Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) (60074 Views)

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Is It Late To Study Medicine At Age 25? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by jamesgambill458(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Great news shared to motivate the younger generation for studying hard. Our parents are the bread runner for us and to get the children educated with best. For more information Visit Website
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cutehector:
Zzor

It is a shame to be in need when you are able to work.
What concerns me with this again?you this small boy
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Neddyogu(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
vincentjk:

Thanks for the correction.

Welcome
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by lalalista: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Even oyibo follow dey do yahoo
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by illicit(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
vincentjk:

You think you know it all but you actually don't.

In your first sentence you used ellipsis, followed by full stop while in the last sentence you didn't end your ellipsis with a full stop.

I know you didn't see this mistake but I just want to let you know that you aren't as perfect as you think.

That's if you even understand the punctuation marks I'm pointing out.

And it's passed not pased. Thank you.

That's not an ellipsis....

That's my trademark, and the 'pased' was a typo

What do you mean by opposite of fight, you still haven't answered that
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by olamide0147: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
vaxx:
what if Ferrari?
I guess u didn't observe my comment till the end
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Cashify: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2021
dochenaj:
Well such stories abound. I know this guy who faked studying Medicine in UNN, even the family came with dance troupe from his village for his "induction" only for him to be caught later, and no one could believe he was not registered, even his very close friends in the department didn't know. He was attending classes and medical postings, but he was not a recognized student of the department.

What?!!!!!!!
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:28am On Mar 20, 2021
OmejeGuy:

He's also wasting his time

I don't even understand the guys point. Maybe his point us to make money off his well-wishers and folks who would give him loads of perks as a doctor to be.

Money has to be the motivation.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Lordpeckxy:
wtf
for 5 years??
and you regret it??
don't give me that crap girl...
you had all the time to correct your mistake,
yes, you didn't gain admission to study in Oxford, very well then, well there are still colleges you can study...

but "No", you (choose) decide to put your poor mom on a lease thinking she is going to produce a Medical Student...

Inexplicably cases like this, I doubt if your mom might live past a year...

[s]The idea of Females owning the Future is truly Horrifying[/s]...

Everything else you typed made sense, except the stricken part.

This girl has no conscience, is very selfish and a dangerous person. To keep up a lie that crushes her own mother for half a decade is something else. And she doesn't look like she was doing anything with her Oxford fees.

Her mother will find it hard to trust her ever.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Leun:
This is terrible, I remember one guy in Unilorin, same thing he did because he could not meet the 1.5cgpa minimum for economics.

I saw him at a friend's place when I was in my finals only for my friend to tell me that the guy has been around since, collecting school fees and rent from his parent.

Wickedness.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2021
thatigboman:
instead of the bolded derogatory expression, why dont u just say 'girl'?

Many of them don't have children yet, they don't know it's their daughters that will suffer the derogatory posts they make, tomorrow. It's a legacy they are creating.

Most will become women rights activists when their own are made victims of what they supported.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

That's not an ellipsis....

That's my trademark, and the 'pased' was a typo

What do you mean by opposite of fight, you still haven't answered that

If you say that's not an ellipsis then you lie bro, you probably thought people use it as trademark but as an english tutor you ought to know better, try harder next time.

As for the opposite I used earlier, it was only a mistake I typed from my sleeping bed at 7:am which I've accept my mistake and correction has been done already. smiley
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by ahahnow: 4:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Is no one going to talk about how she told her mom she is studying to become a neurosurgeon? How did she intend to pull that off after graduation? Which hospital is she going to gain employment from? Doesn't it take like years to earn a degree in anything medical? So she was going to keeping swindling her mother for 8 years? Disgrace.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Mentcee(m): 5:17am On Mar 20, 2021
spinna:
Turkish people sha.. the other day one we saw one that threw his pregnant wife off a cliff just to claim insurance

These Nigerians ehn.

The other day, one man used another person's eyes for rituals!
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by illicit(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2021
vincentjk:

If you say that's not an ellipsis then you lie bro, you probably thought people use it as trademark but as an english tutor you ought to know better, try harder next time.

As for the opposite I used earlier, it was only a mistake I typed from my sleeping bed at 7:am which I've accept my mistake and correction has been done already. smiley

That's not an ellipsis, that's my TM

Have a nice time....
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Oyibo sef dey blow ibon, "My mother Fighted"... chaii cry cry
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by Sickmod(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Whenever I remember the struggle wey Mummy Ebuka do to train me, my conscience go kill me if I try this one.

This thing wey she do na correct dirty

Shebi you get conscience... some people conscience don die tey tey

1 Like

Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by purples25(f): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nicepoker:
Correction accepted.

Who is the person?
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by viviangist: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
dochenaj:
Well such stories abound. I know this guy who faked studying Medicine in UNN, even the family came with dance troupe from his village for his "induction" only for him to be caught later, Telegram Group and no one could believe he was not registered, even his very close friends in the department didn't know. He was attending classes and medical postings, but he was not a recognized student of the department.
Re: Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) by dochenaj: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Godmademan:
It's unlikely that he did it on purpose. People who try to 'work' their admission often get into such mess. After studying for a while they find out they weren't admitted after all. I don't see the gain in going through the rigors of postings and classes. It's however shocking that he went through to final year. Was he being listed for the exams and seeing results? If yes, then he could have a reason to hire a lawyer.
There is no way you could take exams if your name is not on the exam list. And there was no way he could have results for the different professional exams. But dude continued faking it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Common Grammatical Blunders You Should Endeavour To Avoid / Notice; Delsu Post Ume Results Out / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.