Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth (40229 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by breyona65: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Three years ago, I met a man at a program. It was Christmas and we were all having fun and dancing around. This gentleman came to stand behind me and started dancing with me. I didn’t want to embarrass him so I continued dancing with him. He held my waist and I didn’t complain. I danced with him like I’d known him before the program. He looked like a decent man judging from the way he was dressed. I was walking to get a drink when he asked my name.

“My name is Ivy. You?”

“My name is Hamza.”

“Hamza? are you a Muslim?”

“No, I’m not. I’m only bearing the name.”

“Ivy, can I be your friend?”

“Why not? If only you won’t give me troubles.”

He gave me his number. I called so he could have my number too. For the rest of the night, we sat at a corner and we talked. He was in Ghana from the UK for the holiday. I asked a lot of questions and he answered. He asked a lot of questions and I answered too. When the program was over, he offered to take me home. I said, “I’m ok. I came with a friend and I would be fine going home with her so don’t worry.” He said, “Then I will call you sometime.” I said, “I would be expecting your call.”

That’s how the friendship started.

So one day he proposed. I said, “It’s been only two weeks since we met. Don’t you think we need to study each other a bit? Come to think of it, a man your age and experience, don’t you have a wife or someone you’re emotionally committed to?” He answered, “I wish I had. I’ve wasted a lot of my youth trying to get money without thinking about family. Now that the truth has dawned on me, I have to get someone before I turn forty-five.” I asked questions. A lot of questions about his life and why he didn’t have a girlfriend. He sounded convincing so two weeks after his proposal, I said yes to him.

Not too long afterward, it was time for him to return to the UK. When he was about to go, he introduced me to a friend of his, Sammy. He told him, “Take care of her for me and make sure no one snatches her from me.” We laughed about it and from that day on, Sammy became a guardian of some sort. While he was away, we talked a lot each day. We did video calls often and got naughty when we ought to be. There was one thing he kept hammering in his conversations with me; the need to have a child as soon as possible. He said, “When I come this Xmas, you have to prepare. You’ll get pregnant before I come back to the UK.”

At first, I didn’t take him seriously until he said it often for me to know he was serious. I asked, “Get pregnant before marriage?” He said, “I don’t mind getting married before the pregnancy but the pregnancy is very important. You see my age? I need a child before I turn forty-five.” The way he talked about having a child got me concerned so I spoke to his friend, Sammy. He said, “My guy has suffered and maybe wants a child to keep him calm.” His answer didn’t make sense but I took it like that.

And then he came back to Ghana. And then we got intimate—several times. During his time here, I met a lot of his friends and some people he called family. He introduced me to them as his future wife. We met his sisters. I became very close to their last born, Akos. We went out often and whenever his brother was coming to see me, she came with her. Akos didn’t know that I met his brother the year before. She thought I just met his brother so when his brother finally left for the UK she told me, “You better don’t take my brother seriously. If he gives you money, chop. When he’s in the UK and with his wife, he won’t mind you.”

I asked, “Your brother is married? She asked, “He didn’t tell you?” I said no. She said, “That’s surprising because all the ladies he normally brings home he tells them that he’s married.” I told her, “So why would he do that? He even asked me to give him a child.” When Akos realized how deep the thing goes, she stopped talking. She said, “It looks like I’m the one being the gossip. Please don’t mention to my brother that I told you this. Find your way around it.”

From further investigation, I realized he had been married for four years and lives with the wife in the UK. The wife wasn’t able to give birth due to some issue she had just a year after their marriage. That was the reason why he was going around with me, asking me to give birth for him. I was very angry, disappointed, and felt let down but I decided to play along. Just like his sister told me, “If he gives you money, chop it!” I decided to pick a fast one on him.

One morning, during a video call, I told him, “My period has delayed for four days. It hasn’t happened like this before.” He said, “Hmmm should I start to jubilate?” I said, “Not yet. Maybe it’s just delayed.” He kept asking about it every day until one day I told him, “I tested and it’s positive.” He was so happy he didn’t know what to do. He started making promises. “I’ll give you this and I’ll give you that. Just take care of the baby well for me.” Every month he sent me £600. There was a car he gave to Sammy to sell. He told Sammy to give the car to me. He started shipping baby products to me. If I told him I had a headache, the next day he would send me money to go to the hospital.

Every night when we had a video call, he would say, “Let me see how my baby is doing.” I would push out my stomach and put the camera on my stomach and pretend my tummy is coming. When he’s in good mood, he would send me money the next day. When he complained that my stomach wasn’t growing up as expected, I also complained. Then told him the nurses said it was normal. At five months, I couldn’t continue the lie again so I started avoiding video calls. I gave one excuse after another until I realized he was getting uncomfortable. For three days he called and I didn’t pick. When I finally did, I told him, “I was admitted to the hospital. I miscarried the baby.”

He said calmly, “You’ve been lying to me.” I said, “Lying to you? How?” He said, “You were not pregnant.” I said, “How would you say that? How would you think that of me? That I’ve been lying about the pregnancy. How?” He cut the call. I called back he didn’t pick. The next morning, Sammy came to my house with two other guys. He said, “Hamza said we should come for the car.” I saw the other guy talking to Hamza on his phone. Hamza was screaming, “Collect everything. I made shipments of baby products to her, collect all. I sent some clothes and shoes, collect that too. Go inside her room everything there is mine.”

They took everything. Even shoes he sent that I’d worn, they took all of them. In the evening Hamza called me and started ranting, “You’re a liar and I regret the day that I saw you. God will punish you for deceiving me. In fact, I want my money back—all the money I’ve sent to you.” I said to him, “God will punish you for lying to me instead. Ain’t you married? Why didn’t you tell me? You wanted to use me as a baby-making machine, right? Do you think I’m stupid? Go to my bank and collect your money there. Idiot!”

It turned to exchanges of words until he cut the line. He took what he can take but he couldn’t collect the money from me. Every work has some benefits and those monies were my benefit.

—Ivy

https://www.myjoyonline.com/he-collected-everything-he-bought-for-me-when-he-found-out-the-truth/

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
He lied to you & instead of dumping him and moving on, you also lied to him in order to suck him dry.

You both made stupid decisions.

Hope this story isn't fake btw

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by enjoli5(f): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
You can't eat your cake and have it

7 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by uni69(f): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Kondomatic(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.

390 Likes 27 Shares

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
babe LA smart,you should have been smarter by changing location and stylishly cut off from his friends immediately everything turned game in order not to be able to get anything back hmmm men sha

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Xenry: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Damn!
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
At least he got some of his properties back. grin

7 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
i926:
At least he got some of his properties back. grin
She slacked a bit,he shouldn't have been able to get anything back from her,shey he wants to play game with someone's life she should have sucked him dry without mercy

25 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Spending123: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Baby La wise!!! After his sister finished discussing his secrete with you, you would have called him one on one and tell him what you heard about him, then from there you can also listen to his own part. May be his plan was to make you his second wife since his first wife is barren. Is not tomorrow now, you will end up in Shiloh drinking anointing oil all in the name of you're are searching for husband. As am seeing this thing eeh that man fit vex go nack you jazz ooo.

But note; don't let him to know it was his sister who made his secrete known to you.

37 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by DaddyRochie1642: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
What should I do with this news

4 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Jeon(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
thank goodness you are a perfect gamer.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Oluromantic: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
enjoli5:
And your daddy too jare

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Aonkuuse(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
That is how they will kill and be dumping u guys in the gutters, leave the guy immediately you discovered he is married shekina
Zzor:
babe LA smart,you should have been smarter by changing location and stylishly cut off from his friends immediately everything turned game in order not to be able to get anything back hmmm men sha

25 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
enjoli5:

That may be your experience, but life responds to people at their level of preparation.

Nevertheless excellent African men exist, it just depends on where you look.

9 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:
Baby La wise!!! After his sister finished discussing his secrete with you, you would have called him one on one and tell him what you heard about him, then from there you can also listen to his own part. May be his plan was to make you his second wife since his first wife is barren. Is not tomorrow now, you will end up in Shiloh drinking anointing oil all in the name of you're are searching for husband. As am seeing this thing eeh that man fit vex go nack you jazz ooo.

But note; don't let him to know it was his sister who made his secrete known to you.

No I don't subscribe to this your narrative, relationship built on lies from inception is a NO NO.

Say things the way they are and allow people make their decisions.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by FalseOracle50: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
I see the man coming back to apologize. I see him promising to make you his legitimate second wife which is your destiny.

This I have seen

9 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by dariahd69: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin LMAO

Yusufisraelj:

That may be your experience, but life responds to people at their level of preparation.

Nevertheless excellent African men exist, it just depends on where you look.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by milann: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good for both of them. Ojoro cancel ojoro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
dariahd69:
grin grin grin grin LMAO

Sincerely it's the truth, and am not being derigatory. I come in peace.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
enjoli5:

Babe take is easy, not all....some
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
I hate when husband and wife stay for from each other in the name of work, money......how much more some one who already has a wife.......your peace of mind matters a lot....abeg use the money start something...

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nicepoker(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
enjoli5:
Very true. Your dad is our patron.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
enjoli5:

This one have been unfortunate meeting men. Sorry I mean boys grin

5 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.

26 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by pek(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who is the loser in this case?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Theboy21: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2021
Las las her pussy was expanded, meanwhile his money lost can be replaced cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nuelito: 12:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Dx una matter just dey somehow....una chop each other.

Ceteris paribus

3 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by cooooooks(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Show me your friends and I'll know who you are.

enjoli5:

3 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by CheedyJ(m): 1:52am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
Will your father be proud of this comment ?

3 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by lemon10(m): 3:18am On Mar 13, 2021
You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation (images) / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.