Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno (22826 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by LaReinaa(f): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nbotee:
Abeg na lie, Boko Haram and Herdsmen are one and the same group
You can say that again.. they’re like SARS and SWAT, same group, different names sponsored by thesame people grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Sirlins(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Birds of a feather
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Sirlins(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Koulture:
Birds of same feather.

Nobody should waste RIP on this thread. angry
Birds of a feather
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
nice one
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by izubext007: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
is better like this
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by TemmyT002(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Boko Haram are looking for Buhari and Miyetti Allah's trouble.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by olatdove: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
good news, good improvement...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by ShawnT(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Don't worry soon you won't be able to eat that your amala in peace again.
BabaOwen:
What is my business with all this your useless rant.

If e dey pain you, go and join the Nigerian army. I will be eating Amala in my house watching how Boko haram is beheading you in Gudumbali.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by ShawnT(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
You people are not getting it.insurgency is not something you can end that easily.it takes time
deavicky:
26 years you Said? It like u people are not planning to stop all this restlessness in a hurry.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by ShawnT(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Soon herdsmen will come and behead you in that your so called peaceful southwest and use your head as balangu
BabaOwen:
What is my business with all this your useless rant.

If e dey pain you, go and join the Nigerian army. I will be eating Amala in my house watching how Boko haram is beheading you in Gudumbali.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
ShawnT:
Soon herdsmen will come and behead you in that your so called peaceful southwest and use your head as balangu
Carry your yama yama and daft talk comot my side.

My team just won, let me celebrate the victory in peace make you carry your rubbish talk comot my front.

I don notice you now go and rest.

I no go read your next useless reply again.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fulanis are also suffering in the hands of boko haram.

They steal cattles and kill herders....it has been happening since boko haram went militant.

El Rufai said is a debt. Let us see how they pay back by raiding sambisa forest
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fulanis are also suffering in the hands of boko haram.

They steal cattles and kill herders....it has been happening since boko haram went militant.

when will Boko Haram pay this debt dey owe? grin

Make Una dey kill Una self dey go.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Sniper101(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
One of the best news I've read,
coming from the North grin

Meanwhile, whatever is happening in North
should remain in the North
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by hybridblood07(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please what are the criteria of becoming an Army General Sir?
BabaOwen:
What a good job done by Boko haram grin

We have clueless officers in the Nigerian army like one COAS that has two house in dubai who prefer stealing money than fighting terrorists.

Boko haram and ESN don show they are weaklings that are only gallant when facing unarmed protesters.

Men like Buhari, Attahiru, Buratai etc have no business with becoming Army officers not to talk of them becoming Generals.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by mvem(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Nbotee:
not at all...bokoharam members are mostly Kanuri people not Fulani's...the two are totally different thing
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Coronavirus1: 1:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Nbotee:
they are one my brother
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Innogee: 3:18am On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:08am On Mar 16, 2021
May the soul of our Nigerian peaceful herders rest in peace. These are not de bandit herdsmen.

Obviously this wil wake the President
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by mukthar2000(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Nice job guys book, continued the seasons film, and were is oga Gumi to come out for negotiations.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by mukthar2000(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Nice job guys boko, continued the seasons film, and were is oga Gumi to come out for negotiations.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by orisa37: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2021
exclusive-boko-haram-terrorists-kill-22-herdsmen-borno.

That's a Spoiler.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by juman(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2021
People should reject the boko haram, bandit nonsense.

The core north should go as independent country.
They deserve to have their terrorists country.

Its big shame to be in the same country with them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Waiting to hear from El Rufai and the shitty Sheikh.
Bauchi state governor.
Zamfara State Governor and etc.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by Dickson178(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2021
there's nothing like r.i.p here ,the north are trying to confuse us ,buhari or brutai get the herdmens guns for them to secure themselves,stop confusing the south east. besides boko harams are doing a nice job
Re: Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno by DedeNkem: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
What a good job done by Boko haram grin

We have clueless officers in the Nigerian army like one COAS that has two house in dubai who prefer stealing money than fighting terrorists.

Boko haram and ESN don show they are weaklings that are only gallant when facing unarmed protesters.

Men like Buhari, Attahiru, Buratai etc have no business with becoming Army officers not to talk of them becoming Generals.

You praise Boko as if it's not a terrorist group!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorist Threats To Kidnap Buhari Laughable - Lai Mohammed / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / El-rufai: Obasanjo’s Second Term Was Nigeria’s Most Successful Period Economical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.