Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? (232 Views)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? by docdes: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
I've been laughing folks! Is it possible for the stubborn journalist and former presidential candidate Sowore to become the next Nigerian President in 2023? Look at a hilarious way this poetry channel is expecting the Sahara guy to become "the next president from prison".

The title is "HE SWORE TO SAVE HIS COUNTRY" and includes a hash tag #SoworeSwore. Apart from fun, I think I actually agree with this point of view: people who are able to suffer for the people should lead the people all because they love the people and wouldn't want to hurt the people.

https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1370701951420223494?s=19

Meanwhile, "another president from prison" means there was already a President from prison before grin cool grin Who is that, lol?

Re: Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? by docdes: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
It ended with a hash tag that says: #SoworeSwore

Re: Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? by Mabizeka: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obj was the first
Re: Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? by BrandBrainBox: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Obj was the first
Haha! You said that before me. But, who is the "one guilty of treason" in the 3rd stanza?
Re: Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? by chatinent: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok.
Re: Sowore To Become "Another President From Prison" In 2023? Who Is The 1st? by 10mobile: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
I agree with this poem. In a country of sane people, the likes of Sowore should become the people's choice for president. But enemies of progress are everywhere here. Tueh 4 Naija people!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Good For Kano Is Good For Kwara. / Ifeanyi Ubah: The Indisputable "Grassrootarian" Democrat For Pragmatic Change / I thought the oil is in the South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.