Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (11988 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Orikinla(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2011
Do you know that millions of Igbo children and others whose parents are from the South-south have been enjoying FREE EDUCATION for decades in Lagos State and other ACN states? But their UNGRATEFUL Parents, uncles, aunts and others are not supporting or voting for ACN.  Is Goodluck Jonathan and the corrupt PDP paying the scool fees of your children in public schools? Can your children enjoy FREE EDUCATION in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and other  states under the PDP government? Is it not EVIL and WICKED to be so UNGRATEFUL? And on Sunday, you will go to church to fellowship and worship? Claiming to be "CHRISTIANS"? When the TRUTH is YOU ARE HYPOCRITES". You bite the finger of the ACN that feeds you when you vote for the PDP? Don't you have conscience? So if the devil is an Igbo presidential candidate, you will vote for him, because his name is EBELE AZIKIWE? You are the most foolish people on earth if you do not realize your folly? Can you see what Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has achieved in Lagos State. What did Goodluck Jonathan achieve as Governor of Bayelsa State? May heaven and earth be our witness. May our works speak for us. God save Nigeria from corrupt and ungrateful people and hypocrites.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by sbeezy8: 12:54am On Apr 14, 2011
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

stop putting yoruba or acn der,

igbo face your own
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2011
well it is our choice to vote for who ever we feel is right

moreover your are IJAW not yoruba so what is your problem undecided
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 12:56am On Apr 14, 2011
@OP
You this Ijaw/Igbo man, stop involving the Yorubas and ACN in your topics.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by seal777(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2011
Its no fault of theirs cos they dont have the likes of fashola : its hard to appreciate what they dont have, we re doing our bit -if they dont appreciate it, their children will.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Do you know that there are millions of Igbo children and others whose parents are from the South-south have been  enjoying FREE EDUCATION in Lagos State for decades and in other ACN states? But their UNGRATEFUL Parents, uncles, aunts and others are not supporting or voting for ACN.  Is Goodluck Jonathan and the corrupt PDP paying the scool fees of your children in public schools? Can your children enjoy FREE EDUCATION in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and other  states under the PDP government? Is it not EVIL and WICKED to be so UNGRATEFUL? And on Sunday, you will go to church to fellow and worship? Claiming to be "CHRISTIANS"? When the TRUTH is YOU ARE HYPOCRITES". You bite the finger of the ACN that feeds you when you vote for the PDP? Don't you have conscience? So if the devil is an Igbo presidential candidate you will vote for him, because his name is EBELE AZIKIWE? You are the most foolish people on earth if you do not realize your folly? Can you see what Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has achieved in Lagos State. What did Goodluck Jonathan achieve as Governor of Bayelsa State? May heaven and earth be our witness. May our works speak for us. God save Nigeria from corrupt and ungrateful people and hypocrites.  

although there are some elements of truth in your discussion

btw why call us ungrateful, who should we be grateful to other than Allah. No man or ethnic group can take the place of Allah in your lifes
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by sbeezy8: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2011
ijaws mad no more mend?

lol

when GEJ is in office how can one cry of being marginalized. GEJ wont/cant give federalism i know this~!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by overhyped: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2011
@ OP, If all Igbos are exported to Lagos on Saturday from the south east, GEJ will still lose woefully in Lagos.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:07am On Apr 14, 2011
overhyped:

@ OP, If all Igbos are exported to Lagos on Saturday from the south east, GEJ will still lose woefully in Lagos.

i really hope so because the ohaneze of lagos has said we should all vote for GEJ

and this our bigotted president has said we igbos are 40% of the population of lagos and kano
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by recoome(m): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2011
Olooshi ni bobo yi o! O da bi pe oti mu oti, talo so fun pe aa sanwo ile-iwe! When did ACN complete a decade in office, did oshimhole(ACN) not increase Ekpoma sch fees by 300%? Did u not hear of the strike at iree poly(osun ACN) due to sch increase? Did u know that 32 courses in LASU has been discredited already and students in those depts. are in danger? Over 15 courses in LASU still hangs in the balance, Orun state univ(ACN) school fees is above #200,000 per student? U just stay in ur village and make deductions. U say GEJ did'nt do much in bayelsa, if he had taxed bayelsans how fashola taxes lagosians, bayelsa would have evaporated 4rm the surface of the earth!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2011
recoome:

Olooshi ni bobo yi o! O da bi pe oti mu oti, talo so fun pe aa sanwo ile-iwe! When did ACN complete a decade in office, did oshimhole(ACN) not increase Ekpoma sch fees by 300%? Did u not hear of the strike at iree poly(osun ACN) due to sch increase? Did u know that 32 courses in LASU has been discredited already and students in those depts. are in danger? Over 15 courses in LASU still hangs in the balance, Orun state univ(ACN) school fees is above #200,000 per student? U just stay in your village and make deductions. U say GEJ did'nt do much in bayelsa, if he had taxed bayelsans how fashola taxes lagosians, bayelsa would have evaporated 4rm the surface of the earth!

why are u speaking yoruba

he is ijaw, speak izon or english so we can understand angry
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Orikinla(m): 1:28am On Apr 14, 2011
When an Igbo actor was ill and could not pay his medical bills, none of the PDP Igbo governors came to his rescue until Governor Fashola did so. When two Igbo Nollywood producers needed sponsors to produce their movie, none of the Igbo PDP governors helped them, but Governor Fashola sponsored their movie with over N10 nillion and that movie was the only Nigerian movie that won two coveted prizes at the 2011 FESPACO and other prizes at international film festivals. A good seed produces good fruit, but a corrupt seed produces corrupt fruit. PDP states have been producing kidnappers, criminals claiming to be militants and their corrupt political goodfathers in the PDP who rig elections. Let us speak the truth for only the truth will set Nigeria free. By their fruits you shall know them? Please, show me what GEJ achieved when he was the Governor of Bayelsa State?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:34am On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla you are on track,

You got my back.

Ride On jorr
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:37am On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

When an Igbo actor was ill and could not pay his medical bills, none of the PDP Igbo governors came to his rescue until Governor Fashola did so. When two Igbo Nollywood producers needed sponsors to produce their movie, none of the Igbo PDP governors helped them, but Governor Fashola sponsored their movie with over N10 nillion and that movie was the only Nigerian movie that won two coveted prizes at the 2011 FESPACO and other prizes at international film festivals. A good seed produces good fruit, but a corrupt seed produces corrupt fruit. PDP states have been producing kidnappers, criminals claiming to be militants and their corrupt political goodfathers in the PDP who rig elections. Let us speak the truth for only the truth will set Nigeria free. By their fruits you shall know  them? Please, show me what GEJ achieved when he was the Governor of Bayelsa State?

i would like to add

when p-square opened there house in lekki it was the ACN deputy govonor that made their C of O easy,

when basket mouth started no body helped him until Adenuga (Glo) came to his to his need

when the whole country rejected them even to ikwerri and ika, it was this same Awo (ACN now) that give igbos that properties and helped them back to there feet.

there has been no killing of igbos in lagos or any other western state thanks to good secrurity system done by ACN

the list goes on and on and on
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2011
this should be on the front page so as to make my igbo brother think before saturday
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:46am On Apr 14, 2011
The IGBOS need a leader to put food on their table only

Tomorrow if the ruler is no more available then what next.

They go for money ritual or kill their papa/mama and sell their inherit Landed Properties.

That is why they don`t care about a leader that promise them good future because they know their children will kill them sooner or later.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2011
^^^^

i do not like that angry angry angry angry angry

what about ijaws or are they saints
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by recoome(m): 1:59am On Apr 14, 2011
Hei ! There is nothing i will not see on nairaland o! Awo is now a member of ACN, Adenuga is in PDP and not ACN! Perhaps u pple did not remember how tinubu burnt down tejuosho market to frustrate the igbos and urged his surrogate,fashola to give out #3000 to the igbos as transport fair to go back 2 the east? @ orikinla, answer my previous post or are u unaware of its details?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 2:00am On Apr 14, 2011
recoome:

Hei ! There is nothing i will not see on nairaland o! Awo is now a member of ACN, Adenuga is in PDP and not ACN! Perhaps u pple did not remember how tinubu burnt down tejuosho market to frustrate the igbos and urged his surrogate,fashola to give out #3000 to the igbos as transport fair to go back 2 the east? @ orikinla, answer my previous post or are u unaware of its details?

Daft!!!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Odunnu: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Do you know that millions of Igbo children and others whose parents are from the South-south have been enjoying FREE EDUCATION for decades in Lagos State and other ACN states?
PDP 'administered'states which includes Rivers and Enugu states have free, absolutely free basic education for all, including Ghanain migrants.
But their UNGRATEFUL Parents, uncles, aunts and others are not supporting or voting for ACN.
You are a tribalist! You need change for good.
  Is Goodluck Jonathan and the corrupt PDP paying the scool fees of your children in public schools?
Yes they are!
Can your children enjoy FREE EDUCATION in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and other  states under the PDP government?
They are already enjoying it!
Is it not EVIL and WICKED to be so UNGRATEFUL? And on Sunday, you will go to church to fellowship and worship? Claiming to be "CHRISTIANS"? When the TRUTH is YOU ARE HYPOCRITES". You bite the finger of the ACN that feeds you when you vote for the PDP? Don't you have conscience? So if the devil is an Igbo presidential candidate,  you will vote for him, because his name is EBELE AZIKIWE? You are the most foolish people on earth if you do not realize your folly? Can you see what Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has achieved in Lagos State. What did Goodluck Jonathan achieve as Governor of Bayelsa State? May heaven and earth be our witness. May our works speak for us. God save Nigeria from corrupt and ungrateful people and hypocrites. 
if at your age and with current exposure you stil are this myopic in thinking, you are of all men most miserable.
Mcheeww
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2011
recoome:

how is adenuga in PDP

has he decleared his party, if so prove a link for you claims

just because he supports jonathan does not mean he is in PDP

he support tinubu as well if u do not know

Awo's policies are used in ACN

when did tinubu give igbo money to pack out of lagos

u lied u know wink
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2011
They call it "democratic mentality" grin

Even a democratic Nation like North America has a stabilized leader. Democratic mentality ko.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Orikinla(m): 2:07am On Apr 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

this should be on the front page so as to make my igbo brother think before saturday
Awon Yoruba ronu, Olorun ti gbo adura won.  Ndigbo kwesiri ma onye bu odoziobodo dika Fashola.  I am totally a universal spirit. Dame Patience Goodluck is even related to my Umuahia family, but I am not a tribalist. What Igbos should think of is who has the proof of truly caring for them and their children. And not who is bearing an Igbo name. I told Amb. Raph Uwechue, the President- General of Ohanaeze Idigbo that asking Idigbo to support and vote for the PDP and GEJ, because he also has the Igbo names of Ebele Azikiwe is childish and foolish.  Let us compare and contrast. What did GEJ achieve as a public servant in the last 20 years against what Nuhu Ribadu achieved as a public servant in the last 20 years? Then again what are the capabilities of VP Namadi Sambo compared to the leadership qualities of Fola Adeola for the administration of Nigeria in the competitive world of the 21st century?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Beaf: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2011
So Orikinla is Ijaw? I always thought there was something personal about the irational levels of hatred for GEJ. Maybe there is a family feud, or dem no win contract.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Awon Yoruba ronu, Olorun ti gbo adura won.  Ndigbo kwesiri ma onye bu odoziobodo dika Fashola.  I am totally a universal spirit. Dame Patience Goodluck is even related to my Umuahia family, but I am not a tribalist.[b] What Igbos should think of is who has the proof of truly caring for them and their children. [/b]And not who is bearing an Igbo name. I told Amb. Raph Uwechue, the President- General of Ohanaeze Idigbo that asking Idigbo to support and vote for the PDP and GEJ, because he also has the Igbo names of Ebele Azikiwe is childish and foolish.  Let us compare and contrast. What did GEJ achieve as a public servant in the last 20 years against what Nuhu Ribadu achieved as a public servant in the last servants? Then again what are the capabilities of VP Namadi Sambo compared to the leadership qualities of Fola Adeola for the administration of Nigeria in the competitive world of the 21st century?    

Kidnapping has the proof to take care of their unborn child as long as those foreign companies remain in Nigeria.

The best lagacy you can leave for your Children in Igboland is HOW TO KIDNAP SUCCESSFULLY
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by coldhearts(f): 2:22am On Apr 14, 2011
At the end of the day, it is not about igbo, hausa or yoruba; if igbo is doing well, good for them . Anyway, it looks like what we need is to peacefully have three seperate cultural regions governed by their own ethnic choice of candidate yet work together only militarily to protect our resource and land.

Since some of us cannot see beyond ethnicity (many of us are guilty of this), we are better off that way. I will like to see yoruba nation great again in my lifetime, i am still young so who knows cool.

ile yoruba ni ile ife, ile alafia.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Orikinla(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Mr. Cornbeaf, now that you are here.  Please, state what GEJ achieved as Governor of Bayelsa State. And who is the real biological mother of his children?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Odunnu: 2:26am On Apr 14, 2011
You are just so annoying Orikinla!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by recoome(m): 2:27am On Apr 14, 2011
Hei! Adenuga does not have anything to do with tinubu o! He is in PDP, dangote,a philanthrophist and employer of labour is in PDP, jimoh ibrahim, an industrialist and employer of labour is in PDP, Who is fola adeola when compared to Tony elumelu or jim ovia who are both PDP stalwarts and GEJ's PCC/PAC members? Harry akande, the international industrialist is in PDP, the SE or SW pple who are voting 4 GEJ are not voting 4 GEJ becos of endorsement but becos he appeals to their senses. Awo has nothing to do with ACN o! How is ACN now adopting awo policies? Is it by taxing out the citizenry? Or by underpaying lecturers? Or by putting LASU on strike for 7 months? Or by fashola saying that he does not have time 4 LASU ASUU? Or by letting people die in hospitals? Or by killing funso williams? Is that ur understanding of awo policies?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 2:35am On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Awon Yoruba ronu, Olorun ti gbo adura won.  Ndigbo kwesiri ma onye bu odoziobodo dika Fashola.  I am totally a universal spirit. Dame Patience Goodluck is even related to my Umuahia family, but I am not a tribalist. What Igbos should think of is who has the proof of truly caring for them and their children. And not who is bearing an Igbo name. I told Amb. Raph Uwechue, the President- General of Ohanaeze Idigbo that asking Idigbo to support and vote for the PDP and GEJ, because he also has the Igbo names of Ebele Azikiwe is childish and foolish.  Let us compare and contrast. What did GEJ achieve as a public servant in the last 20 years against what Nuhu Ribadu achieved as a public servant in the last 20 years? Then again what are the capabilities of VP Namadi Sambo compared to the leadership qualities of Fola Adeola for the administration of Nigeria in the competitive world of the 21st century?     

ewu so its ACN that is feeding all the igbo people in southeast and southsouth and other parts of nigeria. or its ACN thats giving out scholarship in imo,abi,rivers,enugu and delta.

your talking of adenugu, what of mtn , rainbownet, visafone igbo controlled  telecoms that have been employing nigerians  and supporting nigerian  artists.

maybe its ACN that made nnewi the japan of africa .aba,onitsha, portharcourt,abakiliki the manufacturing and buisness hub of nigeria.

was it also ACN that made south east the least region affected with unemployment, illiteracy and poverty in nigeria?

to add pepper to injury you mentioned ACN is based on awo's policy, maybe after voting ACN we should expect the igbos to be striped of all their money and property and given 20 thousand naira.

i tire for nairaland.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Kidnapping has the proof to take care of their unborn child as long as those foreign companies remain in Nigeria.

The best lagacy you can leave for your Children in Igboland is HOW TO KIDNAP SUCCESSFULLY

better kidnap for money than use people for rituals as seen in yorubaland.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2011
bashr4:

ewu so its ACN that is feeding all the igbo people in southeast and southsouth and other parts of nigeria. or its ACN thats giving out scholarship in imo,abi,rivers,enugu and delta.

your talking of adenugu, what of mtn , rainbownet, visafone igbo controlled  telecoms that have been employing nigerians  and supporting nigerian  artists.

maybe its ACN that made nnewi the japan of africa .aba,onitsha, portharcourt,abakiliki the manufacturing and buisness hub of nigeria.

was it also ACN that made south east the least region affected with unemployment, illiteracy and poverty in nigeria?

to add pepper to injury you mentioned ACN is based on awo's policy, maybe after voting ACN we should expect the igbos to be striped of all their money and property and given 20 thousand naira.

i tire for nairaland.

has ACN been voted for in igboland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna / Video: Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman By The Road / Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.