Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,718 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) (63254 Views)

29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video) / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
They came
They saw
They conquered

Why we are merged together is a big question.

Lord Lugard was a drunkard

2 Likes

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Pele10: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Politiclly executed plan to fool nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by oyeb15: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
fuel at #212 per ltr weak me today.

where are d labour unions. what is wrong with this country?
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by LMS1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Even though your comment is a joke, let me still reply you.

The northern government that built that fence already knows the purpose of the fence and built it according to specification

and the fence main specification is to allow easy access for terrorist using mallet harmmer

if they build a stronger fence that may hinder or jeoperdize thier kidnapping business, can you see thay don't bother plastering it too

that's probably because someone told them plastering it will make it harder to break in, hence no need to plaster
Would You Like To Be My Special Adviser On Strategic Matters When Iam Crown Best Hand Clapper In My Church Next Year? I Will Pay You You Well For Every Advice. You Know Too Well grin
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by uuzba(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Porous and easy Way to Gain entry.... these re Bokoharam, why re they attacking Female dominated Populations, cant dey wait fr their Virgins Again
Girls can't fight now. So little resistance for them.
This one was done to just get ransom money from government.
In future, the guys can even marry some of these girls with their kidnap money.
This thing is just business now.

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Moneymagnet24(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Is this one story?
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by harmargedon: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
judging by the size of the hole in the fence, it would take the kidnappers time to enter completely. And did they follow the same way out? Did the school have no security men around, Lots of questions, but unfortunately no one to answer.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
KIDNAPPING AND BANDITARY is now a big business in the north.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by zanshi: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
When northern Nigerian is done playing Fortnite and PUBG with the lives of their citizenry, they should let us know.

As far as we are concerned, we are not bothered.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Cmanforall: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
angry

This looks like something done with an ordinary mallet.

[img]https://images./3nTw8QFliZNvfoDcOCrsFo.jpg[/img]
So it should have made noise to alert security personnel
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Ihatemumu: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
you fight against western education but when your president was sick western education treated hiim

1 Like

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Wonderful!!So over 100 humans beings were ferried through this hole .Political leaders, let us stop these arrangee kidnap and nonsense.

How long does it take 100 people to go through that? You never see boys break fence for boarding school?
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Tookool(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
The Builders Should Be Arrested For Building Such A Substandard Fence.
What Nonsense! This Only Happens In Nigeria!
Nor Mind Me O, Na Joke
What I Mean Is That The Goverment Should Continue Negotiating With Bandits.
Lmao What A Funny Joke Called Nigeria grin
Were they supposed to reinforce and cast the entire fence?
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by stoneworld: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
This picture is wrong because is for another post
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by poyet(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
When the Kagara kidnapping happened, I told a security stakeholder in Kaduna State about the likelihood of a similar thing happening in the State, and how the state should intensify security in and around schools with students living in, but he was indifferent.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by darkwan: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
if we dont manage to stop this kidnappins now with a general,the next president will have it very hard....

back then with jonathan was very bad....

you people makin jokes over this matter because you hate buhari dont understand what you are doing....

if this bandits can be this bold now,after buhari will be a nightmare....
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
How did they move the kidnapped students? through this same passage I guess. it's either the director of this movie is dumb or he sees his targeted audience as dumb SMH.

I think that is why sarrki brought the topic to FrontPage for us to see. They are just making a mockery of the whole drama and as usual acting on public opinion. Within the military area, bandits broke fence to kidnap over 100 students marching them through broken area of the fence, later , military came and rescued them without casualties and arrest of any bandit. Another question, was there any negotiation between them and the military for the release of the remaining 30 students ?

1 Like

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
COMPAQ:

How long does it take 100 people to go through that? You never see boys break fence for boarding school?

You reason like a nomad. Stubborn boys in the school escaping through a broken fence to avoid main gate because of security is not the same as marching people by bandits. Stubborn boys are hardened boys and few in a school and act on their volition. It will take 100 stubborn boys hours to pass through that hole.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by TeemahBeddings0: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
They should.just shut up
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Bluffly: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
Nor Mind Me O, Na Joke
How can a fence be more standard than this except concrete fence
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by DSC7: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Porous and easy Way to Gain entry.... these re Bokoharam, why re they attacking Female dominated Populations, cant dey wait fr their Virgins Again

Kill them fast......
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
sarrki:
This is how armed men gained entry into the Federal College of Forestry and Mechanisation in Kaduna where they kidnapped students.

https://www.nairaland.com/6456170/soldiers-rescue-172-students-abducted
This school is situated opposite the defence academy.
SMH

1 Like

Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Evii: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
As long as this government keeps negotiating(giving them huge sum of money) with bandit, this nonsense wouldn't stop�
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Family Business
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Victoria938(f): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lord have mercy on us
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Oizee(f): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
DennisEche:
YOU MEAN 180 PEOPLE PASS THROUGH THAT HOLE.
ISORITE.
MEAN I AM AWAITING THE VULTUREGRILLERS COMMENT ON THIS
I doubt if he would be here
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
OK, so how did they move the over hundred students?? don't tell me its through this hole
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by uniquerealities(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
This fence break is not fresh. It has been there a a while the sides are stained. Technically some people have been using the place as entry and exit before.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by perdollar(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Very soon u go hearsay bandits enter barracks kidnap soldiers and officers.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
Nor Mind Me O, Na Joke
so, you expected a fortified fence, with a reinforced concrete wall.you try sha!
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by mariby: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Na their new style to gain access.they did the same in my street last month kidnapped 4 people.
Re: How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
ministry of kidnapping affairs is the latest ministry created in the north,by northerners for the northerners.it is to be headed by alhaji gumi and will be funded with funds from excess crude account.yusuf buhari will take charge as permanent secretary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.