Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige (2949 Views)

Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (2) (3) (4)

Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
War is going on . . . Its live, tune in now!
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by miqos02(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
very weighty allegations
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by enyojo(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=15pt]Dora fall my hand!
I didnt know that she is this desperate.

She was asked: 'why do you say Ngige should be arrested?
Response: She started vomiting all sorts of allegations How Ngige went to Okija shrine unclothed with Uba, How Ngige paid the bride price of a dead woman, how he has committed too many attrocities and so on. The woman is so shameless! She was virtually querrelling with her interviewer and her viewers. She didnt stop when asked to stop.

Question: Are you aware that the incubent Senator Anie Okonkwo has called for your arrest?
Answer: The man has corrupted the system with billions of Naira and has lost, Another verbal outlash on him also.

Another Question: The first Returning Officer Dr Anene,
Cuts in ' He is not the 1st, the first was Prof XYZ (I 4got his name),

Channels journalist: Ok madam, Before the 2nd Returning Officer was appointed by INEC, there was allegations that the Prof XYZ actually worked under you,
Cuts in: what has that got to do? It has been several years since I set my eyes on him. Infact I did not recognize him. It was him that recognized me and came to greet me.

Jega's comment was replayed for her to hear and she said all she knows was that she will win any day since the elections cancelled happen to be her stronghold wards.

I FELT SO ASHAMED THAT THIS SAME DORA WAS THE MINISTER OF INFO IN MY DEAR COUNTRY.
POLITICS HAS MADE HER MAD
[/size], 
'THOSE WHO THE GODS WILL KILL, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD!'
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
am confused in this confusion
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by enyojo(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
miqos02:

am confused in this confusion

My dear don't confuse urself o o.
it is well even in d well

but in hell its no longer well o
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by EvilBrain1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
And Dora was supposed to be one of the better PDP people. Crazy party! Once you join them, you can never be the same again.

I can't believe that there are so many people still supporting these clowns.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by miqos02(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
dora says she will accept a rerun if inec so orders but ngige says he will not accept a rerun. i think jega should deeply investigate this issue
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
i see your true colours shining through . . .

can anything good come out of pdp?

do we not all see how pdp has turned some nairalanders to deceitful sycophants?

should we be suprised

there was more laughter this morning in some newpaper article where she asserted that peter oi does not have money and could not have 10 million to bribe the inec oficial, peter obi lives in his mothers house so how can he build a house for someone else etc etc
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
In summary. . . . .
Jega - a panel will be set up to investigate it.
Rec - there will be a re-run.
Dora - i want a re-run.
Ngige - i want it to be investigated.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
channels TV should set up a repeater station in Port Harcourt so that we can partake of the good things.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by nich(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
grin see matta! wey my coloured tv?
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
otokx:

channels TV should set up a repeater station in Port Harcourt so that we can partake of the good things.
. . . . Its on dstv
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
enyojo:

[size=15pt]Dora fall my hand!
I didnt know that she is this desperate.

She was asked: 'why do you say Ngige should be arrested?
Response: She started vomiting all sorts of allegations How Ngige went to Okija shrine unclothed with Uba, How Ngige paid the bride price of a dead woman, how he has committed too many attrocities and so on. The woman is so shameless! She was virtually querrelling with her interviewer and her viewers. She didnt stop when asked to stop.

Question: Are you aware that the incubent Senator Anie Okonkwo has called for your arrest?
Answer: The man has corrupted the system with billions of Naira and has lost, Another verbal outlash on him also.

Another Question: The first Returning Officer Dr Anene,
Cuts in ' He is not the 1st, the first was Prof XYZ (I 4got his name),

Channels journalist: Ok madam, Before the 2nd Returning Officer was appointed by INEC, there was allegations that the Prof XYZ actually worked under you,
Cuts in: what has that got to do? It has been several years since I set my eyes on him. Infact I did not recognize him. It was him that recognized me and came to greet me.

Jega's comment was replayed for her to hear and she said all she knows was that she will win any day since the elections cancelled happen to be her stronghold wards.

I FELT SO ASHAMED THAT THIS SAME DORA WAS THE MINISTER OF INFO IN MY DEAR COUNTRY.
POLITICS HAS MADE HER MAD
[/size], 
'THOSE WHO THE GODS WILL KILL, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD!'
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Lagosboy: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
People that have been alleging this woman is a desperate politician were not wrong afterall. From working for OBJ to begging for ministerial appointment, to coocking for Turai only to betray her and now rigging election.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by miqos02(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

People that have been alleging this woman is a desperate politician were not wrong afterall. From working for OBJ to begging for ministerial appointment, to coocking for Turai only to betray her and now rigging election.
it has not been proven that she was involved in the mess. pls lets wait for the inec investigation
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by ifyalways(f): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dora really said those things

Im disappointed,hugely!I never expected her to get this dirty.

An links online to watch the interview?
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by ifyalways(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dora really said those things

Im disappointed,hugely!I never expected her to get this dirty.

An links online to watch the interview?
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by evilspirit: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
dora is fake
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by ektbear: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
wow
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Knight1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
some of us missed it. is there going to be a repeat broadcast?
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by AljUche: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Can someone pls dig those Dora threads during the time she was trying to get confirmation from Senate
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by ektbear: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
APGA really failed. How they were not the ones running the stronger candidate (Ngige) and ACN managed to pick him up is really a tremendous blunder. Throwing away homegrown talent like that is silly

That Ngige defeated her despite the rigging, tribalism by APGA really tells you a lot about how the Anambrarian voter feels about the two
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by kasiem(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ngige is one of the inventors of rigging in anambra. So, out needn't interfere in my state's affair, we are solidly behind dora. O bu nwa ada di anyi mma, ngige choro iresi ndi yoruba ugwu ndi igbo.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
kasiem:

Ngige is one of the inventors of rigging in anambra. So, out needn't interfere in my state's affair, we are solidly behind dora. O bu nwa ada di anyi mma, ngige choro iresi ndi yoruba ugwu ndi igbo.
. . . Are u one of dora's thug?
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
Anambra residents were singing and
dancing in celebration yesterday in
response to the declaration of Ngige
as winner of the controversial election.
Ngige was welcomed by a tumultuous
crowd who lined the streets in the
route from his hometown, Alor, where
supporters besieged him. He was
unable to disembark from his car for
two hours. He travelled through
Abatete, Abagana, Amawbia and
Awka, where he addressed his
supporters.
Ngige unfolded plans to set up a
transition committee to put together
details of implementation of his
programmes for them in the senate.
He received a plethora of high-profile
congratulatory messages
In an early morning telephone
congratulation, Senate President Mark
said: ‘There is no doubt that you are a
material for the senate and I do not
need too many words to say that
Nigeria has gained by your election.’
Former Senate President Ken Nnamani
said: “Anambra could not have made a
better choice, given the number of key
issues awaiting attention in their
collective survival ”
Tinubu challenged Ngige to represent
the senatorial constituency in a
manner reminiscent of his stewardship
as governor of Anambra state, “which
is the basis for the love that the people
have for you and the source of this
victory. ”
Former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Governor Chukwuma Soludo said:
“ This is what Anambra state needs
now. They do not as a people need
anyone to appoint or impose a
senator on them, neither do they need
a governor who will lord it over others
in a free Anambra. ”
Lagos State Governor Babatunde
Fashola wished Dr Ngige well and
prayed God to give him good health to
contribute well to the deliberations in
the senate using the ACN manifesto as
a platform. Fashola urged Ngige not to
despair about the rough road to his
victory because it takes a while for the
truth to triumph.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
No wonder she has a phd in gangsterism from the university of pdp. . .The blood of the evil party flows in all of them.shebi jonathan sef dey behave like pesin wey get skonskon for head sometimes,so I'm not surprise at all.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by ektbear: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dotman01:

Former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor Chukwuma Soludo said: “ This is what Anambra state needs now. They do not as a people need anyone to appoint or impose a senator on them, neither do they need a governor who will lord it over others in a free Anambra. ”
Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola wished Dr Ngige well and prayed God to give him good health to contribute well to the deliberations in
the senate using the ACN manifesto as a platform. Fashola urged Ngige not to despair about the rough road to his victory because it takes a while for the truth to triumph.

Hrm, so Soludo suppots Ngige as well? Very interesting. . .
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
Anambra residents were singing and
dancing in celebration yesterday in
response to the declaration of Ngige
as winner of the controversial election.
Ngige was welcomed by a tumultuous
crowd who lined the streets in the
route from his hometown, Alor, where
supporters besieged him. He was
unable to disembark from his car for
two hours. He travelled through
Abatete, Abagana, Amawbia and
Awka, where he addressed his
supporters.
Ngige unfolded plans to set up a
transition committee to put together
details of implementation of his
programmes for them in the senate.
He received a plethora of high-profile
congratulatory messages
In an early morning telephone
congratulation, Senate President Mark
said: ‘There is no doubt that you are a
material for the senate and I do not
need too many words to say that
Nigeria has gained by your election.’
Former Senate President Ken Nnamani
said: “Anambra could not have made a
better choice, given the number of key
issues awaiting attention in their
collective survival ”
Tinubu challenged Ngige to represent
the senatorial constituency in a
manner reminiscent of his stewardship
as governor of Anambra state, “which
is the basis for the love that the people
have for you and the source of this
victory. ”
Former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Governor Chukwuma Soludo said:
“ This is what Anambra state needs
now. They do not as a people need
anyone to appoint or impose a
senator on them, neither do they need
a governor who will lord it over others
in a free Anambra. ”
Lagos State Governor Babatunde
Fashola wished Dr Ngige well and
prayed God to give him good health to
contribute well to the deliberations in
the senate using the ACN manifesto as
a platform. Fashola urged Ngige not to
despair about the rough road to his
victory because it takes a while for the
truth to triumph.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by orgasm(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dora! Oh dora! Is a shame! So u dined with d devil n became d devil himself. U r supose to b a face for a new naija,oh sorry nigeria but just shown u r irrational n certainly not a role model.
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by enyojo(f): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dotman01

Unfortunately, why the hysteria lasted, the reminants of IWURUWURU in the rebranded INEC upturned the joy of millions of Nigerians by truancating Mazi Ngige's victory.
Their fada!
Re: Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige by Dotman01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^ +1

Nnpc Supplied Liberia 1 Million Barrel Excess Crude – Petition / Alison Attah’s Burial: Why We Rejected Akpabio’s N25m, Condolence Message / FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets