Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders (12858 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by TheGift: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
“The Yorùbá are convinced that the North is already at war with itself. Rather than face that situation squarely, the Northern-controlled Federal Government keeps trying to divert attention by teasing out conflicts in some areas and exporting crises to other locations.

President Buhari and Sheik Gumi, over to you.

Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/buhari-allowed-sheikh-gumi-incite-bandits-more-attacks-%E2%80%93-yoruba-elders

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by sirp9898(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Aonkuuse:
This country should be divided, am just tired of all these groups and senseless people Parading themselves as religious leaders

y sum people dey wk to devide ona yeruba alway dey agaist them and the same time dey suggest to devide the country anytime things no go ona way
i no understand ona s w
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tonalphs:

this one doesn't know that their loyalty is beyond party line. you keep posting pics of Gumi with PDP leaders. it's alright. since they are PDP, why have your darling Daddy not sent DSS to pick Gumi?
let me tell you what you are afraid of telling yourself, these guys will leave their hatred and enmity for each other as long as the course they are pursuing is a religious course.
why did they send DSS after Gandujes aid, former deputy CBN governor, Sunday I etc? but Gumi has been left untouched.
you better remove the hate from your eyes and see clearly. I'm not a PDP or APC fan. brother sit back and think.

U want that guy to think? U are asking too much of him that's why he is a buhari stooge...one way. There's a name fela called them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Blackdisciple(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
What do u expect from bubu Gumi is his brother na .
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Tonalphs(f): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
lexy2014:

U want that guy to think? U are asking too much of him that's why he is a buhari stooge...one way. There's a name fela called them
lol. been reading his post. sometimes I feel he has a genuine love for Nigeria. but then I see his love for Buhari is way more than his love for Nigeria hence the blindness. I hate both PDP and APC cos they all have plunged this nation into what it is. But when I see a jihad or a religious war coming, I know one when I see it. mind you, I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim. I'm not even an atheist. But seeing a Christian like him this blind marvels me. why have pmb in disguise gone after Ganduje aid who is an APC member like him but have left Gumi the so called PDP member? why is Atiku, Dangote etc mute also? it spells one thing. when it comes to their religious course, they purse it and put aside party differences. But hey, Christians/ South are still living in delusion, still playing party card.
I pray his eyes are opened.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
post=99989205:
The whole truth of this Gumi matter lies below.....
Pictures don't lie.
We all cannot suffer collective amnesia or willful blindness at once.
Truth is bitter, but we will continue to say it...
Rather, truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth....

We thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

We hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Sane, good thinking and honest Nigerians, just imagine that it is Buhari that Gumi took all these pictures with from year to year,
Imagine what the swines, enemies of the country and Children of hate would have been saying.
Hypocrisy will end them all....las las

SHUT UP THERE!!!
YOU NOR DEY SHAME!
LIAR!!!
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by RCDIY(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
post=99989205:
The whole truth of this Gumi matter lies below.....
Pictures don't lie.

You're the hypocrite. Always posting nonsense up and down
Why haven't your daddy arrested Gumi?
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by RCDIY(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Indeed. But ur pictures don't explain why Gumi can locate bandits operational base& federal govt with all it's security might, apparatchik, apparatuses, resources and personnel can't seem to locate where bandits operate from. Or is it ur pictures that are preventing d nigerian govt from locating d operational bases of bandits?

Don't mind the dimwit. Pathetic thing that keeps writing and posting rubbish up and down.
Why can't the government arrest Gumi? Or are they now afraid of the people in the pictures shared by that thing?
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by RCDIY(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you keep forcing people to believe Buhari is incompetent with your naive repeated posts, you want us to believe Gumi is working for opposition then why can't Buhari tell DSS to invite him?

is Gumi more than Nigeria constitution? Ganduje aide didn't say 10% of What Gumi said and he was picked by DSS, why can't Gumi who have been a front line for Buhari led govt on terrorism get him question?

you no get shame

Don't mind that shamelessly unfortunate thing
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by flokii: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
The North is encouraging banditry and kidnapping, reason they are getting bolder by the day.

Left for us in South West, we don't mind sending them to their maker once caught. Reason Evans the notorious kidnapper from SE is still in jail till date.

Fulani government pampering Fulani bandits.. we'll see how long till y'all are consumed by nepotism.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by john633(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
And the Buhari is speaking against hate speech,!
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Spandau: 4:00am On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=amazingspiderma post=99986832][/quote]Dude are you ok at all?
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Surebettingapp4(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by orisa37: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well Reported.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by orisa37: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well Reported. MACBAN is a Failure.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by amazingspiderma: 4:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Spandau:
Dude are you ok at all?

Dude, are you too daft to notice I haven't lost my memory?
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by amazingspiderma: 4:09am On Mar 20, 2021
luluman:
And your faulty brain is not telling you that you are also doing wrong with your statement? Olodo

At least the statement was not too bad for you not to get my point. Instructor.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by amazingspiderma: 4:11am On Mar 20, 2021
loopman:

Don’t be stupid! Move on in life and don’t get stuck to 2015

Tell that to your children, when they ask you what role you played in 2015.
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by loopman: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2021
amazingspiderma:

Tell that to your children, when they ask you what role you played in 2015.

Lmao! You will still cry in 2023/2031. Save some tears till then grin grin
Re: Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders by Spandau: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
amazingspiderma:

Dude, are you too daft to notice I haven't lost my memory?

You have indeed lost everything! And the loss ha eaten deep into your blood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation / Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 / Court Declares Ebonyi Cybercrimes Law Illegal, Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.