Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno (22814 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by adedayoa2(f): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy
Maxymilliano:

So herdsmen can bow to superior fire power ?

Buhari should call both sides for peace talk. That's what a father does
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by descarado: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
During election, they are among the most populous
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by gurunlocker: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
I always read that Fulanis doesn't forgive, hopefully they can take revenge on the Boko boys grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by ShawnT(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bros no talk wetin you no know abeg...these people are working tirelessly to defend the territorial intergrity of this country. If not for them you wouldn't have the peace to type this trash in the first place.
BabaOwen:
We have clueless officers in the Nigerian army. they prefer stealing money than fighting terrorists.

Boko haram and ESN don show they are weaklings that are only gallant when facing unarmed protesters.

Men like Buhari, Attahiru, Buratai etc have no business with becoming Army officers not to talk of them becoming Generals.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by tishbite41(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
El Classico. Na wetin concern me.
How can IPOB kill ESN?!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by jrusky(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Really

Ok noted. Both Boko Haram and the bitchs herders to hell with them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by brainhgeek(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gambari pa Fulani
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
BETTER THEY ARE TURNING THEIR SWORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
ShawnT:
Bros no talk wetin you no know abeg...these people are working tirelessly to defend the territorial intergrity of this country. If not for them you wouldn't have the peace to type this trash in the first place.
Carry your rubbish comot my face swine!! Did I beg them to go and fight for me you p!!!g?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Fabnaija: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is a family matter na. Boko haram killers killed their 22 Herdsmen killer brothers
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by SPENCERD(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
It is the christians Among the boko haram sect that killed those herdsmen...if you like you can ask Sheikh Gumi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Seyzcham91(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
i dey tell you

that stupid rank dem dey give em dem no deserve or worth them
BabaOwen:
We have clueless officers in the Nigerian army. they prefer stealing money than fighting terrorists.

Boko haram and ESN don show they are weaklings that are only gallant when facing unarmed protesters.

Men like Buhari, Attahiru, Buratai etc have no business with becoming Army officers not to talk of them becoming Generals.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by ShawnT(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
It's just painful how people mislead others through misinformation.if you think it's easy hehn,go and apply for NDA let's see if you'll last 48hrs there.calling soldiers cowards, I don't blame you cos you people thinks war front is like the Call of duty that you play on consoles.If you think you can do better than the service chiefs go and apply for NDA, train and pass out and serve at the war front as an infantry soldier for like 26yrs and rise to the rank of major general. Then let's see if your tenure will b better than theirs.
BabaOwen:
Carry your rubbish comot my face swine!! Did I beg them to go and fight for me you p!!!g?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by aryzgreat: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Soldiers kill Army?

What a confused confusion
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
ShawnT:
It's just painful how people mislead others through misinformation.if you think it's easy hehn,go and apply for NDA let's see if you'll last 48hrs there.calling soldiers cowards, I don't blame you cos you people thinks war front is like the Call of duty that you play on consoles.If you think you can do better than the service chiefs go and apply for NDA, train and pass out and serve at the war front as an infantry soldier for like 26yrs and rise to the rank of major general. Then let's see if your tenure will b better than theirs.
What is my business with all this your useless rant.

If e dey pain you, go and join the Nigerian army. I will be eating Amala in my house watching how Boko haram is beheading you in Gudumbali.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Monday60655(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Due not be deceived!!! Be wise.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by danngnews: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Koulture:
Birds of same feather.

Nobody should waste RIP on this thread. angry

I will not waste my scarce RIP on any of them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by JastSiryin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
BabaOwen:

I'm not igbo but pls don't put Boko Haram and ESN in the same sentence. It just shows how ignorant you are in your attempt to sound patriotic
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Komu1048(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
November1857:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/15/exclusive-boko-haram-terrorists-kill-22-herdsmen-borno

I would have said it's a Family affairs, But bubu cowtry men was kidnapped. Jubrin will not take it
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by bayelsaowei(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Drama to confuse the South.

Show us the video evidence of the two deadliest organizations gunning down each other or keep your lies to your region.
videos? Never...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by soft101: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Is the house divided against itself?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by bigcasava1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by bigcasava1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
November1857:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/15/exclusive-boko-haram-terrorists-kill-22-herdsmen-borno
this BH is a tool to in the hand of elites to check mate our population growth rate I
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by deavicky(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
The government should help to donate borno state for the fight between Boko and herdsman..the winner will now face Nigerian Army..
you just made laugh but all the same i think the loser should face Nigeria army.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by lilvicky68(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
deavicky:
you just made laugh but all the same i think the loser should face Nigeria army.
It's fight to death na.. the looser won't be alive
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.
the media are the one giving real criminals soft landing to commit their crimes.
when a crime is committed, the criminals involved should always carry the cross and consequences of their actions without being attributed to their tribe.

there are Fulani thieves so also Fulani good people.
infact I've witnessed a scenario where fulanis almost killed their fellow brother because of his bad stealing reputation. yes it happened inside unibuja around 2017 where they almost killed one of their own who was always looting their valuables and selling to students and business men.

Similar scenario is happening in kaduna, where bandits are attacking both fulanis communities and other communities stealing their valuables and cows.

the likes of elrufai, buhari, matsari, ganduje and more are fulanis but the media wants you to believe that they sponsor fulanis when they attack other people's and keep mum when fulani communities are being attacked by the same bandits.

when bandits or herders attack other communities, it's Fulani bandits or herders but when fulani communities are being attacked or stolen they are termed other names or not even reported.

this are the real reason why those who peppertrate evil attrocities enjoy field day commiting those crimes.
after all Nigerians and media would always brand every criminal act to fulanis.
if a yoruba man behead someone, the headlines would read man caught with human skull but if it's a fulani man, it would be fulani man caught with human skull.
I don't want to call out names though but those people who brand Sunday igboho as yoruba warlord but brand Nnamdi kanu as ipob terrorist should know people are not foolish with the way they abuse their media strenght..

Fulani get any valuable apart from cow?
Dey lie small small na
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by deavicky(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
ShawnT:
26 years you Said? It like u people are not planning to stop all this restlessness in a hurry.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Nuzo1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
My previous comment on the difference between Boko haram and fulani bandits...

They can't because they are founded and based on different ideologies sir.

Boko haram is a 95% Kanuri movement to enthrone a radical Islamic state.

While Fulani terrorists is solely for fulani emancipation and land grabbing to rear their livestocks. They found an easy way to do this through Islam.

Both use almost the same amount of brute force but have totally different goals.

Even Iswap and boko who have the same ideologies and goals can hardly work together, how much more the Fulanis that have a totally different agenda.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by coolcare(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ediye jefun arawon baba onilokoso
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Tmiky: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Interesting , Now there's confusion in the enemies camp
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by willybaby(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
BabaOwen:

you when get business Oya go n b General.. A faceless forum doesn't give you the right to talk trash, do you know what it takes to be a general in any army, talk more the Nigeria army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari / El-rufai: Obasanjo’s Second Term Was Nigeria’s Most Successful Period Economical / Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.