Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere (9716 Views)

Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) / I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / Minimum Wage: If ₦30,000 Is Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by tonyson010(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Pierocash:
Is it that Seun doesn't know that Nairaland is gradually losing popularity? Accessing Nairaland has become frustrating and annoying. For over 3-4weeks now,posting and accessing it is now out of this world.

Can't seun upgrade his server,or is he broke?

Let him go ask assistance from Linda Ikeji to fund him.

It is so annoying.
My visit has reduced very much. Can't waste too much time here on page loading like back then in 2009.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by tonyson010(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2021
salbis:
All the 36 states can pay more than 30k if they can block all the leakages created by them.

The Governors and FG are pushing people around the way they want, BECAUSE, WE, THE MASSES ARE NOT ASKING GOVERNMENT QUESTIONS. WE DON'T SHOW MUCH INTEREST ON HOW OUR RESOURCES ARE SPENT.

1 Like

Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Blessed4sure: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2021
gambia:

I'm experiencing same issue.

I'm experiencing the same issue too. The site is loading slower than normal.

But i started using another browser (Opera Mini) for Nairaland.

And it is much better.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by wink2015(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2021
BISMARCK REWANE IS SAYING THE FACT.

Imagine what Chief James Ibori looted to Britain.

Imagine what most of the governors in Nigeria are consuming under security votes.

GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA ARE THE CAUSE WHY NIGERIA IS NOT MOVING FORWARD.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by orisa37: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2021
fg-36-states-have-resources-to-pay-minimum-wage-rewane.

If they are self GOVERNING.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by orisa37: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2021
fg-36-states-have-resources-to-pay-minimum-wage-rewane.

If the 36 states are self GOVERNING. Then there will be healthy competition to Progress and to excel one another.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by orisa37: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Fg-states-have-resources-to-pay-minimum-wage-rewane.

But let all MONKEYS WORK AND CONTRIBUTE TO FEED THE BABOON.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by themanderon: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2021
We know they can conveniently pay but their greed must be satisfied first.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Miracle1991: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2021
dangermouse:

must be network. Have never experienced such.
infact I am experiencing it now.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by OlujobaSamuel: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2021
tamdun:

Check ur phone/network again
Experiencing same issue. It's not network. I've been trying to reply you for the past 30mins but it's just not loading and other sites I'm on are going through
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by IgboWarlord(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
maybe you need to upgrade your phone and lappy first.

ı ɛҳ℘ཞıɛŋƈɛɖ ɬɧɛ ʂąɱɛ ɬɧıŋɠ ıŋ ɛҳąƈɬƖყ ɬɧɛ ʂąɱɛ ɬıɱɛ ʄཞąɱɛ,ı ɖơŋɬ ɬɧıŋƙ ıɬʂ ąŋ ų℘ɠཞąɖıŋɠ ɬɧıŋɠ..ą ʄཞıɛŋɖ ơʄ ɱıŋɛ ıʂ ąƖʂơ ɛҳ℘ɛཞıɛŋƈıŋɠ ıɬ.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Prajonis: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2021
titikariba:
Reduce cost of governance that's the solution. The poverty capital of the World cannot be having the highest paid lawmakers in the World, it's not rocket science to understand that's a recipe for disaster.
And it doesn't stop with NASS. Infact, theirs is just a tip of the ice berg. All 36 states have their own state house of assembly with law makers receiving fat pay. Governors have thousands of Aides some with SSCE receiving salaries larger than a GL-17 officer in the civil service. What about the useless ministries in the FG receiving fat allocations every month? The jobless commissions at the state level? We have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
He won't talk about mcost of governance, high borrowing, wish his dad were still alive to see this.

Some economist he turned out to be.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
tonyson010:

It is so annoying.
My visit has reduced very much. Can't waste too much time here on page loading like back then in 2009.

All these owners of techno and infinix, why don't you use computers if your phones cant cope, nairaland site is okay and connecting, stop blaming seun for your inadequate phones.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by CocoaOla: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Apc governments

Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
True that sir
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Pierocash:
the issue is that the server of Nairaland is over whelmed by traffic. The reason Seun left it like this for over 4weeks now is what I don't understand.

May be he is broke.
Same issue I'm having with this site. Mine doesn't open on it own at all.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
quentin06:

All these owners of techno and infinix, why don't you use computers if your phones cant cope, nairaland site is okay and connecting, stop blaming seun for your inadequate phones.
You think with your anus? Should we buy a laptop specially for this site? What happens to other sites that are opening?
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Bluntemperor: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
post=99814944:
HOW NIGERIA CAN PAY MINIMUM WAGE COMFORTABLY..........

1. Abolish SECURITY VOTE in NIGERIA. Nigeria will pay N45,000 minimum wage comfortably.

2. a) Abolish CONSTITUENCY PROJECT FUNDS
b) Reduce number of ADVISERS to SENATE PRES(2), HOUSE SPEAKER(2), GOVs(4), PRESIDENT(5), VP(2)
c) Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception
d) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS e.g; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...
e) Abolish payment of OVERSEAS MEDICAL BILLS for Political Office Holders.
f) Eliminate PRIVATE PRACTICE in public workforce
g) Eliminate participation of Public Workforce in Partisan Politics.
h) Institute EMPLOYMENT BY MERIT, and eliminate UNDEREMPLOYMENT.
i) Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

With (1) + (2) Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N65,000 comfortably

3. Move Nigeria MORE to Private Sector Driven Economy
a) Privatise ALL of Federal Govt PARASTATALS & reduce Federal Direct Funded AGENCIES to 68% of the present.
b) Privatise ALL of STATE Govt PARASTATALS & reduce State Direct Funded AGENCIES to 19% of the present.
c) Reduce current DIRECT LABOUR JOB participation by 49%
d) Encourage more Working Hours until Nigeria economic stabilizes
e) Discourage UNIONISM in Public Workforce

With (1) + (2) + (3), Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N101,500 comfortably.

4) Institute DEATH PENALTY to proven THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS no matter how little, and LIFE Jail Sentences for COLLABORATORS.

With (1) + (2) + (3) & (4), Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N203,500 comfortably.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
END OF DISCUSSION!

Chioma Adichie,
We are highly honour that your very first and only comment after 2 Years and 9 months of joining Nairaland is to 'totally endorse' one of our posts.
That means a lot.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
God bless you sir/ma!

God bless Adichie!
The Oracle(Mr Relwane) has spoken!
The current People in Govt can only increase their Wealth at the expense of the Populace,whose life style is shrinking every year because of bad policies. For instance let National Assembly cancel the Security Votes for all the 36-States from the Constitution and Peace would reign in Nigeria! For you cannot claim to be the no 1 Chief Security of the State,yet, insecurity is everywhere!
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Viltron:

You think with your anus? Should we buy a laptop specially for this site? What happens to other sites that are opening?

suppose your brain is located in your anus, go and buy a real phone, stop advertising your stupidity on nairaland, the site is good, if you can't afford a decent phone read the newspapers.

Ewu.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
quentin06:

suppose your brain is located in your anus, go and buy a real phone, stop advertising your stupidity on nairaland, the site is good, if you can't afford a decent phone read the newspapers.

Ewu.
I'll no longer dignify a foool like you with a response.
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by visatex: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pierocash:
I have been on Nairaland since 2007. I know what I am telling you.

Airtel 4G can't be better than Mtn 4G.

And you are the god of Nairaland and GSM to know this?
Some of us opened shop with Nokia on Nairaland back in the day. Respect your elders oh cheesy
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by tonyson010(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
quentin06:

We know, since u bought iPhone for nairaland and dashed me Ur techno phone. People won't complain again.
Same techno was accessing nairaland smoothly, now it is finding it tough.

All you think is that the phone is downgraded. grin grin
Re: Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Viltron:

I'll no longer dignify a foool like you with a response.

we don't need mentally handicapped people like you on nairaland, there are lots of vacancy at 2go for your kind.

Stop trying to remind us that we have crazy people on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Primaries: Crisis Deepens In Kogi PDP / Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years / Zainab Ahmed: No Plan To Sack Govt Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.