Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) (23782 Views)

Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Angelacruz: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Substandard iron rods
enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Angelacruz: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Massive!!!
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by AgainstIslam(f): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
raker300:
Some people would have nightmares with this levels of development in anambra.

I don't understand this diick measuring contest.

sadsadsad
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99884138:
The 5000 capacity international conference center in Awka is taking shape this is another legacy project of Gov Willie Obiano, when completed it will be the biggest ICC in southeastern region

How will this "legacy project" and all d other "legacy projects" improve d quality of life of d people of anambra state?
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99884138:
The 5000 capacity international conference center in Awka is taking shape this is another legacy project of Gov Willie Obiano, when completed it will be the biggest ICC in southeastern region
Great one from Obiano. But the bolded is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Ezmans: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Hmm
conference rubbish I can't be Igbo & support rubbish
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wow.

Is it same ICC I know or any other one?
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nightalan:
Red mud everywhere.
Otondo below is the foundation of the building, they used red sand to sand-fill the site, open the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/3626801/gov-obiano-begins-construction-international

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Anambra to the world. I so much love this state, I will love to marry from anambra if God permits.

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by achierosion(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
This guy is not performing with the resources at his disposal.

Anambra is big.
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
lexy2014:

How will this "legacy project" and all d other "legacy projects" improve d quality of life of d people of anambra state?
Southeastern region need conference center of international standard, many international conferences and events are held outside southeast because of lack of standard center, east is home of nollywood but AMVC award been hosted in Eko conference center, same with music award, sports event, beauty pageant, fashion parade and many other events, we are getting ready to host such events

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nightalan:
Red mud everywhere.
Better than brown roofs
Ibadan City Center.
We Move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Our standards are terribly low in this country. Even other African countries could put up far more quality build than these roads I am seeing here. Why cant we do solid things for once? These governors travel abroad and see well marked roads with covered drainage but will come hear and commission sub standards infrastructures.

Ok o. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by iamJ(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why can't they build companies that will be self sufficient and employ people?

Mumu
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by MysteryShopper: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Your talk is always useless worthless and incoherent. So always keep your "talks" to yourself. Face your backward state. Anambra is doing great.

[s]
Focusmind:
Our standards are terribly low in this country. Even other African countries could put up far more quality build than these roads I am seeing here. Why cant we do solid things for once? These governors travel abroad and see well marked roads with covered drainage but will come hear and commission sub standards infrastructures.Ok o. I don talk my own.
[/s]
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kudos to His Excellency Chief Willie Obaino for these legacy projects. If every Governor is using the resources of the state to do one project or the other, Nigeria would be better than what it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by MysteryShopper: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Very salient point

post=99886535:

Southeastern region need conference center of international standard, many international conferences and events are held outside southeast because of lack of standard center, east is home of nollywood but AMVC award been hosted in Eko conference center, same with music award, sports event, beauty pageant, fashion parade and many others events, we are getting ready to host such events
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is their work.They are supposed to do it but some people will still worship them for doing their work.

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by rbgsun: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Will any of this stuff be completed before Willie departs?

Just like Willie completed Peter's projects (Awka flyovers, Agulu Lake Hotel, roads, etc) and started his own (Light up Anambra, Omambala bridge, Anambra Airport, Awka Stadium, International Conference Center, etc) so will Soludo complete all of Willie's projects and start his own.

That's how APGA rolls in Anambra with our 4 C's paradigm which emphasizes the need to continue the projects of the current administration, complete them, commission them and commence a fresh set of programmes and initiatives that will uplift the state and its people. CONTINUITY is the key!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
rbgsun:

Just like Willie completed Peter's projects (Awka flyovers, Agulu Lake Hotel, roads, etc) and started his own (Light up Anambra, Omambala bridge, Anambra Airport, Awka Stadium, International Conference Center, etc) so will Soludo complete all of Willie's projects and start his own.

That's how APGA rolls in Anambra with our 4 C's paradigm which emphasizes the need to continue the projects of the current administration, complete them, commission them and commence a fresh set of programmes and initiatives that will uplift the state and its people. CONTINUITY is the key!!
You are correct but I'm very optimistic that Gov Obiano will complete the airport, ICC and Awka stadium before his tenure end next year March
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nightalan:
Red mud everywhere.

You are looking at laterite. It’s rich in iron, aluminium and nickel.

Sometimes nature has a way of advertising and revealing its richness to us. We only need to avail ourselves of the opportunities.

Negative people and ethnic bigots will see red soil or potopoto. Wise people see wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Substandard iron rods
kill yasef Arewa/Afonja
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nightalan:
Red mud everywhere.

It's our identity
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
Anambra to the world. I so much love this state, I will love to marry from anambra if God permits.

Maybe we can start from somewhere lol

I'm from anambra btw.
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Anambra To the world!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ijeleigbo:
Kudos to His Excellency Chief Willie Obaino for these legacy projects. If every Governor is using the resources of the state to do one project or the other, Nigeria would be better than what it is today.

infrastructure does not make a country great. culture and minds of the people does....
Re: Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
why is d soil red

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sumbo Ajose Is Dead! Lagos APC Treasurer Dies In The US / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.