Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? (2429 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2021
bigpicture001:

Its more than important to me...I love her crazily... But sh is secretly worried about marriage which I assured her am up for it....set up a biz six months ago..making money but met multiple misfortune.. Sh couldn't stand it..sh changed her attitudes, blocked me for exactly no reasons....i talked my way back to all least communication with her again and continued to re-assure her I will get back to feet. Sh agreed on partial comeback...but sh changed to a very frustrating tactics that guy listed up there......

I asked her y am noticing all these,sh replied cuz it's deliberate as sh has already told me b4 sh wants out..this makes the second time I am begging vigorously to stay in d relationship.... It dawned on me I am dating my self...so I let her go..this happens just 2days ago..sh is a rare gem...but there are other yet undiscovered. Life goes on!

Awwwn. In this case, yes, you've done your part. She really does want out.

A person who still wants to stay doesn't need too much convincing. The minute you identify what the problem is and lay your cards on the table, things gradually get back on track.

So good thing you're not beating yourself up. She may come back to her senses and return on her own. But until then, start moving on.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Kingzeez10: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

The relationship wasn't important to you, then, because if it was you'd have found out what went wrong and put in effort to fix it.
Lol , It happened to me too and I tried all the best i could to fix it all to no avail ,we would make up for just 3days and after then she go back to her bizarre behaviour, I asked questions she said nothing.I quit after 5 months of trying to fix the relationship. I still miss her though
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Victoria938(f): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2021
Lack of intimacy, conversation and interest.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by indodon(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg who get job vacancy for Lagos or Ibadan wey fit pay reach 80k
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Kingzeez10:

Lol , It happened to me too and I tried all the best i could to fix it all to no avail ,we would make up for just 3days and after then she go back to her bizarre behaviour, I asked questions she said nothing.I quit after 5 months of trying to fix the relationship. I still miss her though

You have it a good shot. 5 months is a long time.

There are three main reasons why a woman starts acting differently in a way that seems she's killing the relationship.

1. She wants to get married and you're acting unready.
2. You did something she considers unloving or uncaring... or you've kept doing something she's complained about in the past, so she decided to not talk about it anymore, hence the reaction.
3. She's getting distracted by another guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by annayawchee: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2021
We've all been there o

The cold shoulders
Dying communication
Nonchalant attitude
Late replies
Keep to herself
Not calling

Just meuve before you sink
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by tayewomi(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2021
1.No longer calls you or reply to chats late
my girlfriend who always disturb me with calls no longer flash talkless of calling,i have give her space too i didn't call her again only chat sometimes if she's for me,she will come BK and if it's the other way round,then i move,but it's suicidal to be in love with Nigeria ladies this days ..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Kingzeez10: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

You have it a good shot. 5 months is a long time.

There are three main reasons why a woman starts acting differently in a way that seems she's killing the relationship.

1. She wants to get married and you're acting unready.
2. You did something she considers unloving or uncaring... or you've kept doing something she's complained about in the past, so she decided to not talk about it anymore, hence the reaction.
3. She's getting distracted by another guy.
Yes she got distracted by an older man ,she made me think I was the one at fault ,she said she was playing games with the man that there is nothing between them and besides the man stays abroad that I'm just being petty and insecure. I increase the way I got her gifts and her monthly upkeep maybe she was with the man because of money. She's engaged with the man now sha . Sora fun obinrin ,olorun awa pelu e
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2021
Lack of Attention
No care
Lack of communication.... and so on
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Jesterinjay: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Giving filmsy excuses like fish swallow my mum while cooking etc
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Herbephe1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Hehehhehe

Let's see.
1. They don't pick calls at the first ring anymore.
2. They don't return missed calls... or return them pretty late.
3. Slow response to messages or even downright ignoring some.
4. They don't call as often anymore.
5. Conversations are not long anymore.
6. The tone probably sounds different.
7. They get easily irritated or angry at you
8. Nothing you do seems to bother them anymore. Things that they would normally react to elicit zero reactions.
9. They start keeping their options open.
10. If your contact was saved with a fond name, it's edited back to default name. cheesy

At this point, you decide whether to let the relationship die completely or you fix it, and reignite the spark.

Actually I'm doing tall these to my babe , but it doesn't mean I don't love her any longer , I'm loosing concentration on my studies and I feel like reducing the calls
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Africans Lose It? / He Was Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Wizkid Grabs Ayra Starr Small Yansh And Breast In His Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.