Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner (3763 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by hitekk: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2021
This is the future president of the country

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Don't be surprised if his name comes out in the npower quota lisit

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Keziehenry(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
aboki is always aboki

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by KingAlayinde(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
hitekk:
This is the future president of the country

it can't appear cos is already dead lmao

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by duro4chang(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Terrible!!! Haha!
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by walemoney007(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by namiji2598: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Just a reminder *English is not a measure of intelligence*
Proudly northerner
#we move

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by danvon(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sometimes I don't understand this country
One day they mock you for not speaking your native tongue the next day those same people will mock you for not speaking good english...
Pick a side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Keziehenry(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
namiji2598:
Proudly northerner
#we move
story

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Alaigbopress: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
A tip of the iceberg on the quality of leadership we have in Nigeria. Now tell me how Nigeria will develop when people with poor reasoning who are emersed in aqua of religious bigotry are at the helm of affairs of the Country.
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who English epp?
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by nabiz(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2021
danvon:
Sometimes I don't understand this country
One day they mock you for not speaking your native tongue the next day those same people will mock you for not speaking good english...
Pick a side
...and what will happen is do both perfectly or above average
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by danvon(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
nabiz:
...and what will happen is do both perfectly or above average
Then they begin to see you as a spy or a crook, speaking both perfectly to them is a sign of lack of allegiance English and your native tongue shouldn't belong together, chose one or the other
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by EKONGKING: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
namiji2598:
Proudly northerner
#we move

Its not must to write english ,if u dont know. write the language ,u r comfortable with.
No need for aboki to show his stupidity to world ,only for others to mock at u northerners.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Vickym1(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
Who English epp?
He should have written it in hausa language then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by GamalNasser: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
dont be suprised if he becomes your boss in future because of Quota system
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
If u ask him to write in Hausa/Arabic he may do well. So, remember language is not a measure of intelligence.
Most Northerners are ardent speakers of Hausa and love it with passion including many tribes who choose to adopt Hausa even at homes. Many Northerners see Hausa as the best language in the world, many hate this fucking English ( we see English as language of subjugation and exploitation).
What I know is whatever you'll say in English he'll understand it even if he can't speak back. How can Hausa man living in the north speak English? Everywhere we go we speak Hausa, most tribes in the north speak Hausa well well. Last time PMB was speaking with his ministers in English but when he comes across those who understand Hausa he speak to them in Hausa (he jokes well), just because he speak the language with passion.
Who watched 74TH UNGA, Amina J Muhammad (Deputy UN secretary), Tijjani Bande (UNGA President) spoke Hausa which was heard when PMB came to deliver his speech ( Amina & Prof. Tijjani among the only 3 members on the high table said "Oga is happy to have seen us like this" when he came to the podium)

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Penguin2: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Op no get data dey yab aboki
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
If u ask him to write in Hausa/Arabic he may do well. So, remember language is not a measure of intelligence.
Most Northerners are ardent speakers of Hausa and love it with passion including many tribes who choose to adopt Hausa even at homes. Many Northerners see Hausa as the best language in the world, many hate this fucking English ( we see English as language of subjugation and exploitation).
What I know is whatever you'll say in English he'll understand it even if he can't speak back. How can Hausa man living in the north speak English? Everywhere we go we speak Hausa, most tribes in the north speak Hausa well well. Last time PMB was speaking with his ministers in English but when he comes across those who understand Hausa he speak to them in Hausa (he jokes well), just because he speak the language with passion.
Who watched 74TH UNGA, Amina J Muhammad (Deputy UN secretary), Tijjani Bande (UNGA President) spoke Hausa which was heard when PMB came to deliver his speech ( Amina & Prof. Tijjani among the only 3 members on the high table said "Oga is happy to have seen us like this" when he came to the podium)
ok, is that we are also not seeing northerners as front liners in the tech sector of this country

Is that why northerners never do exploits in the western nations where merit is encouraged
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mikecold:
ok, is that we are also not seeing northerners as front liners in the tech sector of this country

Is that why northerners never do exploits in the western nations where merit is encouraged

Go to Google store and see hundreds apps developed by Northerners for their businesses (mostly in Hausa). You can't just look for news around you and see Northerners in the West. There are many professionals in EU and US doing excellently there. Stop dwelling in southern news papers for Northern news.
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
Go to Google store and see hundreds apps developed by Northerners for their businesses (mostly in Hausa). You can't just look for news around you and see Northerners in the West. There are many professionals in EU and US doing excellently there. Stop dwelling in southern news papers for Northern news.
You mean the copy paste twitter wannabe called cowrie invented by the disgraced Garba Mohammed

Go and bring the list of tech firms owned by northerners let's compare to flutterwave, paystack etc

After we always see northern names when quota federal appointment are released
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mikecold:
You mean the copy paste twitter wannabe called cowrie invented by the disgraced Garba Mohammed

Go and bring the list of tech firms owned by northerners let's compare to flutterwave, paystack etc

After we always see northern names when quota federal appointment are released
I just came to know Adamu recently and never saw his app.
I'm not either here to start comparison but I already told u where u will get what u want.
Every group of people have their focus in pursuance of life survival. If u have paystack or PayPal someone somewhere has cement factories, food processing companies, refineries, that worth better & give bigger returns.
Look around you and assess the owners of all the wealth you see on daily basis. Don't u see how people come from far and dominate your markets & jobs?
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
EKONGKING:

Its not must to write english ,if u dont know. write the language ,u r comfortable with.
No need for aboki to show his stupidity to world ,only for others to mock at u northerners.

Showing stupidity is actually a virtue in the north.
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by namiji2598: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
EKONGKING:

So u mean all southerners can write and speak good English abi?
Oga I have been to more than 5 southern states, and I have seen worst in your God damn forsaken south

As long as communication is achieved then make way
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by tito44: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
namiji2598:

So u mean all southerners can write and speak good English abi?
Oga I have been to more than 5 southern states, and I have seen worst in your God damn forsaken south

As long as communication is achieved then make way

Stop sounding like a clown. This guy was taught in the university with English language and he graduated (God knows how).. with all the blunder he made in the above post, u still have the impetus to come and tell us about communication being achieved.. I don't know why Northerners always reason like empty cans
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by namiji2598: 4:38am On Mar 23, 2021
tito44:

Stop sounding like a clown. This guy was taught in the university with English language and he graduated (God knows how).. with all the blunder he made in the above post, u still have the impetus to come and tell us about communication being achieved.. I don't know why Northerners always reason like empty cans
so all N-power applicant are university graduates?
Nawa ooooo so SSCE holders no dey apply N_ power abi.....u see ur reasonings abi....I see Mr south
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 23, 2021
The are many Europeans that cannot speak English. They can only speak their native language.
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by Parachoko: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
The are many Europeans that cannot speak English. They can only speak their native language.
Are this European countries colonise by the British?
Re: Check Out This Facebook Post From A Northerner by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2021
namiji2598:
Proudly northerner
#we move

But an intelligent person learns new things quickly.

If your parents spend their scarce resources to send you to school, bros, there's no excuse for you not to be able to write or speak an acceptable level of the English language.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata / Construction Work On Eko Atlantic City To Commence Soon. / Yar’adua’s Daughter Loses In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.