Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44898 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by talk2chomchom: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Set up an Hk

After one year you will be a big boy
Boss link me up with your HK now....
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Uchenaija: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

Invest 2M in my telemedicine business, put the 2M in an escrow account, if doesn't yield you 2M in 3 months take back your money.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by frankydeclan(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Bro,you can invest in Hauliage,especially Tipper....you can reach me on 08039464057
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by TheSparrow: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).

Please don't DM me.

We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kaceman(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Timtim8989:
Come and park cheap quality things in Dubai and sell them.
Imagine buying Abayaa for 10k selling 25k.

Those Nike shoes on IG and abayas are cheap here.

100% profits depends on your marketing skills.

Which site u dey use
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Angelacruz: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Yea
BECALMBECALM:
@Angelacruz , are you from Akwa ibom state?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by berrystunn(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Voy:
Jus goan buy 2023 presidential ticket, I hear say na 120k then share the remaining to us make we for vote u

Don’t take life too serious grin

Jus hustle up more cash then go to any sch area on the east, south or west to plant a students lodge, it’s a lucrative biz. I no say make u go north oo

Presidential tickets is 25m
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Ltherman(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Timtim8989:
Come and park cheap quality things in Dubai and sell them.
Imagine buying Abayaa for 10k selling 25k.

Those Nike shoes on IG and abayas are cheap here.

100% profits depends on your marketing skills.

how do you mean, can you please break it down a bit and possibly a plug to get started.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by johnpaschal(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

Palm oil production plant it's more than enough to fabricate the milling machines along with , rice milling and cassava milling machine

All you'd just need to do is buy the palm nut.,cassava ,and recently harvested rice directly from Farmers and do the production yourself..

These farm produce are all available in Edo state at cheaper prices and can be sold in Lagos with very large returns .....as long as people don't stop eating you can never stop selling.....

I have the connections to Farmers that could provide them and I can make the machines needed so you spend so much on buying them .....if you are interested here's my WhatsApp number only (0.8.1.7_02196_2.0) I currently based in uyo Akwa ibom where I'm trying to enter the Cameroonian market to see how much could be gotten from trading with them

I've spent all my savings on research so I'm handicapped on investment capital right now that's why I haven't done them myself....you can call me directly on (0_8_0_7236___49 27)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Alabaintprice(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Anyone who underestimates phone and phone accessories business in Nigeria is so so so ignorant. Especially iPhone and it's Accessories......

I don't think I need to go further on how crazy people are when it comes to phones.

Let me give you just 1 instance...

An original iPhone charger is sold for 11k-18k but the wholesale price is just 6k

The original earpiece is sold for 8k-10k but the wholesale price is just 5k

I'll stop here.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Evii: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2021
A305:
I don't know how to put this to you to not seem to sound stupíd just because you don't have proper knowledge of it — but if I were in your shoes, 5 million should fetch me CONSISTENT 100k to 300k every 3 days.

How?

Crypto trading. Not necessarily altcoins but bitcòin itself. Why?

Trading via Binance, B T C had huge market cap and huge volume. So what you need to do is trade volume instead of price action.

It isn't easy as I put it if you a rookie and lacks trading strategy technical know-how but (like I earlier stated) with my expertise, I will make consistent of those figures aforementioned with that 5 million capital

]Trading via Binance, B T C had huge market cap and huge volume. So what you need to do is trade volume instead of price action[/.
grin

Bros, I'm into buying and selling of coins BUT I'm kind of strange to your terminology(trade volume) pls sir, I'll like to chat with you in person, can I get your what's app number pls. Make u put me through. We learn everyday bro

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by BECALMBECALM(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2021
tellwisdom:

You are a criminal and I can see you are so angry that I exposed you. Imitation NIKE in DUBAI??

Why are you changing your narratives?.. Can you show us all your abaya and shops where one can buy those imitation Nike shoes?. Op no let this guy use your money clear him overstay o! .

I challenged you to pick someone here and LET'S UPLOAD OUR EMIRATES I.D IF YOU HAVE ONE.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CANT AFFORD A FREELANCE VISA OR EVEN AFFORD A FLAT.

LET'S GO

OP REQUEST OUR EMIRATES I.D

YOU ARE SO FOOLISH
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Ifebazz:

You mean those fake things on Instagram?

Bro fake things I hear you .

I got no time for explanations
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Kaceman:

Which site u dey use

No site , come and comb the market you will see what you need.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Born2conquer:

The same dubai i went to? Things are even costlier than Nigeria

Of course if you don't know your way around it, you will buy times 3 self.

When next you are around , I will take you around markets on my off days Fri n sat.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by touche(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Access to cash loans (credit) is a very lucrative and untapped sector of the economy

To secure your investment, you can leverage on already existing structures such as churches, schools, corporate bodies etc.

Basically, secure, short term, short tenure cash loans at 20 - 30% interest rate to church members, students, academic staff, and gainfully employed staff of corporate organizations.

Do the math:
N5,000 loan to 1,000 individuals for one week at 30% interest rate

Amount disbursed: N5,000x1,000: N5,000,00
Gross weekly profit on 30% interest rate: N1,500,000

Note: You will incur business expenses such as staff salaries, legal, mobile app, advertising etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Ltherman:

how do you mean, can you please break it down a bit and possibly a plug to get started.

Bro I'm done on this, anyone can fly to Dubai and see for himself ok.

I'm done on this conversation.

Thank God I said OP should come and park things by himself.

Nigerians and their awkward mentality of business thinking everyone is a scam.

I will upload pictures of what I bought in December.

We know Nigeria Market, who buys ORIGINALS again.

Can you even argue with sellers.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Toyade888(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

Have you considered car retailing.
The idea is this we buy cars from owners looking to upgrade at a lesser price than it would normally go for then we touch up the car and flip it as a profit.
Regardless of the market or situation car sells.
Thank you
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2021
tellwisdom:

You are a criminal and I can see you are so angry that I exposed you. Imitation NIKE in DUBAI??

Why are you changing your narratives?.. Can you show us all your abaya and shops where one can buy those imitation Nike shoes?. Op no let this guy use your money clear him overstay o! .

I don't need to prove any point for someone who' doesn't know there are imitation and fake things in Dubai. I AM SO SHOCKED THAT YOU ARE THIS STUPID, WOW you already showed up your FOOLISHness.

I don't need to show you, go to Dubai mall or Sahara center where you uploaded pictures and carry it back to Nigeria and sell idiot.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by oladsax: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Hi.....I'm have a business center which I'm managing and it's a very lucrative business
You just have to study your environment wherever you want to start.
I will also advice that you build an event center
My uncle as an event center which people rent for 150k for weekend parties and a church also rents the place for their Sunday and weekly service and they pay 200k yearly
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
TheSparrow:

We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
This sounds good, considering the fact it’s food, I have got questions;

1, will the mill produce quality rice of international standard that can compete with ones from Asia.

2. With the machineries alone gulping estimated 4.8M, some cost will still go into construction of site, recruitment and training, salaries until the business is profitable, power supply, utilities, the supply chain and logistics, NAFDAC etc

The project cost could go North of 20 million if you ask me. I might get stranded along the line going head first with 5M.

You mind elaborating on both concerns above cause from my analysis 5M won’t complete this project to profitability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
tellwisdom:

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kaceman(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Timtim8989:

No site , come and comb the market you will see what you need.

Wey market u dey use
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Kaceman:

Wey market u dey use

If you come to deira market in Dubai you will buy what you need in person...
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Chigorkizz(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2021
I sidon dey look.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by WallStreetfx(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Please avoid anything called forex, bitcoin, Ponzi scheme, bet9ja for now. because probability you are going to lose that money is 90 percent. Avoid anything call online business for now. look for offline business were you will sit down with your two eyes open and see your money working for you. The profit you are making from the business you can later use it to invest in any online business. The rate at which scammer scam people online is very dangerous to put you life saving online. Just find a universities or polythenics, rent a shop, buy generator, buy 3 PS4 with 3TV and ups, buy chair for players and spectator and 2 standing fan. Then start your gaming centre. charge 100 per game for 2 players. you don't earn money at all 5000 naira perday. I should not be giving you this for free

1.5 million is okay for you start the business

5000* 30 = 150,000 per month you will even be earning more than that.

After one year you will come and thank me later

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by koolguy88(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

Invest in export business, broh. It's the new gold mine.

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
I'll tell you what i'm currently working on to add to my portfolio.

Transportation & agric.

Look into these sectors.

You're smart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) / Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.