Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Am I Overreacting? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Overreacting? (2267 Views)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Overreacting To My Husband Criticizing My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Overreacting? by mosdii(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Am I Overreacting? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2021
prince2pac:
assistant boyfriend, bro calm down nah..

oga OP you too calm down and move on, assistant boyfriend

Lol.... funny meme

1 Like

Re: Am I Overreacting? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2021
pozehnani:
The girl is catching cruise with both of you but I think she's more attached to the other guy.

Also for you to be aware of the other guy ( and he's not aware of you) shows shes protecting her relationship with him because she values what they both share more than what you both have. She's only keeping you as option B in case her main doesn't come forth.

Move on already.

Hmmmmm, women know themselves oooo
Re: Am I Overreacting? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2021
pozehnani:
The girl is catching cruise with both of you but I think she's more attached to the other guy.

Also for you to be aware of the other guy ( and he's not aware of you) shows shes protecting her relationship with him because she values what they both share more than what you both have. She's only keeping you as option B in case her main doesn't come forth.

Move on already.

Hmmmmm, women know themselves oooo..
Re: Am I Overreacting? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2021
1F30M4:
I do not think you overreacted in any way per se.. However, I think she's not totally true to you.. She told you that she left the other guy just to be with you, she just wanted you to feel that there are better chances with you.. The truth is, she's still weighing her options with the other guy hence she's always bringing up topics about him.. She wants to be 100% sure, she made a better choice of being with you.. There will always be a comparison, if you don't meet up with what the other guy is doing/has done/has promised to do, she may have to rethink her stand with you afterall.. I cannot say for sure that she loves you but maybe, just maybe she has some feelings for you, you could wait it out orrr strike it out.. Either way, I don't like having someone make me feel this way like I'm in a competition when no be say na bazaar auction sales lmaoooo.. I meann, c'mon if I'm not treating you right, why don't you just tell me straightup and not tell me that "see ehn, I be spec oo, there are other people also dying to have me, so shey normal or you lose me" , it's so vague.. Tell me what exactly is the issue or what's bothering you then we can talk about it like adults and know what to do about it.. Nobody wey no be spec abeg

I like the way u succinctly entail this.

1 Like

Re: Am I Overreacting? by prince2pac(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Lol.... funny meme
they make me stay happy, life ain't fair... but we can't kill ourselves nah
Re: Am I Overreacting? by Usorohtheman(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
prince2pac:
they make me stay happy, life ain't fair... but we can't kill ourselves nah

Lol...True... Life goes on

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children / Hookup In Enugu ONLY / This Happened When I Went To Visit My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.