Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,383 members, 7,850,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation (14443 Views)

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Buhari In Aso Rock / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Letthrmsay(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2021
kettykin:
What exactly did Osinbajo do for NOI
This woman should be very careful because she is a threat to some people's ambition whose only qualification is that they are loyal to some nincompoop

Your education is a waste, that's if u have any.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Emmexguy123: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2021
That woman is a moving train that is being control by God Himself..

kettykin:
This woman should be very careful because she is a threat to some people's ambition whose only qualification is that they are loyal to some nincompoop
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Imustreturn(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
I don't like this woman, her sabi sabi too much, she will be doing as if she's the only one that knows how to do everything,madam ITK mtchewww

Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Emmexguy123: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2021
This woman is one of the reasons racist Donald Trump lost his re-election.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Biggers82(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
I don't like this woman, her sabi sabi too much, she will be doing as if she's the only one that knows how to do everywillything,madam ITK mtchewww
.you will die out of jealousy ewu
Is she the one that made you to have dull brain?
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by merits(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
I don't like this woman, her sabi sabi too much, she will be doing as if she's the only one that knows how to do everything,madam ITK mtchewww
Aunty calm down.her sabi sabi don carry her reached WTO ooo,if your sabi sabi go carry you go far in life you better embrace it.

ITK mode activated.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by bazzyblings: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

Mumu girl .. you just full of hate and envy ... u hate her cus you and your generation can never b like her .... if Nigerians see good thing they would still condemn it ... sadist
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by slowice(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

Make sure say you take your pills this morning I no want to read headline like nairalander commits suicide. See ur doctor
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by CoolAmbience(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2021
saferoom:
But why is this woman not Nigerian President? If she is too good to head WTO, why do we donate our best?
She can be President while Dr Adeshina of AfDB can be Vice President and see how Nigeria will be respected and regain her lost Glory.

Mtchewww.

You think being president is just about intellectualism?

Didn't you see how she was bulldozed as Minister of Finance, while Sambo Dasuki usurped her role?

1 Like

Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Henix(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

Ur hatred doesn't add or remove anything from her life. While u are busy hating on her, she is excelling and living her life to the fullest.

Haters are liable to die young
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by SaintBeehot(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2021
saferoom:
But why is this woman not Nigerian President? If she is too good to head WTO, why do we donate our best?
She can be President while Dr Adeshina of AfDB can be Vice President and see how Nigeria will be respected and regain her lost Glory.
A man is the head of a house. A rearrangement of the names on your list is welcome.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Lazenby007(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
?
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Keep critizing
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Ojiofor: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2021
kettykin:

You suppose Don pass this level of thought.
NoI knows what she is doing and that is the reason for her success. Make una no poison her success with so much u bitterness.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by November24(f): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Madam start work o.visit don do
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by brosom(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
hanty she's not the cause of ur problem, let her be and carry ur own cross.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2021
She's an accomplished mother and grandmother.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Lamasta(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2021
It's always good to show appreciation to people who contribute one way or the other for you to vet to the top
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by chris51(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

Appreciate your own
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by FYsol: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2021
Who be dis?

Zzor:
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by chris51(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2021
chris51:

Appreciate your own
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by KenModi(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

Kai! You need to see a doctor asap. Thought you said the future is female?? But why is a woman doing nicely at the top giving you headaches and heart attack?? May you not choke on your own bitterness. Kai!
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by ParkleElegant: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

jealousy wan kill this one.... you way no b ITK Wu know u or waiting u done achieve? lol, don't b a hater dear just close mouth pass
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Gjrich(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

Jealousy will kill you
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Ahmeduana(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Hates is allowed, but one thing is also allow, and the thing is suicide and is free.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by EagleNest(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2021
hischoice:
The higher you fly, the less hate you harbour in your heart.

You begin to see humans as "tools" for production and growth, not much as colors, faiths and ethnicities.

Totally agree!
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Kizazz(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2021
I envy her tailor for real..dat human being be steadily cashing out ��
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by wink2015(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2021
THE VISIT BY DR. OKONJO TO PROF YEMI OSINBANJO WAS THE MOST EVENTFUL.

Prof Osinbanjo reason alike with Dr. Okonjo.

Buhari only think about FULANIZATION AND NORTHERNIZATION.

He is not a President of all parts of Nigeria.

He only represent his Hausa/fulani kinsmen whom he has given a large segment of federal appointments to.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by yetunsbay(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
lol. By the time you get to her position (if at all u can) then you gonna understand. For now, continue with ur studies/biz
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by yetunsbay(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2021
saferoom:
lol. Not the way 9ja politics is played. No be country be this o
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by yetunsbay(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2021
This posture makes Osinbajo look chubby. Although he's also a gad damn thief now
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by 001spice: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
you seems so depressed and pain. You better get up ur feet and do something meaningful to life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Market Fire: APC Governors Donate N50m, 6 PDP Governors Donate N100M / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports / EFCC DISCOVERY "Theatrics": What Magu Should Learn From The Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.