Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now (1445 Views)

Poll: GEJ, Buhari or others? pls choose for me

Buhari(CPC): 57% (12 votes)
GEJ(PDP): 38% (8 votes)
Ribadu(ACN): 4% (1 vote)
Ibrahim Shekarau (ANPP: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by daroz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
At the initial stage, my support was fully for GEJ. Then when Buhari choosed Bakare as running mate, nairalanders made me decamp to BB train. Then after the free and fare parliamentary election last saturtuday, they draged me back to GEJ camp. Now, Buhari weep while givining speech today, they are trying to confuse me again. I dont know which train to join now, I need help!!!!!
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Beaf: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
daroz:

At the initial stage, my support was fully for GEJ. Then when Buhari choosed Bakare as running mate, nairalanders made me decamp to BB train. Then after the free and fare parliamentary election last saturtuday, they draged me back to GEJ camp. Now, Buhari weep while givining speech today, they are trying to confuse me again. I dont know which train to join now, I need help!!!!!

LOLZ!!!
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Pukkah: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
daroz:

You should focus on the fundamentals and not on subjective issues. Be firm and don't allow yourself to be dragged from one end to the other.

What are your expectations from either of them for a better Nigeria? Which one of them do you sincerely and objectively think (with facts) would give you the Nigeria of your dream? Look at their antecedents, track records and the people around them. Do they keep their promises? How far are they from corruption? Consider how these would assist them tackle what you consider as Nigeria's greatest challenges.

I have made up my mind on who to vote for but I do not want to colour your mind. What we want is for Nigeria to become developed, or at least be on the path of development, and not subjective issues like religion, party, or tribe.

I wish you and our country well.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by enohj2ee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ =PDP= Devil

Vote BB let all us be free
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by efisher(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
There is no hope in the past, hope is in the future.

Hear what Tunde Bakare said:

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and this tall one Muhammadu Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of the new.”
- Pastor Tunde Bakare in the Punch of Monday, October 2, 2006 Page 8.

Do not be moved. Stay with GEJ. He is the man to take us to greatness. The humble will be exalted in due time. This is his time. Buhari's time is up, that is why he is crying today. The game is over for him. He feels the same way Gbagbo is feeling right now. Ask yourself why Gbagbo or Gaddafi will not just simply leave power! They had to wait for people to die. That sit tight attitude is still there. He has been longing for power since 1999. He refused to groom anybody to take after him.

Hear what Prof. Wole Soyinka said when he declared his support for Nuhu Ribadu:

“Forget us the old brigade, We are spent and in any way, most of us are corrupted and many locked in their old ways. Let us just make a clean break from the past.” - Wole Soyinka

Daroz, GEJ is underestimated. GEJ is the bridge between the Old and the New order. He is the change we have been waiting for. We need him now and he needs every well meaning Nigerian behind him also. Join the train.  cool

Visit GEJ's facebook page and hear from him first hand. If you like, you can drop a comment for him.
here is the page: http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?ref=ts

Meanwhile, enjoy this special number from me as you join the train:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQuJihVkVHE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"[/flash]
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Sunofgod(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
daroz:

At the initial stage, my support was fully for GEJ. Then when Buhari choosed Bakare as running mate, nairalanders made me decamp to BB train. BUT after the free and fare parliamentary election last saturtuday, they draged me back to GEJ camp. Now, Buhari weep while givining speech today, they are trying to confuse me again. I dont know which train to join anymore, I need help!!!!!

Follow your heart and cast your vote for GEJ.

And stop listening to 'nairalanders' - cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by ceah(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sun of god:

Follow your heart and cast your vote for GEJ.

And stop listening to 'nairalanders' - cheesy cheesy

you mean he should stop listening to you, lol!
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by jamace(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
The difference is clear, my brother. VOTE FOR GEJ!!!

GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!! cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by gernded(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
efisher:

There is no hope in the past, hope is in the future.

Hear what Tunde Bakare said:

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and this tall one Muhammadu Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of the new.”
- Pastor Tunde Bakare in the Punch of Monday, October 2, 2006 Page 8.

Do not be moved. Stay with GEJ. He is the man to take us to greatness. The humble will be exalted in due time. This is his time. Buhari's time is up, that is why he is crying today. The game is over for him. He feels the same way Gbagbo is feeling right now. Ask yourself why Gbagbo or Gaddafi will not just simply leave power! They had to wait for people to die. That sit tight attitude is still there. He has been longing for power since 1999. He refused to groom anybody to take after him.

Hear what Prof. Wole Soyinka said when he declared his support for Nuhu Ribadu:

“Forget us the old brigade, We are spent and in any way, most of us are corrupted and many locked in their old ways. Let us just make a clean break from the past.” - Wole Soyinka

Daroz, GEJ is underestimated. GEJ is the bridge between the Old and the New order. He is the change we have been waiting for. We need him now and he needs every well meaning Nigerian behind him also. Join the train.  cool

Visit GEJ's facebook page and hear from him first hand. If you like, you can drop a comment for him.
here is the page: http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?ref=ts

Meanwhile, enjoy this special number from me as you join the train:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQuJihVkVHE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"[/flash]

IF NOT FOR ANYTHING GEJ HAS MADE THE PEOPLES VOTE COUNT FOR ONCE IN NIGERIA SO YOUR VOTE SHOULD BE FOR HIM AT LEAST HE HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED BUT PEOPLE WHO ARE CRYING BECAUSE THEY CANT IMAGEN THEM MISSING THE ASO ROCK WHERE THEY HAVE PLANED TO LIVE FOR 8 YRS AND HUMILIATE OTHER REGION.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by boycottam: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2011

GEJ =PDP= Devil

bam!!!!
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by ndu1988: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
U don't need to be confused cast ur vote for Goodluck Jonathan for progress.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
@OP
Google is your friend

Integrity, Competence with Humility

Be wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by daroz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
enohj2ee:

GEJ =PDP= Devil

ndu1988:

U don't need to be confused cast your vote for Goodluck Jonathan for progress.

maybe I will just seat at home. 75million votes minus 1 vote does not make any difference  undecided
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by efisher(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
^ Do not sit at home. Your vote is important to the nation. Cast your vote for the right person. Do what you think is right. 

Goodluck to you
Goodluck Nigeria wink
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by monkeyleg: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
No need to be confused, If you can answer this simple question then you have your answer.

Which Party has been in Power for 12 yrs and subjected you and your family to untold Hardship and sufferings? Hs treated you with total contempt and disregard?
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by efisher(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ has not disregarded you in any way. Visit his facebook page and read the comments of Nigerians on this subject. Every day, THOUSANDS of Nigerians voice out their opinions to the president. He takes the time to go through these comments as much as he can. No other president has been close to the citizens like GEJ.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by monkeyleg: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
efisher:

GEJ has not disregarded you in any way. Visit his facebook page. No other president has been close to the citizens the way GEJ has been.

Really? Then tell me the Fhuk why he endorsed that Big Thief Uduaghan? I guess birds of a feather.

PDP and their bunch of thieving devils have disregarded Nigerians
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Concept(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
Purpose for reason or reason for purpose leaders. Naija choose now. If you violate a lady and thereafter plead with money does that stop the shame associated with the unholy act? Be wise. Temi ye mi ooo.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by efisher(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ will take us to greatness. We have already begun the journey.

"Some say I rely on luck, but was it luck that got rid of fuel queues, revived our textile industries, rescued our banking sector, ensured total radar coverage for Nigeria, is reviving our rail infrastructure or expanded the economy by over 8% making Nigeria the 4th fastest growing economy in the world? Those are the result of hard work. Only hard work can make Nigeria work." GEJ
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by daroz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
monkeyleg:

No need to be confused, If you can answer this simple question then you have your answer.

Which Party has been in Power for 12 yrs and subjected you and your family to untold Hardship and sufferings? Hs treated you with total contempt and disregard?
efisher:

^ Do not sit at home. Your vote is important to the nation. Cast your vote for the right person. Do what you think is right.

Goodluck to you
Goodluck Nigeria wink

You see what I am talking about , 2 contradicting advice. Maybe I will just go and cast my vote for  Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau (ANPP), though I know his chances are very slim, but he is the best among all the aspirants
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by jason123: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
daroz:

Vote BB!!!
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by efisher(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ believes in love and unity. That is what he stands for.

I encourage you to search more about the aspirants. Keep an open mind and be sure to discern between fact and baseless assumptions.

Remember that YOU are important to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by monkeyleg: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
efisher:

GEJ believes in love and unity. That is what he stands for.

I encourage you to search more about the aspirants. Keep an open mind and be sure to discern between fact and baseless assumptions.

Remember that YOU are important to Nigeria.
Why didnt you answer my simple question about why he Endorsed a Known Crook and wanted money launderer Governor of Delta state? or are you the only one not seeing the trouble he has been fermenting in Delta state?
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
OP Buhari has best track record

He reduced inflation from40% to 5%

stamped out corruption

repaid our debt

all in only 1.5 years

a tru action man
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by usbcable(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
Even the running mate of Buhari said that God told him Buhari wont be president. So how come he wants us to now believe he is the right candidate.

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Asobank: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
Guy. I believe U know what U want in a leader and that U also want to cast ur vote wisely. The difference is very clear. Follow ur heart because the handwriting on d wall is so obvious;with results and proven track record,GEJ IS D PEOPLES' DESIRE!
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by AndreUweh(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
monkeyleg:

Why didnt you answer my simple question about why he Endorsed a Known Crook and wanted money launderer Governor of Delta state? or are you the only one not seeing the trouble he has been fermenting in Delta state?
It doesn't matter, you can still vote Uduaghan out and vote G.Ebele.J in.
Goodluck to you.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by usbcable(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
on another note,

follow your heart. they are all politicians and non of them is perfect, nor is any a terrible candidate.

they all got pros and cons

just choose the one that bests suites your pros.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by usbcable(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
AND NAIRALAND IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO GET THE BEST ADVICE ON POLITICS.

THERE ARE SO MANY SUBJECTIVELY BLINDED SUPPORTERS HERE

FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Mariory(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
You are looking on nairaland for advice on who to vote for? Big mistake. It is my opinion that 70% of the loudest people here on the presidential elections do not even live in the Nigeria. Another large portion are not even old enough to vote. Nairaland is the last place you should be seeking advice from on who to vote for.

Go research the [b]full (good and bad)[/b]history of the candidates. Use each candidate's history and resume to decide which one will be best to rule Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by hakanai(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari/Bakare 2011

Supported!!!!
Re: Buhari Or Gej, I Am So Confuse Now by Sunofgod(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ, Buhari or others? pls choose for me
Buhari(CPC)  2 (25%)
GEJ(PDP) 5 (62.5%)
Ribadu(ACN)  1 (12.5%)
Ibrahim Shekarau (ANPP  0 (0%)
Others  0 (0%)

Nairaland has chosen GEJ for you.
Now make sure you dont forget to vote on saturday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racial Inequality - Black Unemployment At Highest Level In 27-years In The US / Armed Men Invade Kadarko In Nasarawa State, Killed 6. / El Rufai Now An Object Of Ridicule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.