Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk (2028 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by ivy1234(f): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to ship a few items ( desktop computer, TV, etc) from london to Nigeria.
I have called a few local freight companies but their quotes seemed bit on the high side and am sure I could get a better deal else where. Especially since I would not be using a full container (about half a 20ft container at most).

Can anyone please suggest a reliable service with good rates?
All suggestions are welcome wink

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by Jackal(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2007
I know a reliable company in the CITY that will ship these stuffs for u and deliver to your address in LAGOS within 2 working days.
How many KILOGRAMS are we talking about PLUS whats my commision gonna be? wink
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by ivy1234(f): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ Jackal
hey dude, take it easy with me on the commission thing! wink
Am a student trying to transport a few things.
I dont know the weight of the items in KILOGRAMS but the volume within the container will be 150 CuFt net.
Any recommendation will be great!
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by Jackal(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just joking about the commision thingy. wink
Lemme give u the address of these cats. . . . . . . . .

Morocargo UK Ltd.
Kingdland Viaduck,
Kingsland Road
London
E2 8AF.

U need to speak to Mick Ryan(02076132961).
I think u need to know what the overall weight is as everything is calculated by Kilogram.
It should be about 2-3 pounds per KG and with 20 pounds extra . . . . . They will deliver to ur house in Lagos within 48 hrs(2 working days) provided ur cargo gets to their office on or before wednesday of every week.
Goodluck to u.
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by ivy1234(f): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2007
thanks dude, i'l give them a ring 2mrw
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by Jackal(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ivy1234,

Hey,
Were u able to ship ur goods?
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by kioboy(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2007
hi jackal

pls i will like to find out if it is cheaper to buy a truck on ebay and have it ship to nigeria, there is this truck i saw on ebay site and it fit in to my new business. pls i need your candid advise, is there any company that can assist??
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by babasin(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2007
please i will like to find out if it is cheaper to buy a truck on ebay

where is the truck located? who is going to arrange delivery to the ships for you?
Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by kioboy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
babasin:

where is the truck located? who is going to arrange delivery to the ships for you?

it is located in New York, United States, i have not goten any arrangement yet, i just wanted to findout howmuch such truck could take to ship it down to nigeria. actually is a mobile cool room, i want to use it for my new business, any idea howmuch it could cost to ship it down to nigeria both clearing?

Re: Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk by DisGuy: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2007
try the auto section wink

(1) (Reply)

healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria / 44 Countries You Could Travel To Without Visa As A Nigerian / Abuja Stratosphere, Another Syscraper For Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.