Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits (23646 Views)

Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Bandits Storm Kaduna Primary School, Kidnap Many Pupils, Teachers / Bandits Kidnap Pupils And Teachers In Kaduna Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by NwaNimo1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
However, nothing is known of the three teachers earlier abducted alongside the pupils....

Three primary school pupils abducted a few hours ago when bandits stormed the UBE primary school at Rama in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State have escaped.

Speaking with one of the teachers of the school, Daily Trust gathered that three pupils of primary 3 had earlier been abducted but had wriggled free when the bandits attempted to rustle some cows and motorcycles at a nearby community.

Naomi Francis, a teacher in the school, who escaped abduction, confirmed to Daily Trust that the three pupils have regained their freedom but said they had been beaten by the bandits.

However, nothing is known of the three teachers earlier abducted alongside the pupils.

Narrating how the bandits penetrated the school, she said: “They came in after the morning assembly.

“We had all gone into the classrooms when six of the bandits came on motorcycles while others surrounded the school.

“I had stepped out from my class when I noticed students of primary 5 and 6 running out.

“I immediately alerted my students to run and they did.”

Also speaking, a resident, Mai Saje Rama, confirmed that the pupils had returned to the community but said the whereabouts of the teachers was uncertain.

“The vigilante that went after them came back without success, they could not locate the bandits,” he said.

The Councilor of Rama, Aliyu Isa, had told Daily Trust earlier that no pupil was abducted.

He claimed the bandits attacked a nearby village and abducted two persons and also stole cows.

Kaduna State Commissioner of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, did not respond to calls and a text message sent to his phone.

Daily Trust reports that the abduction happened 24 hours after security agents thwarted an attempted abduction of 307 students of Government Science Secondary School in Ikara Local Government Area of the state and another attack at the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) quarters in Igabi LGA of the state.

On Thursday night, bandits had invaded the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka, in Igabi LGA and abducted 39 students comprising 23 females and 16 males.

Security agents had earlier rescued 180 of the students but the gunmen who made away with 39 students are now demanding a ransom of N500 million.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kaduna-primary-school-pupils-escape-from-bandits

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by SmartProf(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Those who are acting these stale scripts are very dumb. My sympathy goes to those who are innocently affected. The govt media aides may soon tell us that the primary school pupils went for escursion during break time and that no abduction happened..this country is heading nowhere.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Kriss216: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Buhari and his foot soldiers will end Nigeria sooner than we anticipated.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Bettykeys: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Your own cup of tea

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Tolexander: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
However, nothing is known of the three teachers earlier abducted alongside the pupils....

Three primary school pupils abducted a few hours ago when bandits stormed the UBE primary school at Rama in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State have escaped.
Escaped or released!

The weaker children could escape while the stronger teachers couldn’t?

The Bandits freed them

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by NwaNimo1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Our gallant school children...well done!

[img]https://media./images/51ed5209ff088b9cb3cbc7ed7e5bc79b/tenor.gif[/img]

I think 'fighting' / 'sprinting' should be added to the curriculum!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by festacman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Well...
Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Tolexander: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Our gallant school children...
I think the best solution now is that every school students and pupils should be having disappearing charm with them

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Maxymilliano(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
You mean Primary school pupil's outran and outfoxed the bandits to escape to safety ?

Thank God dey ran with their lives, soon we will hear they were rescued.

But the tory get as he be ooo ...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by lilvicky68(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
These scripts these days no dey make sense again..haba I didn't expect this..very soon toddlers will excape from bandits..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by NwaNimo1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tolexander:
I think the best solution now is that every school students and pupils should be having disappearing charm with them

Or a dagger? Catapult?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by saaron(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
If we Middle Beltans and Southern Nigerians do not take the bull by the horn and DISINTEGRATE FROM THE NORTH, we'll remain underdeveloped for hundreds of years to come. Terrorism kills economic progress and development. It destroys talents. There's no point wasting precious time with people who're brainwashed with satanic ethnic/religous supremacy ideas.

Northern Nigeria is a CURSED REGION. Aversed to technological and economic development. The earlier we seperate ourselves from them, the better for our future generations.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Tolexander: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Or a dagger? Catapult?
The bandits can overpower them with gun
Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Mabizeka: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is the season 5 of this movie
Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
lol

So the kids can't escape been abducted but can escape from their abductees base
Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Speaking with one of the teachers of the school, Daily Trust gathered that three pupils of primary 3 had earlier been abducted but had wriggled free when the bandits attempted to rustle some cows and motorcycles at a nearby community.

Naomi Francis, a teacher in the school, who escaped abduction, confirmed to Daily Trust that the three pupils have regained their freedom but said they had been beaten by the bandits.

However, nothing is known of the three teachers earlier abducted alongside the pupils.

Narrating how the bandits penetrated the school, she said: “They came in after the morning assembly.

“We had all gone into the classrooms when six of the bandits came on motorcycles while others surrounded the school.

“I had stepped out from my class when I noticed students of primary 5 and 6 running out.

Also speaking, a resident, Mai Saje Rama, confirmed that the pupils had returned to the community but said the whereabouts of the teachers was uncertain.

“The vigilante that went after them came back without success, they could not locate the bandits,” he said.

The Councilor of Rama, Aliyu Isa, had told Daily Trust earlier that no pupil was abducted.

He claimed the bandits attacked a nearby village and abducted two persons and also stole cows.

Kaduna State Commissioner of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, did not respond to calls and a text message sent to his phone.

Daily Trust reports that the abduction happened 24 hours after security agents thwarted an attempted abduction of 307 students of Government Science Secondary School in Ikara Local Government Area of the state and another attack at the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) quarters in Igabi LGA of the state.

On Thursday night, bandits had invaded the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka, in Igabi LGA and abducted 39 students comprising 23 females and 16 males.

Security agents had earlier rescued 180 of the students but the gunmen who made away with 39 students are now demanding a ransom of N500 million.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kaduna-primary-school-pupils-escape-from-bandits
How to detect a dumb northern script

First check the source Daily Trust is a Terrorist newspaper used by these Jihadists to validate their agenda

Secondly check the reporter Naomi Francis is another name they have used to claim it's a one Nigeria problem affecting both religion.

So a fake Christian has to be the one reporting it

Thirdly it is foolish that primary school kids who couldn't escape been abducted can escape from the surrounded territory of their kidnappers

Makes me wonder why the secondary school boys couldn't do same

Las Las another Ransom which they are ashmed to report but the constant rush for more kidnaps keep giving them out

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Chikarata2020(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
The same fools that voted a dead man into power are the ones still suffering from it. Sia buhari is not being heard again

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by nedu666: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Abeg fed govt should hire chico and zeb ejiro for better storylines. Who is the amateur script writer providing this childish storylines

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by overseasnbeyond: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2021

we don collect our ransom[img][/img]

NwaNimo1:

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by chiagozien(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
ok
Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Monogamy: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pupils.

Now I can see that some of the northern elites are heartless.

Kidnapping pupil all in the name of staying relevant politically.

Na thunder go strike their left yansh
Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Charmingrascal(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Buhari's failure is visible for the blind to see and audible for the deaf to hear.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Patrioticman007(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wonders shall never end, na only those kids waka come back, in patience Gej voice.
The DSS need to up their game, this is too shameful to the republic.

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by dapsoneh: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dem don dey mad for north, when they are tired of their nonsense, they should let us know
Secondary school students couldnt escape from by he same bandits the primary school pupils escaped from
Oshisco

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Wickedfacts: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
These Northerners are just fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by Anaerobi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
one day, Buhari government will be acted like a movie.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Comedy
Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by SarkinYarki: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Silly script ..so primary school students can now out run and escape hardened Jihadist Terrorist, yet Nigerian army can't cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits by OBALOLA55(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
NA SO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Less Than 1.5 Million Nigerians Eligible To Vote In 2023 – INEC / Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.