Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerian (igbo) & African American - Culture (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian (igbo) & African American (114520 Views)

UK Expats Learn Nigerian (Igbo) Culture For Husbands' Sake / Ghanaian (Ashanti) Dating Nigerian (Igbo) / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by RoyalPearl(f): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
^^ Whats going on bro?
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by AnOlderAmerican(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Amazing how so many Naija haters and ill wishers obsessively return to Nairaland Forum every day for all things Nigerian. The dog that wanted to stay lost would not have heard the hunter's whistle. Hilarious the way you down your fellow man, "get off so I can get on"...crabs in the basket keeping each other from climbing out to a better life. Still hating on Francis. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
AnOlderAmerican: Amazing how so many Naija haters and ill wishers obsessively return to Nairaland Forum every day for all things Nigerian. The dog that wanted to stay lost would not have heard the hunter's whistle. Hilarious the way you down your fellow man, "get off so I can get on"...crabs in the basket keeping each other from climbing out to a better life. Still hating on Francis. Lmao

As in eh...grin grin

How you doing?
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by RoyalPearl(f): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: ^^^^^^
Watz up MISS GHANA How are u doing dear
Am gud and you? but i meant whats going on with you and all those posts! You are such a troll tongue!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2013
lol @kwame dedicating his posts to me. grin
i see you wink

i appreciate the info dear...but you made your point.
this is overkill. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by otumfour(m): 1:03am On Oct 15, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: ^^^^^^
Watz up MISS GHANA How are u doing dear

Ride on brother, swag cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Lol...so wait you are not him?
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Adamskuty(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2013
the dude wont hesitate to hide my posts,what about that pix over there,talking about being bias,smh!
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by RoyalPearl(f): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Lmfao that pic though
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2013
grin Mehn, Mr Moderator, easy with the post hiding na. I'm beginning to enjoy the rantings. grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Fulaman198(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2013
Radoillo: grin Mehn, Mr Moderator, easy with the post hiding na. I'm beginning to enjoy the rantings. grin

A lot if inappropriate posts need to be hidden

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply)

What Is The Nwa Baby Ashawo Song By Flavour N'abania Talking About? / Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm / Botha's Speech 1985 (a Must Read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.