Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? (11265 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / Am I Mad?? Be Honest To Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by RealGboy: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hunger they say is the root of all evil , the last three month has been hell for me , I lost my job and I had to resort to Doing labour jobs for bricklayers to survive, though I was earning 1500 daily but the

Labor work was really draining me , I was looking older and my soft hands became strong like stone which made people avoid shaking me .I paid no attention though cos atleast I was surviving and none of them was feeding me ..

But everything became worse when the bricklayers I was working for stopped getting contract, I was jobless once again and within 2 weeks I finished both my little savings and foodstuffs at home ,
Hunger really wire me no be small and there was no one I could turn to.

There was this time I spent 4 days with no food cept water , I was frustrated and couldn't take it no more so I decided to see a native doctor (babalawo)

On getting there immediately the baba saw me , he shook his head and told me "my son poverty is following you ".. I did not even argue I told him poverty is not only following me but living and sleeping with me , I explained my condition to him and begged him to save me .

He told me to relax and that there is a solution, he said there is this particular charm he will do for me and within 7 days I'll be the richest in this town , hearing this my head was swollen with joy , he then explained that there is only one problem,.

I was scared , I thought he was going to ask for money so I told him I have no shishi not even 1 kobo , he told me it is not money, he explained that I will need a mad woman underwear , whether pants or bra or singlet as long as it is something the mad woman wore under . He assured me that if I can get it my problems are over ..

I was confused and shocked , I didn't know when I told him " Baba no vex o u don see mad woman wey wear pants or bra before? ". The Baba got angry and asked me what sort of stupid question is that , I begged him and told him I only asked because I was wondering how he was so sure Mad women wear bra and pants.

"You're silly , see if you're not ready to do this charm leave my place now before I vex turn you to Goat,. I wan help you you dey ask silly question" .Baba replied.

I begged him and told him I will try and get it just that I don't know where to find a mad woman ,. "

" Ehen now you're talking, see when you get to that junction then turn right ... ".... This was how baba gave me the description of the place I will find a mad woman, he assured me that the place is far from town and no one will see me but that I should be careful because the mad woman has a cutlass .. omo fear gripped me when I heard cutlass.

He encouraged me not to fear and that I should be brave and face the task at hand .

I left him and since the place was not far from the Baba house I decided to check it I out first before heading home,

On getting to the location I realized that it is an uncompletrd building, looking inside I saw the mad woman sleeping and she was using a ghana must go bag as pillow,

"That bag must contain her clothes " ..I said to myself.but how do I get it ?..while I was still wondering,the woman woke up and surprisingly she wasn't really a woman but a lady ,you could tell she used to be a pretty girl, she started yelling "Thief thief ".
And was pursuing me with her cutlass , I ran for my dear life .

I got home that day successfully and unharmed,while I settled inside to sleep since there is no food to eat i started thinking of how to get the mad woman's pants or bra suddenly a bright idea came up ...

Typing.....

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by donbachi(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
No be ur fault my brother..madman say "him like him condition.but,sey na the destination him no know".

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Anigreat: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by JONSYN7154: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
I hope say dis story no go end for road like other ba?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by iHart(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
You didn't finish the other story,...

I hope this one will be amusing enough? I have started laughing even before reading it.

Let me go and read

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Mrnakeina(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Poverty is following and i guess the underwear is to blindfold the poverty and suffocate it to death with the smell
* Just passing*

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by AbleBouncer: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am not sure it was nepa that seized light on ur keyboard, but you just arogantly left everyone hanging on your last story, so i didnt bother reading whateva you put up there bro. But try

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
An hungry man is a mad man....
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by RealGboy: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
I smiled and slept happily that night , No time to think the plan through I was so sure it was going to work .

I woke up the next day , packed my dirty bricklayer clothes inside one small bag plus some charcoal, with a big plastic of tap water then head straight to the Mad woman location..

Half way there , I changed my clothes to the dirty clothes and paint my face with charcoal ,.. yes if I was going to get this mad woman to give me her pants then I have to pretend to be Mad too.

Immediately I got to the house I was scared cos what if this mad woman con know say I just dey pretend?. but I summoned courage

I got there and saw her eating , immediately she saw me I started dancing for her and singing "chi chi will you marry me by Naira marley "....

She burst out laughing and replied ".who wan marry mad man like you"
..( wow my plan was working) ,I did some more Dance and told her

" Haba you know say na because of you I mad ,I'm madly in love with you "...
She burst out with more laughter and told me she can't marry me because she has a boyfriend .

Hearing this I was surprised, I asked her who her boyfriend is , she replied that his name is buhari , president Buhari .
Omo I burst into laughter too,no wonder our president dey behave like person wey mad true true ..

But I quickly pretended as if I was offended and begged her to please marry me , she did shakara again and said I should dance for her first ,..omo na so I resume my dancing and singing and she kept laughing ..

After a while she said " okay I will marry you but not today o come tomorrow"... Haba baby why not today ? She refused and told me to go and come tomorrow..I said okay ,I danced some more ,and left her place

Immediately I got to the main junction I had forgotten to remove my clothes and wash my black face , I noticed that people were staring strangely at me so I decided to take bike . The bike man stopped and was looking at me in a funny way , I told him I'm not insane and that I'm only coming from site cos I'm a labourer ,

He smiled and then tell me not to be angry saying he thought I was actually a mad person,I assured him I'm not .I got on his bike and he drove off..

Halfway home i realized I will have to pay the bike man and I didn't have any money ,
Another idea came to my head ,if he once thought you are mad why not prove him right ?.". The inner voice told me .

Na so I look the bikeman and while he was driving I gave him a dangerous bite on the back..he did not even wait to pack his bike before he jumped off and and started running away , screaming "Mad man o...na mad man I carry "...

I got up , changed my clothes , wash my face and proceeded to my house...

Wow what a day , I couldn't believe I did all that happened today ...

Well tomorrow the journey continues. I slept off again with empty stomach...

Typing

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Xenry: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Stop typing...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by johncallidon(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
:wahala no dey finish.
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by lanre9ja(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Carry on I dey gbadun u jare

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by eveninnewspaper: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
You don cum again o grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by LoudLord(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Guy continue nah

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by omaclarry(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
u don come with these ur stories wey u no dey complete abi.... beta go complete " you wont beleive the girl i saw in face me i face you"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by RealGboy: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
ill finish it bro.. thanks
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by padi94(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
OP shebi you dey mad... Tell me if you go complete this story or not, make I no put mind
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by DonHummer(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
complete this one oo
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Angelacruz: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
RealGboy:
I smiled and slept happily that night , No time to think the plan through I was so sure it was going to work .

I woke up the next day , packed my dirty bricklayer clothes inside one small bag plus some charcoal, with a big plastic of tap water then head straight to the Mad woman location..

Half way there , I changed my clothes to the dirty clothes and paint my face with charcoal ,.. yes if I was going to get this mad woman to give me her pants then I have to pretend to be Mad too.

Immediately I got to the house I was scared cos what if this mad woman con know say I just dey pretend?. but I summoned courage

I got there and saw her eating , immediately she saw me I started dancing for her and singing "chi chi will you marry me by Naira marley "....

She burst out laughing and replied ".who wan marry mad man like you"
..( wow my plan was working) ,I did some more Dance and told her

" Haba you know say na because of you I mad ,I'm madly in love with you "...
She burst out with more laughter and told me she can't marry me because she has a boyfriend .

Hearing this I was surprised, I asked her who her boyfriend is , she replied that his name is buhari , president Buhari .
Omo I burst into laughter too,no wonder our president dey behave like person wey mad true true ..

But I quickly pretended as if I was offended and begged her to please marry me , she did shakara again and said I should dance for her first ,..omo na so I resume my dancing and singing and she kept laughing ..

After a while she said " okay I will marry you but not today o come tomorrow"... Haba baby why not today ? She refused and told me to go and come tomorrow..I said okay ,I danced some more ,and left her place

Immediately I got to the main junction I had forgotten to remove my clothes and wash my black face , I noticed that people were staring strangely at me so I decided to take bike . The bike man stopped and was looking at me in a funny way , I told him I'm not insane and that I'm only coming from site cos I'm a labourer ,

He smiled and then tell me not to be angry saying he thought I was actually a mad person,I assured him I'm not .I got on his bike and he drove off..

Halfway home i realized I will have to pay the bike man and I didn't have any money ,
Another idea came to my head ,if he once thought you are mad why not prove him right ?.". The inner voice told me .

Na so I look the bikeman and while he was driving I gave him a dangerous bite on the back..he did not even wait to pack his bike before he jumped off and and started running away , screaming "Mad man o...na mad man I carry "...

I got up , changed my clothes , wash my face and proceeded to my house...

Wow what a day , I couldn't believe I did all that happened today ...

Well tomorrow the journey continues. I slept off again with empty stomach...

Typing

following...make sure u finish dis one

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by SporaD8: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
This Op sef, why you dey waste your talent like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by ezegenigbonine: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Guy finish this story na.
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
you again?!
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by DSC7: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Where dis Op nah?.….
Abi e don enter market square?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Wuenglishepp03: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Angelacruz:
following...make sure u finish dis one
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by leonard002(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Guy aswear you're a natural.
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Dominique, take note, if OP no complete him story, ban am for 600years!!! tongue cheesy

Btw, i think we'll deserve some good laughs again wink.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
omaclarry:
u don come with these ur stories wey u no dey complete abi.... beta go complete " you wont beleive the girl i saw in face me i face you"

He already completed that story

Go and read in between the thread
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by blazepascal(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
oya come finish am abi you wan mk I gv you one..

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
it's the "na because of you i mad" for me

op fvckin finish this sh!!! already

Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by Oturatetuala(m): 3:22am On Mar 19, 2021
Funny indeed...
Re: I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? by zealousayo(m): 3:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Lol... this man again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here / After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home / When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.