Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria (781 Views)

2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians / PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki / Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
We are different sets of ethnicities in one nation, with different cultures, heritage, diversity, economy, languages, moral, character and value. We can't survive under Unitarian system. Let's embrace Regionalism and each region should understand it's differences in a way that will suit their taste. The Rebirth Group (TRG) as lay a foundation for the United Regions of Nigeria, let's work together and embrace unity in our diversity.
Join us today to build United Regions of Nigeria (URN) under the power of one Towards Nation Building.
On spite of culture and contrasts in our custom in every Regions, we can't make law to ignite all Regions to be as one. We should allow every Regions to have is own law and constitution because of our variety in legacy and culture. That is what TRG is really going after. We are hear to establish a framework for United Regions of Nigeria.
Follow us on Twitter @therebirthgroup.
Facebook:http://facebook.com/therebirthgrp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by VictorUSA(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wonderful write-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by Kaduna1stson: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
We have nothing in common with the south, we want an independent northern region free of any southern attachee by force .

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by chiagozien(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Too late already.

The zoo must go down.
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
We are Nations in a single Nation, to separate or break up is a hooligan of war. We have share multiples of numerous things together, similar to marriage, business, religion, culture, worth, good and character. Separating isn't the answer for our concern, the framework we are rehearsing isn't working. Our states, local government, wards are undefined under Unitarianism. We need a Resurrection and Revamp of this country. Regionalism is equivalent to an autonomous region. United Arab Emirates constitutes of 7 states, in which each states as his own law and constitution however they share something common together. We should all accept this and pursues regionalism. It's the solitary path forward.
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
tunjyalabi87:
We are Nations in a single Nation, to separate or break up is a hooligan of war. We have share multiples of numerous things together, similar to marriage, business, religion, culture, worth, good and character. Separating isn't the answer for our concern, the framework we are rehearsing isn't working. Our states, local government, wards are undefined under Unitarianism. We need a Resurrection and Revamp of this country. Regionalism is equivalent to an autonomous region. United Arab Emirates constitutes of 7 states, in which each states as his own law and constitution however they share something common together. We should all accept this and pursues regionalism. It's the solitary path forward.
Who and who will go to war if a region breaks away? Well maybe you will fight for one Nigeria sha... As for a guy like me, is none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
We are nation comprises of multi ethnicities. Breaking up is not an easy task, my solicitation is basic and characterize. we need to returning to our planning phase and start persuade our previous accomplishment.Let's walk together on United Regions of Nigeria URN. Regionalism is the path forward. That's what The Rebirth Group is dealing with. Follow us on Twitter @therebirthgroup and Facebook:http://facebook.com/therebirthgrp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by theTranslator: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2021
This is the real deal!
To hell with the north
Cc southnigerian

theTranslator:
I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!

United autonomous states of southern Nigeria!

That's the point bro
The many minority groups can't be alone as a countries
So the region they find themselves in would cater
If Nigeria divides into 3 we'll be more vulnerable
And we will keep dividing if we don't find a common ground to unite
Can Nigeria divide into 250 as represented by the ethnic groups?
No
We should divide into 2 instead
And the south would have 3 autonomous regions
No marginalization whatsoever
The presidency and top offices would be rotated between the regions
And the regions would in turn rotate between the ethnic groups
We can't keep slaving away for the north!
The north planted the seed of discord in the south for a reason!
theFilmtric:

whether or not we disintegrate
It might still be the same
You're correct in saying that the Europeans benefit from a distraught Nigeria
I also support secession
I support going back to the south-north format
The northern elites keep leeching away the wealth with their many atrocities
Buhari's “regime” -('cause this is not a democracy) showed us the highest level of Nepotism ever experienced in the world!

I support a south Nigeria
A confederate of three autonomous regions
West south and east
Each would have its director
The central power should be made as weak as possible
And the presidency and other main offices should be rotated through the regions
Which in turn would rotate its own leaders within the several ethnic groups
We would make it better this way according to my blueprints then being 3 separate nations
The number of Tribes in the south alone is over a hundred and it causes many rifts
This new system would eradicate that
The problem of Nigeria is quota system
And the sense of superiority the northerners especially the fulani have

The fake hate between the main tribes of the south can only be seen on Nairaland
Why?
-'cause its fake
Biafra is a just cause
But Nnamdi's behavior and approach is quickly soiling it

I believe my generation would solve this country
Whether by secession or leadership

theFilmtricsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2021
theTranslator:
This is the real deal!
To hell with the north
Cc southnigerian

Much obliged for your pregnant commments Thetranslator, we as a whole need our help to make Regionalism work.

Compassionately click on the connection beneath, to download our blue print or guide to Regionalism.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PFxfqzWxZIanTsyi-WmrDpVCn_4xHuH6/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2021
We are citizens of the extraordinary most populous Black Nation on the planet! Yet, our opportunity as a citizen as been denied from us before our birth to the world. What's to come is in our grasp to choose.
Our solidarity will stay one! At the point when we comprehend our disparities, the pegmatic key that will make the way for the remarkable Answers for our concern as a Country is "REGIONALISM". For us all, in the event that you feel the very energy that I do, on the off chance that you feel the very earnestness that I do, assuming we do what we should do, I have most likely that all over the country, from West to East, From North to South, From Coast of every Areas of this extraordinary Nation. I accept that this nation will recover the guarantee and penance of our heroes, and out of this darkness a more brighter day will come.
An indiscreet development by TRG as shown an approach to United Regions Nigeria.

Compassionately click on the connection beneath, to download our blue print or guide to Regionalism.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PFxfqzWxZIanTsyi-WmrDpVCn_4xHuH6/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Share

Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by theTranslator: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2021
tunjyalabi87:

Much obliged for your pregnant commments Thetranslator, we as a whole need our help to make Regionalism work.

We are tired of the North bro
We don't want anything to do with them!
Maybe later when they drop their baseless superiority complex
They don't contribute
Yet they wanna rule
Who does that?
Imagine quota system undecided
If they don't embrace education
And drop religious extremism
We don't have a future with them
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2021
I spit on one Nigeria, no be me and una
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2021
I comprehend your objection, yet before division, steps are should be taken before we actualise our opportunity. We should be financially bouyant as a nation before partition. Be that as it may, simple taking a gander at it, Regionalism is equivalent to self-governing all alone without relying upon others. Our constitution and laws is composed by us. Our provincial future is decide without help from anyone else not by anybody. We are pretty much like country with is own law. This is 21st century, we need to search for arrangement that will not reason mayhem on the common person. Alot of individuals that are unsettling for detachment have two identification or passport or citizenship of another country, they can flew when it turns chaos. Common person will be the one that will be afflicted by their calamities
Please download our blueprint and digest it.

Much obliged
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2021
What is Nigeria?
Some of you deserve to be unclad and whipped by fulani bandits before you will ever have sense
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
What is Nigeria?
Some of you deserve to be unclad and whipped by fulani bandits before you will ever have sense

With due respect. Can you tell us the likely solutions to our problem apart from Regionalism. Your idea are highly welcome.
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by omoharry(f): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2021
tunjyalabi87:
We are nation comprises of multi ethnicities. Breaking up is not an easy task, my solicitation is basic and characterize. we need to returning to our planning phase and start persuade our previous accomplishment.Let's walk together on United Regions of Nigeria URN. Regionalism is the path forward. That's what The Rebirth Group is dealing with. Follow us on Twitter @therebirthgroup and Facebook:http://facebook.com/therebirthgrp
I hope you are not counting on our leaders to effect this change you seek? Forget our leaders to achieve something like this ooo!.They are currently benefiting from this mess we are in.So they will do everything to keep it that way.

However, the youth are the only hope we have in this country (of cause, I dont mean the gullible political party maniacs , that could easily be bought with N1000 or a sacket of maggi or easily be brainwashed by whatever their political godfathers/leaders tells them).

There are so many independent minded young Nigerians that are out there, looking for a genuine platform to come under for this kind of movement.They are sick and tired of the status-quo and will be happy to join in the change without violence.

Now how do you unit these multi-facet youth that are cut across tribal and Religious line? How do you unit this young Nigerians to believe in this movement? what is the guarantee that this movement wont be like the usual ones that loses steam with weeks?

For a thing like this you need proper, a planing and strategy need to be done to reach out to these youth across the country as well as ways this movement can gain momentum till this aim is achieved .
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by omoharry(f): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2021
tunjyalabi87:

With due respect. Can you tell us the likely solutions to our problem apart from Regionalism. Your idea are highly welcome.
Trolls do not have anything reasonable to say.They are only good are derailing thread with their stupid and annoying comments. Most of them are under 15yrs or teenagers at best. Who are opportune to have android phones.,Pls ignore them.
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2021
@omoharry thanks for your great reply. We are the same and we are all working towards better nation. Please follow us on Twitter @therebirthgroup and private message me on Twitter. I will respond to you to reveal our plan and how you can also be part of the great movement.
Thanks
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by omoharry(f): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2021
tunjyalabi87:
@omoharry thanks for your great reply. We are the same and we are all working towards better nation. Please follow us on Twitter @therebirthgroup and private message me on Twitter. I will respond to you to reveal our plan and how you can also be part of the great movement.
Thanks
ok
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by theTranslator: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2021
I repeat
Any alliance with the northern oligarchy is tantamount to a concord with the devil himself

I'm surprised that with the nonsense the Northerners have done you still wanna join with them!
Let them first change their ways!
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2021
tunjyalabi87:

Tunjyalabi
Why did you go to school if you can't think?
Must you be led into hellfire before you start to resist being destroyed?
Keep asking foolish questions till you become displaced in the Nigeria you are foolishly protecting and become a refugee in another country entirely,

I honestly wish all the refugees coming out of Nigeria be sent back to their useless country,
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by SouthNigerian: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
This is the real deal!
To hell with the north

We will be making a generational mistake if we remain in the same Country with the North.

Before this day, Boko Haram terrorists sparingly kill, kidnap, rape innocent citizens. They carry out their attacks in monthly intervals. Today, it is already a "Musical News" how Boko Haram aka Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen etc, have been killing, kidnapping innocent Northern Nigerians, almost daily. The same way Boko Haram terrorists started their operations in the North some years back, that same way Boko Haram aka Fulani Herdsmen have been killing and kidnapping, raping South Nigerians on our own Soil. Schools are closed down in the North, meaning Boko Haram has achieved it's goal in the North (Boko Haram, you know the meaning, right?), the South is now the main target. The South is too tough a nut to crack, but the heat is gonna be blazing, we have to withstand so many hardships that's coming our way. Unfortunately, our leaders in the South are too slow, thank God for demi-messiahs like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Pa Gani Adams.

The North endgames are what is playing out in our Realities. The killings, the kidnappings, the tough economic policies, inflation, tyranny, Nepotism, Bigotry, Lawlessness, Bull & Oppression, Deceitfulness, reluctance of Security Operatives to nab & trial criminal terrorists, hastiness of the Presidency & Security Operatives defending & rewarding terrorists, Sheikh Gumi, Miyetti Allah, MURIC, Boko Haram, RUGA, Naira Marley(mole, he knows the agenda) etc... are all pushed on us. Our reactions determines our fate.

Boko Haram showed us the next generation terrorists. Those children aren't only taught how to shoot guns, not only Islamic studies, but also Technology. Some of those children would become hackers, some sophisticated spy, some snipers, some hired assassins, some will move in groups, some will be CEOs and Chairmen in big Organizations, some Investors in our Country South Nigeria, even their foot Soldiers are gonna be well trained in the use of modern technologies.

In other for our children and children's children to survive the future, we must first seperate from the North, stand alone as an entity (South Nigeria) where we practice Regionalism.

When South Nigeria break away from Nigeria, massive opportunities would fill the Economy, especially the Agricultural sector. There'll be less beggars for us to feed, spending Billions feeding Norther Beggars annually.
The money we spend on beggars can be dropped in a Philanthropic purse that develop and groom great minds & intellectuals in our Society. We need to develop a very strong template that'll help us thrive in the Economy, a template that creates a strong Military that contains all heats that radiates from the North.

At the end of the day, South Nigeria is the most interesting Country in Africa, surpassing South Africa in Social developments and facilities.

Yippeeeeeee........ the Reality is here.

Cc thetranslator
Cc thefilmtric
Re: Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
@omoharry please email me your phone number @ tunjyalabi87@protonmail.ch.
I've message you on Twitter, but you haven't reply. We need great people like you for our movement.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Imo State Governor Appoints New Commissioners / List Of African Billionaires- Forbes / Police Confirm 1 Death, Burning Of Station In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.