Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) (60073 Views)

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Is It Late To Study Medicine At Age 25? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by DrManhattan: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
That is why as a parent, you also need to be educated.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by waleadeagb(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Even though a parent ain't educated. As long as your child told you they have gotten admission.....seek an educated person and verify, also make it a point of duty to always verify any documents brought from that school or university.

DrManhattan:
That is why as a parent, you also need to be educated.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
BTW: I dey load Yankee aza O
My WhatsApp NO_
+14693560840 just chat mii up for any business & cash deals.
We picking vemo,cashapp,zelle,PayPal
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
TempUser:
The future is F!
Now the future is WTF!
haha
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nicepoker:
One claimed she is in University of Abuja. I did some findings. I am telling you this vagina creature never sat for WAEC. Exams.
haha
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by efavour: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I fear who know fear all these vagina people cheesy
I'm sure she learnt from her dickhead boyfriend. Them dick head has been doing that shit since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by moneyissweet(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fake lives you mean?

grin grin
Freestainworld:
some women will finish this planet with take lives one day
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Originalsly: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
If a person is in good health, working is the best thing they can do. It is not shameful to do such jobs. It is a shame to be in need when you are able to work.

W h o t h e c a p f i t ......... l e t h I m w e a r it.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by seyz91(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
cheesy
Nicepoker:
One claimed she is in University of Abuja. I did some findings. I am telling you this vagina creature never sat for WAEC. Exams.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
illicit:

What do u mean opposite
u and the girl are d same lol

come n enrol for English classes
U think u know English more than me? Lol
You teach English doesn't mean you know it all, I study English as well.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by thatigboman: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nicepoker:
instead of the bolded derogatory expression, why dont u just say 'girl'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
thatigboman:
instead of the bolded derogatory expression, why dont u just say 'girl'?
Correction accepted.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by abbaashiru(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Godmademan:
It's unlikely that he did it on purpose. People who try to 'work' their admission often get into such mess. After studying for a while they find out they weren't admitted after all. I don't see the gain in going through the rigors of postings and classes. It's however shocking that he went through to final year. Was he being listed for the exams and seeing results? If yes, then he could have a reason to hire a lawyer.
True. Plus when there's a prerequisite course, you can't take the latter without passing the former...
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by illicit(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
vincentjk:

U think u know English more than me? Lol

You teach English doesn't mean you know it all, I study English as well.

You never taught English Language bro, infact you never passed it....

What do you mean by the opposite of fight...
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by vaxx: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
olamide0147:
Any words that starts with F are worthless though there are some good ones

what if Ferrari?
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Neddyogu(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
vincentjk:
Is opposite of fight = fighted or fought again

An oxford student

The future is female anyways.

Not opposite but past tense.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
illicit:

You never taught English Language bro, infact you never pased it....

What do you mean by the opposite of fight...

You think you know it all but you actually don't.

In your first sentence you used ellipsis, followed by full stop while in the last sentence you didn't end your ellipsis with a full stop.

I know you didn't see this mistake but I just want to let you know that you aren't as perfect as you think.

That's if you even understand the punctuation marks I'm pointing out.

And it's passed not pased. Thank you.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by article1: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
So no be only Nigeria
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by karkel(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Really THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by DonKafra: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Another genital misfire.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Neddyogu:

Not opposite but past tense.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Drone95(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
This na OMO (detergent)
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by iamclime(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
jagorinho:
Quote of the day from the old woman

" it is a shame to be in need when you are able to work. I love working."
Nice quote, I tell you. I have saved it in my memory.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Oyindaberry(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nicepoker:

Lwkmd Vagina creature
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by allejo44: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sincerely I Pity Her Mum. She realy tried to give her children sound education..so partetic.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by allejo44: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oyindaberry:

Lwkmd Vagina creature
pls i can't laugh
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by spinna: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
That phrase Vagina Creature killed me grin grin

But seriously guys.. a better future for all is a female future..

By this i mean a future where women are treated better and all girls are well educated.

An educated mother will raise great children hence a better society.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor

It is a shame to be in need when you are able to work.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nicepoker:

Easy way to catch them is by asking them simple questions, like your course , your Department, your Faculty and course code everything go just scatter.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Easy way to catch them is by asking them simple questions, like your course of study , your Department, your Faculty and course code everything go just scatter. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by spinna: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
samwillyco1:

Easy way to catch them is by asking them simple questions, like your course , your Department, your Faculty and course code everything go just scatter.
yup.. u go see changing of topic .. and extreme discomfort on her face
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
spinna:

yup.. u go see changing of topic .. and extreme discomfort on her face

grin grin grin grin
Some will even say something like am studying Law in the Department of Mass Communication grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) / 10 Common Grammatical Blunders You Should Endeavour To Avoid / Notice; Delsu Post Ume Results Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.