Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife (40651 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by majamajic(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by elmessiahs(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2021
wahala for problem
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Nanavati(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE

then the end is near

1 Like

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Skmoda360(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
You go soon chop another ban....
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by deolumike(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
At this point, na ment.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Coldie(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2021
The ex wife eyes don clear and frustration has set in.

So she came for revenge

5 Likes

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by harmony75: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2021
lolz omg
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by bamasite2: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2021
This gender again
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by thorpido(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2021
The friend that followed her sef.Can't she dissuade her from going there?

1 Like

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Samiah33(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
I love you and your weirdness lol
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by emmnprince(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE

grin grin grin

Female indeed!

1 Like

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Vagina people and stupidity. What concern the new wife with her frustrations?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by IMASTEX: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
Ah!!! If this is the future you project for women, then you need to change course. Women are their own enemy.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Lasamama: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Tough
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Bigseven(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2021
This gender ehh... Only God fi epp us
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Shalommy(f): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

U and bad new Sha
From rape to divorce
What's your problem?
. Na men be her problem. Men don chop her kpekus with fake promises and pick race.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by emmnprince(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Marriage is just overrated.
We are just born to believe that we must marry to have children and get the benefit of life.

But less than 10% of marriage work, and couple become sworn enemy.
marriage has killed so many people and has made many people to loss focus on their dreams

Had I come at ancient time, my imposed culture will just be contract for man and woman, for children and for sex.
Not necessarily, living in same house forever.,

Marriage is not the problem as you think. The problem is humans. Lack of marriage and human skills of people contributed immensely to the problems experienced in marriage.

With my little knowledge about human, no human is perfect! We are not the same! Our upbringing, family background, society influenced us. People management skills and experience is needed to deal with the problems and challenges in marriage.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2021
E no go better for op of this news.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by berrystunn(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Problem from social media
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by RALPHOW(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2021
It's like she saw the new wife as a thief, who stole her property.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by erai30(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2021
The world is truly FEMALE INDEED! In my next life I want to return as a male , it doesn't matter even if I'm plant or animal. cool
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by 77up(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
A woman arrange her friend go beat up another woman and all your little fish brain can process is still this nonsense undecided

E go really take too long to process your brain truly tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by FashionCookie(f): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2021
It's like the new wife is very lazy...imagine the effrontery. You get mind go person house go fight am...it's okay.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Goldeno(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2021
it's posible.

I'd like to here the former wife side of the story first sha

maybe the new wife has been going around spreading lies about the former like saying " she was divorced for cheating on her husband" and the likes , making people hate her.

I've seen it severally were a new wife takes it has her new job to go about discrediting the former to her friends, business associates and even family.

it's funny and stupid, yeah. but that's women for you
after taking her husband she want to take every thing too even her friends

modified :
for the guys up there. imagine if rumours fly into hears that you ex wife's/girlfriend husband/boyfriend had been going about spreading toxic lies about you, the king of lies that make you look like some kind of a demon, to make people resent you.

if you were to meet him one on one on a lonely Road would you just walk pass in the name of peace?

God knows I won't. and I'll start the conversation with a resounding slap.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Ourtvng: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by platido(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2021
Those mofo's saying"MEN ARE SCUM" please is future still Females?
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2021
chuka5000:

ur sense getting process go tey o
grin
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Cousin9999: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2021
Will this be a Nollywood movie or a Tyler Perry movie?
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by adenigga(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Instead of her to come out plain and tell the man she is missing the D..k, women and drama

Yeee!!!!!!.......

1 Like

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Smh
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Agbebakun22: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE

Even the future sef u no fit spell correct.. Indeed the future is female

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / Things That Are Better Than Money / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.