Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders (12847 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Omooba77: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
The Pan-Yoruba elders stated this in a communiqué issued at the end of their meeting on Wednesday in Mapo Hall, Ibadan, Oyo State, which was obtained by SaharaReporters.

Pan-Yoruba elders have again lambasted the President Muhammadu Buhari-led regime saying the President watched Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, incite bandits with various unfounded statements which have led to more crisis in the country ever since.

SaharaReporters learnt that the Yoruba elders warned Gumi not to sow the seeds of terrorism nationwide and to stop making inciting statements, which could be described as felony.

The Pan-Yoruba elders stated this in a communiqué issued at the end of their meeting on Wednesday in Mapo Hall, Ibadan, Oyo State, which was obtained by SaharaReporters.

The communiqué, which was signed by Mogaji Gboyega Adejumo, blamed President Buhari for allowing Gumi to fan the embers of crisis in the country while hiding under the guise of mediation.

The elders said, “The Yorùbá hereby make known their opposition to Sheikh Gumi's interaction with these dreaded terrorists. A video circulating on social media that shows the Sheikh trying to divide the Nigerian Army along religious lines is an abominable wake-up call.

“The Sheikh is guilty of incitement, when he claims that it is Christian soldiers who attack bandits to sow religious tension; to encourage bandits to be selective in their reprisal attacks and avoid women and children is tantamount to aiding and abetting terrorism and sabotage.

“The Sheikh has forgotten that thousands of Christian soldiers have lost their lives battling Boko Haram and other terrorists.

“The Nigerian Military is one of the few institutions that have resisted division along religious lines. By condoning Sheikh Gumi’s felonious pronouncements, the government is allowing him to fan the embers of crisis, while hiding under the cloak of mediation.

“The Yorùbá are convinced that the North is already at war with itself. Rather than face that situation squarely, the Northern-controlled Federal Government keeps trying to divert attention by teasing out conflicts in some areas and exporting crises to other locations.

“The Yorùbá call it, "da bi mo se da". It will not work. The Yorùbá will not swallow the bait and allow our hard-won inheritance to be consumed in the consequent conflagration.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/buhari-allowed-sheikh-gumi-incite-bandits-more-attacks-%E2%80%93-yoruba-elders

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Aonkuuse(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
This country should be divided, am just tired of all these groups and senseless people Parading themselves as religious leaders

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Fahdiga(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
It is high time that the south becomes more bullish in their approach. northerners have been behaving as if they own Nigeria. if it were a religious leader of southern extraction that visited terrorists of southern extraction same way Gumi did do you think the whole northerners wouldn't call for his arrest. southern Nigeria is the most cowardice region in the world. enough of this rubbish

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by amazingspiderma: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Reap what you sow.

Decision making is like pendulum movement, you swing it one way. Karma returns it back to you.

Enjoy the change, you brought with a wicked heart.

No body gets things right by making wrong decisions.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by MajesticKris: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
After lamenting, they will still call them to come to one corner and shut their mouths up with $$$

You can't bark when you keep receiving gifts and accolades from your oppressors..

For the papers only...
You guys haven't seen anything yet...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by amazingspiderma: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=Omooba77
“The Yorùbá call it, "da bi mo se da". It will not work. The Yorùbá will not swallow the bait and allow our hard-won inheritance to be consumed in the consequent conflagration.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/buhari-allowed-sheikh-gumi-incite-bandits-more-attacks-%E2%80%93-yoruba-elders

[/quote]

The bait they have swallowed how many years ago.

Swallow ni
Digest ko

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's because Gumi, Buhari and the bandits are working towards the same aim: colonisation of the South. They shall or fail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
ok enjoy ur change let we the wailers keep wailing

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Redoil: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
talk too much and do nothing

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Queenlovely(f): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by NaijaMutant(f): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Buhari the hero of Yoruba Muslims.

This is a case of when your oppressor becomes your hero grin

Yoruba Muslims are stuck with Buhari grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
The whole truth of this Gumi matter lies below.....
Pictures don't lie.
We all cannot suffer collective amnesia or willful blindness at once.
Truth is bitter, but we will continue to say it...
Rather, truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth....

Tetehjewels:

They know they did. They have never stopped too. This recent and crazy killing spree by so called bandits has their name written all over it. They feel that if APC could win Presidency because the nation was in security jeopardy they can also use the same technique to wrest power from APC.

As far as I am concerned they are responsible for all the mess currently happening because if memory serves me well in the leaked memo Atiku was given by his foreign consultant during the run up to the last presidential elections one of the options he was given which would enable him win was to create serious unrest in the nation and the recent increase in attacks and killings to me is a clear indicator to this as 2023 is fast approaching

We thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

We hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Sane, good thinking and honest Nigerians, just imagine that it is Buhari that Gumi took all these pictures with from year to year,
Imagine what the swines, enemies of the country and Children of hate would have been saying.
Hypocrisy will end them all....las las

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Nuelito: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dx country matter big pass zuma rock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by NaijaMutant(f): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
MajesticKris:
After lamenting, they will still call them to come to one corner and shut their mouths up with $$$

You can't bark when you keep receiving gifts and accolades from your oppressors..

For the papers only...
You guys haven't seen anything yet...

Exactly what FFK is currently doing.

Bark in the day and go beg for alms at night.

We all know how the sold Abiola.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by kuntash: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
You say wetin ?
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by hesoxa: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone??

Kalu can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from me. I will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No! I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups.
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing? Yeah!

• I will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,990 naira.

The 21st person will pay 5,000 naira.

Why should you trust me?

This is the 34th edition and I have countless testimonies. You can do a background search on me.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 20th of March 2021.

How can you reach me?

Send me a message on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer.

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp ,
via the number on the flyer for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,990 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send me a message now.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
We know who is behind them already. They own expensive arms and ammunition yet claim poverty. They buy million naira guns like bread but claim to be poor. We know they are all political thugs.
Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by wwwihy: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gumi is Atiku agent and member of PDP
Hassan Kukah and Gumi are in the same WhatsApp Group

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry... If Buhari arrest am ! Na una the same pipo wey go come dey shout dictatorship grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by 900warriorz: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by OnMyBiz: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is high time that the south becomes more bullish in their approach. northerners have been behaving as if they own Nigeria. if it were a religious leader of southern extraction that visited terrorists of southern extraction same way Gumi did do you think the whole northerners wouldn't call for his arrest. southern Nigeria is the most cowardice region in the world. enough of this rubbish
DSS would have invited him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by opalu: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by jospepper(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeria matter is confusing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Isreal0804: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by LokoH(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Stop finger pointing and defend yourself.

If my comment annoy you . . . drink snipper, cos truth is always bitter
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Mikelarteta(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
sheikh Gumi should be made official minister of Terrorist and bandits affairs instead of acting unofficially.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by ScamHunter: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
So? Always leaving substance to chase shadows. These guys would never be forthright or straightforward. Even that Sunday Igbogo, I feel sorry for him because it'll just take one nocturnal meeting between their obas and their governors where money would pass hands before the guy is bought and sold. Even this one they're making noise, do not be fooled. Everything to them is politics, even their own existence and lives is political. My Yoruba friends. They know who to blame but would dilly-dally instead of saying the truth...Anyway, let me add three amens to you guys as you prepare for exile.

Amen
Amen
Amen....

That's how they end prayers for the dead in my place.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Neoteny(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yoruba people are doing everything possible to instigate ethnic war.

Yet they blame igbos for the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
U guys rejected GEJ

And instead went for the twin brother of Sudan Omar Bashir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Ogun PDP: To Get Appointments Or Contracts, Win Your Polling Units Firs / We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina / Amaechi Urges Youths To Vote In Buhari For Brighter Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.