Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary (19529 Views)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by SouthSouth1914: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by ENGINEERG(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2021
What of the supreme Judges who made him Governor..won't they attend too?

SupremeCourtGovernor

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by PoliteActivist: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2021
SUPREME COURT
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by pickatyouu: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2021
They have not attended to the situation of the country , na anniversary dem wan attend.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Mozegee: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Can you please enlighten us on the infrastructures that he has improved.
TheRareGem1:
I know none of dis two will go to that state if there are no project to commission.

Not bad, he has spent one year and he has improved the state's infrastructure. Some governors can't even achieve that in three years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Originalsly: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Unbelievable!... celebrating one year in office.... week long celebrations ... dignitaries invited.... and accept invitations! In any other country.... the most will happen is an address by the governor noting his achievements and what he intends to achieve in the next year. He should say how much of taxpayers' money he is spending to entertain dignitaries.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

I'm also ashamed at the manner Uzodinma became the governor of IMO state. It was crude.

However, Uzodinma has done very well within one year in office. He has achieved what Rochas couldn't do in 8years.

If he continues like this then IMO will truly be a good place to live.

Kudos to him, he has done so well within a short time
Greetings buddy,
I'm in owerri at d moment..

Could you please tell me the achievements he's done in his one year in office.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by fasho01(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2021
If I hear say lifeless go
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by greymiles: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Buhari should not dare step his feet anywhere in igboland if he doesn’t want the wrath of ESN
He will think his bunch of men in black can save him
He who knows him should tell him
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by maxell(f): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Nonexistent:
Buhari will never attend that event.

I don’t think he has visited the SE since he’s been president
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Muhylonaire007: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Make dem bomb the two of them for that party,half of our problem is solved grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Muhylonaire007: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:
Buhari should not dare step his feet anywhere in igboland if he doesn’t want the wrath of ESN

Yinmu grin grin grin grin
You wey go dey under your roof dey give empty threat
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2021
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF WHAT? misplaced priority

they better be ready to attend one year anniversary too of covid 19 lockdown starting from March 28!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by OBALOLA55(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2021
CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA SHOULD EQUALLY BE THERE angry
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Ogun kill all of una there!

angry

You criminal bastards!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Juganot: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

I'm also ashamed at the manner Uzodinma became the governor of IMO state. It was crude.

However, Uzodinma has done very well within one year in office. He has achieved what Rochas couldn't do in 8years.

chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

are you sure cos' all we see is raising touts.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by mywells: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Proffesor is now a vice to an herbsman with a nepa bill as a certificate,so sad,this life does not ballance at all,imagine a proffesor in the field of law is reporting to a dullard herbsman.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by eneye1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
OgundeleTeju:
This is a great one wooowww,uzodinma has really tried for Imo state and am using this opportunity to welcome Mr p and his vice to the state
Are you in IMO?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Shukushaka: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
ESN should detonate all detonable at this event and save this nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by pinkgoodies(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
stano2:
Bullshit.... Whenever you read or hear of this Governor, just be rest assured that he's demolishing something and that's the only reason he's in news.

Both Buhari, Osibanjo and Uzodinmma are the same.

Yes, he was imposed on us. But within onw year, he has transformed imo state. We are happy with how things are going. We no care who dey for govt house.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by gnykelly(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

I'm very sure you don't live in IMO state. probably in Lagos. and you can never die in IMO state.

you guys are devilishly wicked just because of crumb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by emonis88: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
okefranci:
Just withing 12 months in office a lot of positive things have happened to the good people of IMO under the umbrella of Buhari/Osinbajo administration
R u being sarcastic? Abi Na d wuru wuru to the answer governor u dey talk about like this?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by gnykelly(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:

be careful of what you say online. you can be arrested for treason.

though I don't support this dulladinho.

stay within the law
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Celebrating him for successful bombing of Orlu people.

Fulani terrorist in government uniforms plan for una security well before you will start blaming IPOB for hijacking your plans.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Eastlink(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
ShackWes:
Fulani stooge

Supreme governor
Says a pained IPOB/PDP youth.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jman24(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yankee101:
The stolen mandate

But He has silenced his critics.
For the very first time after mbakwe, He's constructing a standard underground drainage system at City center.
As promised we hope he shifts full time development to okigwe city center by next year

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by ipobarethieves: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin sad grin cheesy grin wink grin grin grin dey wan iPOB yweets HBP sad cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Yankee101: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jman24:

But He has silenced his critics.
For the very first time after mbakwe, He's constructing a standard underground drainage system at City center

One drainage is progress?

Unpaid salary nko?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Easydadoy10(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
A society where maroons are baroons where thieves are chiefs and where halots are heroes is not fit to live
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jman24(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yankee101:

One drainage is progress?

Unpaid salary nko?

I never said it was the only progress.
I said for the first time, somebody did something another did decades ago

Underground drainage is one of the features of a developed area

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by michoim(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Is gonna be virtual...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.