Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? (13666 Views)

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by werepeLeri: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
You support someone, I support someone, but why do you see my support for GEJ as an offence? Why does it bother you? Why do you cry and sob and call people who support GEJ names? It beats me how a sane person will see people's support for GEJ as an offence. Why? Sometimes I just laugh it off as a product of a deranged soul. Why do you think like a lizard like that?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by doofanc: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
if your support is borne out of a genuine concern for the person's progress, then it shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, that cannot be said for a majority of those laptop 40 claiming to be his supporters.

24 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
werepeLeri: You support someone, I support someone, but why do you see my support for GEJ as an offence? Why does it bother you? Why do you cry and sob and call people who support GEJ names? It beats me how a sane person will see people's support for GEJ as an offence. Why? Sometimes I just laugh it off as a product of a deranged soul. Why do you think like a lizard like that?

actually nobody gives two s*hits whether you support ebere embarassedor not, as a matter of fact the number of people that support ebere just goes to prove that lots of nigerians RETARDS cry

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Stallion77(f): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
torkaka:

actually nobody gives two s*hits whether you support ebere embarassed. as a matter of fact,the number of people that support ebere just goes to prove that lots of nigerians RETARDS cry

Not good. Torkaka....can nairalanders be civil for once? After my post u will see a long thread consisting of insults which characterises nairalanders especially frm those who see themselves as anti-GEJ. They won't disappoint me. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Beaf1: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
@OP
We know that you are one of the 40 Laptops tongue
How market?

BTW, how can you support failure?

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Johndoe100(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
werepeLeri: You support someone, I support someone, but why do you see my support for GEJ as an offence? Why does it bother you? Why do you cry and sob and call people who support GEJ names? It beats me how a sane person will see people's support for GEJ as an offence. Why? Sometimes I just laugh it off as a product of a deranged soul. Why do you think like a lizard like that?

They are insane. These are people who kill innocent youth corpers and bomb churches. They are trained in thuggery, they believe that if they try and shout people down the people will be too cowed and afraid to express themselves. The truth is they are hilariously funny rather than scary. Ignore them or play mental games with them if you have the time, but please don't worry about them.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Pataki: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Cry baby. You even had to create a thread to cry yourself a river huh? cheesy

Of course, if retardeen was an enviable and admirable leader, there would be no recourse to creating this idiotic thread.

Enjoy your fresh offence or rather fresh air! grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by SisiKill1: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
I'm sure no one thinks it is an offense to support GEJ, no sir!

What is offensive how you people are not truthful enough to admit when he has CLEARLY mis-stepped

What is offensive is how you shout down people who criticize him for his OBVIOUS mis-steps.

What is Offensive is the fact you guys CLEARLY care little about how well he does his job, what matters is the fact that he is your tribesman.

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the gist.

Support all him all you want, no one gives a rat's potaootie but don't take the rest of for fools by trying to circumvent reality in his favor.

20 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Johndoe100(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sure no one thinks it is an offense to support GEJ, no sir!

What is offensive how you people are not truthful enough to admit when he has CLEARLY mis-stepped

What is offensive is how you shout down people who criticize him for his OBVIOUS mis-steps.

What is Offensive is the fact you guys CLEARLY care little about how well he does his job, what matters is the fact that he is your tribesman.

Support all him all you want, no one gives a rat's potaootie but don't take the rest of for fools by trying to circumvent reality in his favor.

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by SisiKill1: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
No. . .I am from Mali!!

How did you guess?? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ifihearam: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
@poster
dont mind them jare na envy and jealousy dey worry them.If you see things from thesame point of view with them,you are wise but if you go against them it results to insult.Nigerians are just fond of abusing their leaders especially their president just at any gathering and slightest opportunity and this is why i have come to bring that to an end here.
whoever is against the president is against me and God is against such people because he has a hand in the ascension of GEJ to that prestigious position.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by alaoeri: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
90% of people condemning GEJ are the ppl that voted him hoping that he 'll deliver but to be sincere GEJ let down his supporters with the way & manner he's running his administration. Poor policies, poor decision making, appointing incompetent fellows, winning & dinning with the ppl stealing our future etc had it being GEJ is upright trust nigerians larger populate 'll be behind him that's exactly what fashola did in his 1st term as governor, so there's still time for GEJ to redeem his tainted image, change his way of government & win majority to his side.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Johndoe100(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: No. . .I am from Mali!!

How did you guess?? cheesy

You are an internet Nigerian like the rest of them. I don;t know why you left the romance & family board, even though they are only fooling themselves the internet Nigerians here at least pretend they are Nigerians, on your board you all claim that you are from the USA, UK, Australia and Mars. You should try and learn the political terrain before you open your mouth and speak.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Pataki: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
dont mind them jare na envy and jealousy dey worry them.If you see things from thesame point of view with them,you are wise but if you go against them it results to insult.[size=16pt]Nigerians are just fond of abusing their leaders especially their president just at any gathering and slightest opportunity and this is why i have come to bring that to an end here.[/size]
whoever is against the president is against me and God is against such people because he has a hand in the ascension of GEJ to that prestigious position.

See this olodo talking. Just today alone, you have been spewing your balderdash on this board:

ifihearam: May the allah u worship punish you and your devilish generation,fool,idiot,empower which police??is that a way of discouraging those you initiated into that bllod thirsty fold??may you not die well.thesame police you have infiltrated abi?? Man winsh.

ifihearam:

Buhari bootlicker you are already cursed from conception
Mere association with buhari multiplied the curses in your life and generation.
For every lives lost as a result of buhari's inciting statement will hunt his generation and yours forever. As long as boko boys still exist and carry out any attack the blood of those that died will rest on your head and buharis

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by hillsate: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
All these GEJ goons should go and hug [/s] GEJ [/s] transformer. If support for GEJ is not purely out ethnic or regional bias but out of fulfilling electoral promises then it is okay. But I assure you that all support for GEJ is out of ethnic sentiments. He has not delivered any electoral promise. All these GEJ goons should go and hug GEJ transformer. If support for GEJ is not purely out ethnic or regional bias but out of fulfilling electoral promises then it is okay. But I assure you that all support for GEJ is out of ethnic sentiments. He has not delivered any electoral promise.All these GEJ goons should go and hug GEJ transformer. If support for GEJ is not purely out ethnic or regional bias but out of fulfilling electoral promises then it is okay. But I assure you that all support for GEJ is out of ethnic sentiments. He has not delivered any electoral promise.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
Desperation is bad....when you now mixed it with lies... that is a bad cocktail that will earn you the hottest part of hell.

All ye GEJ ar$e lickers.....repent. Mene Mene tekel Upharsin.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by maximum007(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Why person go even support Buhari in the first place? Abi them pay the person?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jude33084(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
[size=20pt] Who talk ₳♍ angry [/size]
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ayox2003: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
dont mind them jare na envy and jealousy dey worry them.If you see things from thesame point of view with them,you are wise but if you go against them it results to insult.Nigerians are just fond of abusing their leaders especially their president just at any gathering and slightest opportunity and this is why i have come to bring that to an end here.

First off, who are u?
*hisses*

The bolded is one reason why people tongue-lash you.

In simple terms, people yab u guys because u behave like the president, here.

Frawzey.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
@OP,
Childish post.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by cyril83(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2012

so much love for your response...you have just said it all....infact THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Vigilante: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Poster, you complain too much just like your master GEJ. Get on with the job and quit whinning endlessly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by GboyegaD(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2012

Right on point. +1000 for you
It actually becomes more pathetic when people think they are smart by trying to circumvent an obvious truth all in the name of being supporters. I would always insist that most Nigerians are deceitful and that is why when they see and know the obvious, they try to manipulate it and more often, bring distractions to take away attention from such.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by najoke: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
alaoeri:
90% of people condemning GEJ are the ppl that voted him hoping that he 'll deliver but to be sincere GEJ let down his supporters with the way & manner he's running his administration. Poor policies, poor decision making, appointing incompetent fellows, winning & dinning with the ppl stealing our future etc had it being GEJ is upright trust nigerians larger populate 'll be behind him that's exactly what fashola did in his 1st term as governor, so there's still time for GEJ to redeem his tainted image, change his way of government & win majority to his side.

Gbam!!! 100% over correct

@OP the statement above has answered your main purpose of putting up this thread, can we now officially say this thread is closed before some people begin throw abuses up and down( u know who ) grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by student10: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
@ poster. It is not an offence, its just daft. No sane person surpports failure which is the reason why u get the reaction u get.

P.s if I may ask. Are u one the laptop 40 guys pls, just wanna confirm if they actually exist grin. Or just a not so smart nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by cyril83(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
brawse pls I really need your photograph so I can recognize you on that day,I swear you will be the 1st to hit by my sledge hammer all I believe is before 2015 we shall know our stand in this country

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: [size=13pt]I'm sure no one thinks it is an offense to support GEJ, no sir!

What is Offensive is the fact you guys CLEARLY care little about how well he does his job, what matters is the fact that he is your tribesman.[/size]

I just can't stand the LIES and the TWISTS on the facts . . . if they were in support of, say Obama, maybe I could pretend to bare them but it is, in this case, the LIES ARE SO OBVIOUS but yet they continue to tell em.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dedeike: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
It's not easy to accept the achievements of someone you have sworn to hate.
They keep raising the bar everyday yet Gej keeps beating it. They are frustrated. The campaign of calumny is failing. The lies from Sahara SHOPRITE of lies are becoming counter productive. They started too early in the day to criticise him for non performance but now with each passing day, he records major milestones.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DANILSA(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
Don't mind them bros, they are paid by the opposition to frustrate the man, he is focused with his transformation agenda and will not be deterred or cowed by any force whatsoever. Who is better?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Demdem(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
I have no issues with those that decides to support the Retardeen, its a free world afterall. i only have issues with those that spin and distort facts on his behalf. those ones are cursed.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2012

How come I can hardly find someone negatively critical of Governors like Adams Oshiomhole, Godswill Akpabio etc. That is because they are performing to the best of their abilities. I don't think this is the same case with GEJ. That is why GEJ gets so many negative responses from Nigerians.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by idirect(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Offence my foot undecided
We are just trying to pull you out from the sinking ship which retardeen is the captain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Sultan, Other NSCIA Members / Nyesom Wike's New Beautiful Mansion / Odinkalu: Malami Acting Like ‘Senior Advocate Of Bandits’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.