Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44879 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by lolostic: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Haulage business contact whattassp me 08062802467
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by WillyWonda1: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Please I beg you in God's name, invest in oil business. It's almost the most lucrative business you can ever get involved in. The ROI is massive

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by chingle5(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
OmoAkin85:
lol

I dey tell u.... cool the country is upside down
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by TheGift: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
And then after 9 -10 years you can make back the 5m you spent. Profit nko??
LagBlogger:
Build simple block of 3 room self contain.

Collect rent 150k each per year.

Your house is still there, appreciating in value while next year another 450k is coming.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
ALISMILE:
poor you
If only you knew

You are the only one I want to listen to on this platform in terms of business. How can I hear from you?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by chaberry(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

Fish pond is equally profitable, I am into the business and it have been beneficial

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Loladelolz(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Are you in Lagos? I have a sure business plan. My only barrier is capital. We can make profit of close to 100k per day. Chat me up on 90 2121 9490
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Studyinchina200(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
import from china
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Rule Number 1: Don't take any advice from Nairalanders that involves investing in their lucrative business ideas and collecting returns.

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/693da53e6100413d936cf4e38cdb499d/tenor.gif[/img]

Say it loud! grin

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by AlexJustin(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2021
go into real estate. you'll never regret I've got land for 10k per square meter. Send a DM
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by nero50: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2021
ahmedio:
Take a studio apartment on lease. 20 years lease is 2.5m around Unilag. Rent it out at 400k per anuum. Steady income with no stress.

If you take 2 rooms on lease you will be making 800k annually for the next 20years. That is exclusive of the caution fee and agreement you will collect on every new tenant

Am interested in this. Let’s chat on WhatsApp 08069549246
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by nero50: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2021
anifranklyn67:
Agro is the future....!!! 2m can confortably farm cassava on a 100plots.....the harvest will blow your mind...you will see your 2m going up there at 10m..cassava is more than lucrative now!!! There are many other crops to farm though

Please can you explain more on this??
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by safari0412(m): 12:29am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).

Please don't DM me.

Do you mind automobile business.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by HacheNoire: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Sow it as a seed to God.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by nero50: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2021
funbamby:
Do have Flair for the Appliances Industry? You can apply as part of the financial for major electronic dealers and have access to profit sharing monthly while your Capital is intact and you could have documented agreement signed for an investment period of 12months or 2 year as the case may be.

The risk is very little and your funds works for you.

If you have interest in this you may DM me .

Am interested
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by tammyf: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Olosho joint for all those konjified boys for olosho thread grin

people might laff at this cos of lack of understanding ,but if done right, it's a cash cow ...

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by livestock1: 1:01am On Mar 13, 2021
We are into livestock farming basically on goat and ram/sheep rearing and trading, with plans to add cow to stock soon .With the need for expansion, We are looking for a like mind entrepreneur that will be willing to partner with the farm.The business is located in Ekiti state .
For interested person call 08064018129 or add the number on whatz app for discussion.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by HARKsmart(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Currently, we are running a business with capital of 10million in agribusiness, with turn over of over 2m monthly, we buy, process and we sell, if you are open to partnership we can send an mou and past records to see how it works

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by onyiibest(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Who will teach me Bitcoin �
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Rawblings(m): 1:29am On Mar 13, 2021
Invest in my Forex account, let me be giving you 15% returns
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Artymanx1: 1:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Bro 5 million Naira can help you start two high-ticket internet businesses in the automotive and real estate industry.

I am into sales of automobiles and houses using my digital marketing skills. I sold cars at a showroom in the biggest mall in West Africa, West Hills Mall, Ghana.

With this, I was able to garner knowledge and problems customers always passed to me directly and indirectly.

I have found a way to monopolise the automobile market in Ghana and Nigeria.

We can partner and sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

It’s not a new idea but it’s an updated one that can rake us millions and billions in the nearest future. Also, it’s not just about money, we are going to help solve a big problem we’ve been seeing right in front of us for years now.

Contact me via WhatsApp on 00 233 50 666 01 31 ASAP let’s create a new trend.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Invest in a co-working space and Incubation hub.

With that you can invest in buying bitcoins low and selling higher (arbitrage yeah). If you are not greedy, you should make 10% to 20% monthly.

Waste Recycling is spring off nicely too and it's a money spinner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by perry247: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

I would advise to venture into agriculture.. I would actually suggest cat fish farming because its lucrative and easy to start even if you would require coaching to maximize profit

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by alowolowolayemo: 1:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Go and start a bakery. Make quality breads and sell. First undergo training under those that understand the business before you start. Then employ a production personnel and a sales personell.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nwogeh: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

STORAGE
You can do Achi(thickener for traditional soup) storage right now....it is 125k per bag now because this is the season but last year...it sold up to 400k per bag by Oct Nov.....space to store it is not a problem of you can buy it in Abakaliki.

Red Oil storage is next month

Grandnut oil storage is by Aug/Sept

Outside storage, you can go into POS biz with savings and small lending as products outside the usual withdrawal of cash.

Go into distribution of fast moving consumer goods and register as a major distributor.

Go into poultry and fish feed distribution.

You can buy Keke and give out or you buy delivery bykes and put in a delivery company

You can even buy Bus and put in a State own transport cooperation.

Go into fabrics

Sell women weavon

Distribution of Drinks.

Waste recycling.... Plastics melting and molding

Buy a stand in a shopping mall and sell special products

Go and buy shops in Abakaliki international MKT and rent same to people

Etc

12 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:44am On Mar 13, 2021
PLEASE JUST TRAVEL OUT OF THE COUNTRY
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by thesicilian: 3:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Kwara1stson:
I'm a Pharmacist, u can open a community Pharmacy u can employ me as a supretendent Pharmacist to manage it
What's the minimum amount to open a pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by BECALMBECALM(m): 3:41am On Mar 13, 2021
LagBlogger:
2 cool rides (Hyundai or Kia) for uber and bolt on hire purchase for twice the amount you bought each. Collect 30,000 each per week till driver fully pays off.

Let's say 1.5 each, driver to pay 2.5 each after 18 months. (30k per week till they buy them off)
This is a very nice idea but very risky business. Except if you can drive the car by yourself. Very many unemployed young people in Nigeria are very dishonest and greedy. But they are doing themselves. There are many who wants to invest in Nigeria but due to lack of trust and wickedness they are afraid to invest.

7 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by tellwisdom: 3:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Timtim8989:

Who will buy abaya 25k in Nigeria shows how daft and disconnected you are from reality of business.

PEOPLE COME HERE TO BUY ABAYA and selling at a ridiculous prices in Nigeria you can check IG for all I care.

Nike imitations of 75-100dirhams are available here and its selling for 24-28-30k in Nigeria.

You show a shallow mentality of business , so I got no time to explain further.

I just sent Abaya of 12k selling for 24k in ibadan of all places. Keep your fucking ignorance to yourself ok

You are a criminal and I can see you are so angry that I exposed you. Imitation NIKE in DUBAI??

Why are you changing your narratives?.. Can you show us all your abaya and shops where one can buy those imitation Nike shoes?. Op no let this guy use your money clear him overstay o! .

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by tellwisdom: 3:53am On Mar 13, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Are those price tag in dollars?
Thanks for pointing this out, it's becoming a bit more risky doing business with strangers these days.

Those are in dirham; and that’s like 45-70k naira. rough estimation.

I don’t even see those sneakers as the real ones, yet expensive.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Born2conquer: 3:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Timtim8989:
Come and park cheap quality things in Dubai and sell them.
Imagine buying Abayaa for 10k selling 25k.

Those Nike shoes on IG and abayas are cheap here.

100% profits depends on your marketing skills.

The same dubai i went to? Things are even costlier than Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Golden Bridge Grant, Is It Real? / Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) / Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.