Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) (63242 Views)

29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video) / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by prinzedy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
osuofia2:
Our Southern brothers should stop painting the North black, worst things happens over there in the South West and South East but the media keep covering it. The good thing is that the Students have been rescued by the N/A.
South pls face your business

You're the real enemy of this country
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by vineyardfarms: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
sarrki:
This is how armed men gained entry into the Federal College of Forestry and Mechanisation in Kaduna where they kidnapped students.

https://www.nairaland.com/6456170/soldiers-rescue-172-students-abducted

kidnapping now booming business for northern govs and their elites, when the tide will turn this same trained kidnapper will goes after the govs, wives, wards.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
The Builders Should Be Arrested For Building Such A Substandard Fence.
What Nonsense! This Only Happens In Nigeria!
Nor Mind Me O, Na Joke
What I Mean Is That The Goverment Should Continue Negotiating With Bandits.
Lmao What A Funny Joke Called Nigeria grin
which builders...do u know how much was given to dem ?
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
Them break the wall, come pack the broken blocks join... shocked shocked shocked

See as the ground neat!

Something is not just right in this story.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Lafrresh: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
BubbleBubble:
Why has the media suddenly changed
Fulani kidnappers to the term bandits

Does it change the fact that they are herdsmen and kidnappers ?

Why is the media suddenly trying to conceal their identity by tagging them bandits? They obviously don't want people to be careful and we'll informed

Go Google the meaning of herdsman undecided
Claiming that criminals are fulani , igbo , Yoruba or muslim and Christian doesn't make much sense if the names are not released!!!
A criminal is a criminal . PERIOD!!!
All these sentiment doesn't help solve anything
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
angry

This looks like something done with an ordinary mallet.

[img]https://images./3nTw8QFliZNvfoDcOCrsFo.jpg[/img]
MONDAY HAMMER grin
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Thetruthshallse(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
The cub lion the foolish northerner were nursing all this while has turned to a roaring lion. It serves them right. Anyone remember a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against northern nigeria. By the chief terrorist in aso rock now.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by deavicky(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigeria �� play County. About 200 persons passed through that hole and no security personnel showed up.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Cashify: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Really
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by LagBlogger(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
How did they move the kidnapped students? through this same passage I guess. it's either the director of this movie is dumb or he sees his targeted audience as dumb SMH.

Trying to be smart but obviously the opposite.

Gaining entry and exiting a place don't mean the same thing.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by EXOUSIAng: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
How did they move the kidnapped students? through this same passage I guess. it's either the director of this movie is dumb or he sees his targeted audience as dumb SMH.
The article talked about how they gained entrance. Where did you read that they passed through the hole
Read and understand, if you don't understand read again
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2021
They were stylishly showing us the size of Aisha buhari Toto when she will return from Dubai... You know Dubai boys are seX starve, they will tear her Toto for her, nah head Jubri of Sudan dey go use do the massaging because his dirty tiny uncircumcised Abunna will be running freewill inside her Toto
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by majamajic(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
angry

This looks like something done with an ordinary mallet.

[img]https://images./3nTw8QFliZNvfoDcOCrsFo.jpg[/img]

No the used their heads
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by baralatie(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2021
If you woke up hungry, I'm sorry for you. But don't blame me or anyone else for your wretched condition in life.

majamajic:

No the used their heads
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by majamajic(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
If you woke up hungry, I'm sorry for you. But don't blame me or anyone else for your wretched condition in life.

Dangote

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by OyinO: 4:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Hollow blocks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.