we talk?
I am interested.
quote author=Timtim8989 post=99816793]

Well as far as business is concerned,you don't need an actual timing for it. Business is what we do in our everyday life events....you have your mobile phone,you can do your business through that. Open a business page on all social media platforms. If you're mobile(car)go along with your goods. So far you have quality things,I guarantee you a massive turnout.

It all depends on your marketing skills , I will do my part to present you with goods or if you can come in person too.

[/quote]
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2021
tellwisdom:

You are a thief and a dangerous person to avoid at all cost. So you buy fake items to sell to people and you call it business??

Emirate I.D ?? Are you an idiott to think everyone masturbatess with mere ID just to enslave mumu people like you? You think I live there with slaves like u.

Even with the so called I.D (If at all you have one)- I will call a CID to reach Out to you and have it broken; I think then you will realize how useless it is..Ode

Okay noted...
Call your CID
You will state what business we have together.
And how I have scammed you.
I love this drama
Let's take this beyond here.
Of course you know what a social media accusation here means.

Do me a favor of your contact number and let's see who goes to JAIL FASTER here.

I REPEAT let's have your I.D
PLS LET someone volunteer to screen our I.D and Visa copies.

I bet you are one lowlife frustrated and I'm not in a mood today.

I DARE YOU ALSO TO LEAVE ME WITH YOUR CONTACT HERE.

THIS THREAD WILL BE HERE TO SEE RESULTS
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kobicove(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
neutralmind:
Invest in the short let Apartment business.

It's a relatively untapped segment of the real estate market

With ordinary N5million? shocked
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
tellwisdom:

A cid will reach out to break my I.D , how does that sound to you. YOU ARE COMPLETELY MAD with your poverty mindset.

This guy needs some mental evaluation...

I just cant stop laughing at your level of foolishness, it's a pity that I responded to you. The person who asked for an idea must have been irritated with your lowered mentality.

Take your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Czzy:
Please how do we talk?
I am interested.
quote author=Timtim8989 post=99816793]

Well as far as business is concerned,you don't need an actual timing for it. Business is what we do in our everyday life events....you have your mobile phone,you can do your business through that. Open a business page on all social media platforms. If you're mobile(car)go along with your goods. So far you have quality things,I guarantee you a massive turnout.

It all depends on your marketing skills , I will do my part to present you with goods or if you can come in person too.

PM
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2021
WillyWonda1:
Please I beg you in God's name, invest in oil business. It's almost the most lucrative business you can ever get involved in. The ROI is massive

Be more specific, is it petrochemical oil or edible red oil? undecided
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2021
touche:
Access to cash loans (credit) is a very lucrative and untapped sector of the economy

To secure your investment, you can leverage on already existing structures such as churches, schools, corporate bodies etc.

Basically, secure, short term, short tenure cash loans at 20 - 30% interest rate to church members, students, academic staff, and gainfully employed staff of corporate organizations.

Do the math:
N5,000 loan to 1,000 individuals for one week at 30% interest rate

Amount disbursed: N5,000x1,000: N5,000,00
Gross weekly profit on 30% interest rate: N1,500,000

Note: You will incur business expenses such as staff salaries, legal, mobile app, advertising etc

Do you work for a loan company?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by peeps4u: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
KC031:
Depending on your location,if based in Lagos or Abuja,you can start pharmacy Business...I'm in for business and counseling since is my field.Good luck!

Can a non pharmacist open a fully registered pharmacy store without being disturbed by any govt agnecy?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kobicove(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
NetValueFX:

Buy land in three locations that are not more than 500k per plot.
After two years, you sell and buy a cheaper one again. So long as you are an active worker you can't do anything buying and selling or any other thing at all successfully. Whoever you leave it to would run it down.

It's not land in all areas that appreciates in value oga.

Buying cheap land in a water logged area and hoping it will appreciate is just plain foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by peeps4u: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Kwara1stson:
an average community Pharmacy in a good location makes btw 70k to 100k in a day.. not profit thou, normal mark up it btw 30% to 50% , so u r making around 30k profit every day.

Can a non pharmacist open a fully govt registered pharmacy store?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by peeps4u: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Can't sink 5M into bread business, it is a saturated market from my perspective

The only viable ideas which might bring lil supervision from and less risky I've seen are cassava farming and buying a self contained for rental.

Please, don't listen to Uber advise. You will be frustrated out of it if you don't have time to monitor your cars. It is a business fro strong hearted and those who have time to monitor themselves
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2021
oladsax:
Hi.....I'm have a business center which I'm managing and it's a very lucrative business
You just have to study your environment wherever you want to start.
I will also advice that you build an event center
My uncle as an event center which people rent for 150k for weekend parties and a church also rents the place for their Sunday and weekly service and they pay 200k yearly

N5 million is barely enough to build a 2 bedroom bungalow talk less of an event centre that is large enough to command rental value of 150K
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by H4F33Z(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2021
I would advice you venture into Paddy rice business. Here you buy and supply our Nigerian Rice Mills and get your cool cash 24hrs after delivery. For enquiries, whatsapp me +23408186578707. Location Kebbi state.

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by peeps4u: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2021
TheGift:
And then after 9 -10 years you can make back the 5m you spent. Profit nko??

5m is the profit. The house is still his and will even be worth more than that.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by dru23(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2021
peeps4u:

The only viable ideas which might bring lil supervision from and less risky I've seen are cassava farming and buying a self contained for rental.

Please, don't listen to Uber advise. You will be frustrated out of it if you don't have time to monitor your cars. It is a business fro strong hearted and those who have time to monitor themselves

True talk sha.. It seems things are getting better with drivers. Drivers are behaving themselves now than ever before, maybe because I offer low rentals and I do 100% of maintenance .

The pandemic has humbled a lot of people , no jobs out there my brother.... So people are holding on to whatever brings them their daily bread

I get alot of calls from drivers looking for rental.....but anyway sha owners will need to be hands on at all times .. And also just like any other jobs .be selective with whom u hire... We have crazy people out there that feel entitled ... It is what it is ......
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by simpa99(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2021
While waiting for a long term business you could take advantage of this present seasonal cashew export business which spans from January to may/June...All things being equal it’s a cash cow
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by ThierryJay: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
uphena:
Hello.
Put your money in a juice drink company.
All you need is 3.5m.
And you keep rolling it in max or twice in a month.

Could you please explain how this works further?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kwara1stson: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
peeps4u:

Can a non pharmacist open a fully govt registered pharmacy store?
yes but u have to partner with a Pharmacist

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by KC031: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kwara1stson:
y copying my business ideas?/

Maybe you've to checkup what Business Idea is before quoting me unnecessarily that I copied your Business Idea...like I don't get it!
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Iceman20: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Boss, lottery business will go well, half of that money can fetch you more 300% per year and in a less stressful way. I can provide a working documents if you are interested.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by smokey12345: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Haulage and Logistics, That 5m can get you a truck from USA get it insured, and registered.. and i tell you, ttaking rice from Offa, Kwara state get you 2.5m naira monthly, then after sevices, payment, Goofs in Transit insirance, Truck Insurance, Truck sevicing You will still have like 1.3m naira left the you will get your capital back before 6 months then you can purchase another one. then you have to. but the Trucks are advisable to be sold in 2 years.... if you get VOLVO or MACK those are the better ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by smokey12345: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Haulage and Logistis bro, that money will get you a Truck from the US, registered and insured, lacasera dont pay much but in Rive Mill offa, Kwara state they will pay rent for 2.5m monthly then you service and some other insurance like Goods on Transit and some other stuffs you will spend like 1.2m so you still have like 1.3m left then you can get your money back by 6 month and you continue bro..

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by tolguy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
pricy007:
bro do you know much about building material or are you into it?
i'm into building material and sheeting foam, by God grace within one year you will be surprise with your huge profit
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by saggis: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

I will keep it simple. A partnership with you. I put up N2.5m, you put up N2.5m. We open a niche drinking and leisure joint in Lagos. Since you are very busy with your job, i will put in the man hours to run the joint. We can discuss details if you show interest.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by peeps4u: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
smokey12345:
Haulage and Logistics, That 5m can get you a truck from USA get it insured, and registered.. and i tell you, ttaking rice from Offa, Kwara state get you 2.5m naira monthly, then after sevices, payment, Goofs in Transit insirance, Truck Insurance, Truck sevicing You will still have like 1.3m naira left the you will get your capital back before 6 months then you can purchase another one. then you have to. but the Trucks are advisable to be sold in 2 years.... if you get VOLVO or MACK those are the better ones

Does one put in his truck with this company or how to get people who need the truck?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.