Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary (19526 Views)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by bizhop01: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jobless president and his robotic vp desperate for children ceremonies to attend cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Judymedline: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I know none of dis two will go to that state if there are no project to commission.

Not bad, he has spent one year and he has improved the state's infrastructure. Some governors can't even achieve that in three years.
List just two infrastructure he actually "improved"
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by SmartPolician: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
jrusky:
Joblessness.

Another looting jackpot. I pity Imolites. By the time this fat head, Charle Taylor look alike supreme court junta governor finish with una hhmmm....una eyes go clear.

Nigeria case is a sorry case

You should pity your sorry self first
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by ikeseeholdings1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
The best APC Governor in Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Muhylonaire007: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
emmamajesty:
Are u not a human being, go and bomb them by urself so that our problem will be solved bro

I be robot na grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by smart024(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/anniversary-buhari-osinbajo-others-to-storm-imo/

Make sure they are taken on a tour round the "purto-purto nation" to see the good work there...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by chamber2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

Greetings buddy,
I'm in owerri at d moment..

Could you please tell me the achievements he's done in his one year in office.

Thank you!

Very glaring.

1. Construction and dualization of ChukwumaNwoha-Egbu Road
2. Reconstruction of MCC/ Uratha Road
3. Construction of Relief market, and Ihecheuwa road
4. Construction of Dick-Tiger- Shoperite Road
5. Reconstruction of PH-control road
6. Reconstruction of World bank-Umuguma Road
7. Construction of Fed secretariat-Ideal suite Road

Just a few
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by chamber2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

Greetings buddy,
I'm in owerri at d moment..

Could you please tell me the achievements he's done in his one year in office.

Thank you!

Very glaring.

8. Installation of street and traffic lights
9. Reconstruction Aladinma Roads
10. Restoration and opening up of drainages

Just a few
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by pquaver(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Julsbagg:
Just because of Power una lie to over 20million souls....... #Spits

But pdp is preaching the gospel to the millions of souls including you.. Abi..
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by miclef86(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
Another blow for Senator Rochas Okorocha
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by diogochantel: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is a great one wooowww,uzodinma has really tried for Imo state and am using this opportunity to welcome Mr p and his vice to the state

What and what did Uzodimma do?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by ITbomb(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Tanko and other Supreme Court lords will also be in attendance

Highpoint of the ceremony will be the demolition of All Seasons Hotel
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jman24(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:

Very glaring.

Just a few

You are even talking as if it's only in owerri.
As I speak to you, road constructions are going on in Okigwe. I hope they begin full tarring of inner streets in Okigwe city center by next year

#Imsuth road orlu done and dusted

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by fellowbeing(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
One year of fighting Okorocha
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by onuman: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/anniversary-buhari-osinbajo-others-to-storm-imo/

One year of imposed governor on Imo state.

A governor who pins his head in the state capital, avoids rest of the state but for scratches here and there outside the state capital; and hopes he is fooling many with his media blitzes.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jonathan39: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mumu, which imo state are you talking about
pinkgoodies:

Yes, he was imposed on us. But within onw year, he has transformed imo state. We are happy with how things are going. We no care who dey for govt house.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jman24(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
fellowbeing:
One year of fighting Okorocha

Come on. You know it's not easy to fight someone and still remain focused on developing the entire state. The so called white paper used in fighting rochas was released from the panel set up by Gov. Ihedioha(PDP)

I'm no fan of any politician. I will buy into your idea if that panel was set up by Gov. Hope
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Surestory3: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
They are doing well
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jonathan39: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
MCC road that even half of the work has not been done? Is that what buhari will commission grin grin
chamber2:

Very glaring.

Just a few
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Amah70: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Baawaa:
What are they celebrating,APC is nothing but disappointment

APC arrested development in Hope Uzodinma’s senatorial district where Uzodinma represented for 8 years in the senate with nothing tangible to show for his representation.

Uzodinma became governor and completely shuts off the senatorial district from his government development programs, except 3 to 4 roads being rebuilt in the district. .
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by franxalive(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I know none of dis two will go to that state if there are no project to commission.

Not bad, he has spent one year and he has improved the state's infrastructure. Some governors can't even achieve that in three years.

Please when you have nothing meaningful to say about something you know nothing about... Why not you keep mute as to still keep your sanity... Than showing ignorance, embarrassing self? undecided

You are telling me what's "NOT" about a state I've known since 1992 undecided ...

Who are you? How old are you?, Which part of the world are you from?, Where do you really reason from?...i mean... common... embarassed

This is psycophancy taken too far... undecided

Why are we or own enemies....not minding the heights of oppressions from our oppressors leaders...by our poor sense of reason, judgement, discretion, worth et al. As youths we are far from emancipation from mental slavery by our leaders...and is highly indicative that this corntree still has a very long way to go if it still remains as one anyway in the coming years.

Imagine our youths celebrating mediocrity...as achievements cry undecided

God help us all cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jman24(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
miclef86:
Another blow for Senator Rochas Okorocha

Very big blow to all former governors asides mbakwe. And the prospects are even more Scarry. I hate to admit it since I also have my biases on the orlu invasion. But I must say he is on the right track. If he delivers the Okigwe city center, I'll take a bow in front of imo state House of Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by BlckBoy4U(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
okefranci:
Just withing 12 months in office a lot of positive things have happened to the good people of IMO under the umbrella of Buhari/Osinbajo administration

is this all you ve got? how pathetic Sir[color=#990000][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Amah70: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
franxalive:

Please when you have nothing meaningful to say about something you know nothing about... Why not you keep mute as to still keep your sanity... Than showing ignorance, embarrassing self? undecided

You are telling me what's "NOT" about a state I've known since 1992 undecided ...

Who are you? How old are you?, Which part of the world are you from?, Where do you really reason from?...i mean... common... embarassed

This is psycophancy taken too far... undecided

Why are we or own enemies....not minding the heights of oppressions from our oppressors leaders...by our poor sense of reason, judgement, discretion, worth et al. As youths we are far from emancipation from mental slavery by our leaders...and is highly indicative that this corntree still has a very long way to go if it still remains as one anyway in the coming years.

Imagine our youths celebrating mediocrity...as achievements cry undecided

God help us all cry

Wow. They are mostly people from Owerri celebrating Uzodinma who is reconstructing chains of Owerri urban roads and extending to rural villages in Owerri.

They are celebrating because they have a governor who does not want to accept that there are other urban areas in Imo state outside Owerri urban area.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jman24(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amah70:

Wow. They are mostly people from Owerri celebrating Uzodinma who is reconstructing chains of Owerri urban roads and extending to rural villages in Owerri.

They are celebrating because they have a governor who does not want to accept that there are other urban areas in Imo state outside Owerri urban area.

Maybe the only place you move around in imo state is owerri.

Okigwe is being paid attention to
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by vanunu: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
OgundeleTeju:
This is a great one wooowww,uzodinma has really tried for Imo state and am using this opportunity to welcome Mr p and his vice to the state

And you think he will visit.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Amah70: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jman24:

Very big blow to all former governors asides mbakwe. And the prospects are even more Scarry. I hate to admit it since I also have my biases on the orlu invasion. But I must say he is on the right track. If he delivers the Okigwe city center, I'll take a bow in front of imo state House of Assembly.

Your bias on his invasion of Orlu with the military.

But you will bow when he delivers Okigwe city center, as he is now delivering Owerri city center.

One thing is that by next election, people in Owerri and Okigwe zones shall say that Orlu zone can’t govern Imo state because of equity. But you have seen how bile in the last two governors from Orlu zone made them arrest modern development in Orlu area.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Nato008(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

I'm also ashamed at the manner Uzodinma became the governor of IMO state. It was crude.

However, Uzodinma has done very well within one year in office. He has achieved what Rochas couldn't do in 8years.

If he continues like this then IMO will truly be a good place to live.

Kudos to him, he has done so well within a short time

Modified

I have been living working in Imo state for almost ten years now. This is for those saying I don't live there.

Here are some of Uzodinma's Achievement in 1 yr. I can snap pictures too.

Very glaring.

Just a few
which kind lie be this nah...I've lived in IMO state for 20+ years...and this things are all false abeg...that MCC road is behind my house, u can imagine where the part of the road been claimed to have been finished is showing damage while the other part is like where a snail is crawling...see no even come dey talk abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Indispensable85(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Buhari will not be there. He'll not show up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

I'm also ashamed at the manner Uzodinma became the governor of IMO state. It was crude.

However, Uzodinma has done very well within one year in office. He has achieved what Rochas couldn't do in 8years.

Modified

I have been living working in Imo state for almost ten years now. This is for those saying I don't live there.

Very glaring.

Just a few

I totally disagree with you..some of these projects were flagged off and paid during ihedioha tenure especially world bank and pH road project

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by BanevsJoker(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

Modified

Very glaring.

Just a few
Those are all Ihedioha projects that the Supreme court didn't allow him to complete.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by franxalive(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amah70:

A good number of which if at all...are yet to really travel out of their enclaves or even out of this corntree to places like Rwanda, Senegal, Ghana, et al...to see Mega and futuristic projects ongoing.

We are talking about half Guage rails, cows, Fulani herders, mass abductions, repair of pot holes and road renovation here... undecided cry

where as Ghana is building sky Rails...other Mega projects.

And we are clapping celebrating mediocrity.
Hushhhh... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Oby Ezekwesili: "NBC Wants AIT To Be Like NTA" / N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.